California New Bill Would End the Use Of Police K-9 Units

Usually the handler is right on top of the perp after the dog gets him anyway.

And a well trained police dog is far from helpless. It's why most perps will run from a human cop, but once the doggie is involved they give up real fucking quick.
hes helpless in that he only thinks of getting his masters affection,,

hes not the one hiding behind a dog,,
The officer handling the dog is the one in the most danger. They are leading the search or chase and do not have a weapon in their hand with which to defend themselves.

You demanding that an officer be injured or killed instead of the dog is sick. No one loves dogs, cats, ferrets, whatever more than me. If it comes down to a human live or a dogs life, it isn't a decision.

I don't know about your state but here in Florida, we do care about our K-9s a great deal. So much so that we have passed a law allowing for an injured K-9 to be transported to emergency help in an ambulance.

The officer handling the dog is the one in the most danger. They are leading the search or chase and do not have a weapon in their hand with which to defend themselves.

You demanding that an officer be injured or killed instead of the dog is sick. No one loves dogs, cats, ferrets, whatever more than me. If it comes down to a human live or a dogs life, it isn't a decision.

I don't know about your state but here in Florida, we do care about our K-9s a great deal. So much so that we have passed a law allowing for an injured K-9 to be transported to emergency help in an ambulance.
well arent you just gods gift to dogs by allowing them to use human med transportation,,

humans can make the choice to go or not go into danger, and as cops they knew the job is dangerous,,

I am sure youre also OK with what fauci did to those dogs in the name of medicine,,

to give that some context, I could show you dozens if not hundreds of videos showing cops harassing, attacking and arresting people for just walking down the street and not committing any crimes,, so its not far fetched to think they at some point could use dogs against gun owners and jaywalkers,,

to give that some context, I could show you dozens if not hundreds of videos showing cops harassing, attacking and arresting people for just walking down the street and not committing any crimes,, so its not far fetched to think they at some point could use dogs against gun owners and jaywalkers,,

I don't see how you draw that line. Again, I've been a suburban dweller most of my life. That never happens where there is no real crime. Police do enforce petty issues, but they don't use their dog for any of it.

why is it you leftist cult members cant allow someone to have a different opinion on a subject and demand they go with your ideological group think??

I don't see how you draw that line. Again, I've been a suburban dweller most of my life. That never happens where there is no real crime. Police do enforce petty issues, but they don't use their dog for any of it.
they dont use them yet,, doesnt mean if the police state keeps growing they wont someday do it,,

they dont use them yet,, doesnt mean if the police state keeps growing they wont someday do it,,

When it happens then worry about it. But remember leftist predictions are wrong 95% of the time. That's why mankind will still be on this planet in seven years regardless what AOC had to say about it.

Forum List

Back