California law will force thousands of independent truckers off the road.

That is the Left coast, so no.

None of the Left wing fascists will let goods come into the country, just like California.
I believe the port in Washington is one of the busiest in the world actually.

Plus we like independent truckers in Florida.

Build the ports and the truckers will come.
Why would you build a port in Florida? ? ? Pacific Trade would have to go through the Canal which adds significant expense.

If truckers are not independent contractors by law then the companies that contract with them will not have them available to drive. So, the big companies will just hire contractors from other states that don't need to abide by California laws on contracting. It's a win for truck drivers, unless you are from California that is.

Yup.

I talked to my truck driver buddy. His company is based in St. Louis, Missouri and, accordingly, does not have to adhere to the California law.

That notwithstanding, he says a lot of drivers based in other states are refusing to drive loads into or out of California as a result of this...

Yup.

I talked to my truck driver buddy. His company is based in St. Louis, Missouri and, accordingly, does not have to adhere to the California law.

That notwithstanding, he says a lot of drivers based in other states are refusing to drive loads into or out of California as a result of this...
Good for them.

Gives other people a chance.

Empty shelves and bins in Walmart will tell you that independent truckers who survive on a lot of miles and a slim profit margin are now off the road due to high diesel prices.

Democrats just flat do not care what they do to American citizens. They prove it everyday and the AB-85 law is another example. This is not the time for California to lose thousands of truckers because of their stupid law. The US gets a high percentage of goods through California ports, and they are going to add a new disruption to the supply chain.

and we wonder why there is supply chain issues ? the demafasict running cali are to blame

and we wonder why there is supply chain issues ? the demafasict running cali are to blame
WTF is that supposed to mean?

California controls the world corporate supply chain or you're a little turd boi?

Has to be one right boi?

"Want"?

It's not a question of "want", it's a question of "need". California would die without truckers, their trucks and the goods they haul...
Fine, all you QOP conservative fuckups can go find loads to haul in North Dakata.

Just stop being whiny little motherfucker bois.

If the existing drivers stay out of California, it would be generations before the state of California could train, and pay, enough new truckers to fill the void...
Then fucking go advocate for all "constitutional" truckers to go somewhere fucking else and stop whining.

Damn, does everything make you fuckups a victim?

Good for them.

Gives other people a chance.
It will give drivers in other states to make tons of money off California and since they don't live in California and don't have to adhere to California's silly law, that money will be free from the California tax other than IFTA.

The issue many California independent truck drivers have is they would need to all be hired, that is normally a two-week process and with 70000 needing jobs, that could take a month or more of trucks sitting and supply chains being throttled. I know it is a great policy for you non-working types, but this hurts small business and gives big business the power, damn shame how we sacrifice our hard-working Americans workers so that big business gets the bulk of the money.

Fine, all you QOP conservative fuckups can go find loads to haul in North Dakata.

Just stop being whiny little motherfucker bois.

WTF?

I'm not entirely sure why you felt the need to get nasty about this. I've heard about the mentally retarded lashing out like that. I guess I've just never seen it.

I guess I just did.

I only stated a fact. California cannot; nor could any state, survive without truckers.

Look at any freeway in any state. Look at all those trucks. Now look at the license plates. the vast majority of them are out of state plates.

That's the reality.

Here's another reality: If you think truckers can't survive without load into and out of California, you're a fucking idiot. I've got a good friend who's an OTR driver. He's been to California once in the last six years, and he's makin' about $175K a year. He doesn't need to go there. Go to North Dakota? Many truckers do, and many of the ones who do make very comfortable livings.

If truckers as a whole decided to boycott California, well, then California is completely fucked. I'm not saying I think it'll happen (I don't), but there's no denying the absolutely devastating effect it would have.

I'm not whining about anything. I got out of California before shit-stain Nancy-Boys like you fucked up the entire state...

Forum List

Back