California New Bill Would End the Use Of Police K-9 Units

Just think, if their precious “African Americans” pets did not commit crimes, they would not have to be pursued by K-9 units or anyone else.

Two California lawmakers introduced a bill Monday that would ban the police use of K9s from being used in apprehensions, arrests and crowd control.

Assemblymembers Corey Jackson, D-Perris, and Ash Karla, D-San Jose, highlighted Black History Month as they introduced AB-742, saying they wanted to end a practice with a troubling history involving African American communities

Making things better for the criminal, and then they can't figure out why crime is out of control and people are leaving their state by the thousands.

I've said it repeatedly, the only solution to these differences is divide the country in two and have two countries instead: one country for the left and another country for normal people.

you know its going to be a great day when you wake and realize youve triggered a bunch of pussy leftist and exposed their fascist violent ways to themselves,,

Just think, if their precious “African Americans” pets did not commit crimes, they would not have to be pursued by K-9 units or anyone else.

Two California lawmakers introduced a bill Monday that would ban the police use of K9s from being used in apprehensions, arrests and crowd control.

Assemblymembers Corey Jackson, D-Perris, and Ash Karla, D-San Jose, highlighted Black History Month as they introduced AB-742, saying they wanted to end a practice with a troubling history involving African American communities
And California wonders why people are fleeing the state.

Slick MAGA always leave out the most important paragraph and pray no one reads the article:
Jackson said the bill would not touch the practice of using police dogs for sniffing out bombs or narcotics, or other applications that don’t involve biting, like search-and-rescue.

I don't know, I love dogs as much or more the next guy, but I'd be very careful about doing this. Don't be so sure it's animal abuse, shepherds serve, that's what they want to do and it's in their blood. As for the criminals that get bit, well fuck, don't commit the crime then, probably had it comin.

Law enforcement needs dogs regardless of any bill.
You mean alleged criminals?

Forum List

Back