California New Bill Would End the Use Of Police K-9 Units

so a cop sending a dog into a dangerous situation because hes to much a coward to do it himself is OK???

all the dog wants to do is please his master not hurt other people or get killed for human laws,,

so a cop sending a dog into a dangerous situation because hes to much a coward to do it himself is OK??? You're right, cops run faster and bite harder too.

all the dog wants to do is please his master not hurt other people or get killed for human laws. The dog wants to hurt people as ordered. Some human laws are innate, and dogs get it. That's why even house dogs fuck you up where you're clearly a risk. You know, under "human rules".

so a cop sending a dog into a dangerous situation because hes to much a coward to do it himself is OK??? You're right, cops run faster and bite harder too.

all the dog wants to do is please his master not hurt other people or get killed for human laws. The dog wants to hurt people as ordered. Some human laws are innate, and dogs get it. That's why even house dogs fuck you up where you're clearly a risk. You know, under "human rules".
house dogs are protecting police dogs are attacking,,
sorry I consider it animal abuse done by cowards,,

He's just giving my kind something to laugh about, and your kind a reason to melt & feel self-righteous.
Not self-righteous. I just don't have an axe to grind against groups based on race being more equal opportunity on an individual basis, including one or two hospitalized, that lived, just because they were lucky, when whether they lived or not, never entered my mind. Still, they got to use new-found knowledge, and knew not to make the same attempt again. That was in my coarse military days. Now I am a kinder, gentler more nurturing individual as an adult, and equal opportunity minded, while still living with the words of Gen. Maddis.
iu

"Well-trained canine team is essential to deterring criminal activity and for assisting police departments in locating illegal drugs and explosives, in tracking fugitives, and with finding missing persons."

Any argument there?

Just think, if their precious “African Americans” pets did not commit crimes, they would not have to be pursued by K-9 units or anyone else.

Two California lawmakers introduced a bill Monday that would ban the police use of K9s from being used in apprehensions, arrests and crowd control.

Assemblymembers Corey Jackson, D-Perris, and Ash Karla, D-San Jose, highlighted Black History Month as they introduced AB-742, saying they wanted to end a practice with a troubling history involving African American communities
Troubling history with criminals from those black communities.................

When Project Mercury was starting. The first living being sent into space was a Monkey. When the men started to fly, many said they were just slightly more intelligent monkeys. They were just trained chimpanzees.

Then it was pointed out. The men understood the danger. The Monkey had no concept that he was sitting on top of a few tens of thousand pounds of explosives. The man did. The Monkey had no clue about how dangerous the launch and flight would be. The men did.

When the dog is sent to seek. It has no understanding that this is dangerous. It has trained to do it thousands of times. Find the target and bite him. Only this time the target shoots at the dog, and the dog dies.

We object to the Political Leaders and Military planners using our troops as cannon fodder. We expect people to brief the soldiers as to the dangers they face. So the soldiers can take precautions to save their lives. We can’t do that with a dog can we?

I don't know, I love dogs as much or more the next guy, but I'd be very careful about doing this. Don't be so sure it's animal abuse, shepherds serve, that's what they want to do and it's in their blood. As for the criminals that get bit, well fuck, don't commit the crime then, probably had it comin.

Law enforcement needs dogs regardless of any bill.

It's pretty typical for the left. Make things better for the criminal and worse for law abiding citizens. It's been their motto for the last 30 years or so.

Maybe this is a step that will benefit everybody in the country. When it's so inviting for a criminal to live there, maybe the criminals we have in our states will move there instead just like the homeless did.

Making dogs do mean things is a sin against dogs.

That's because like a lot of people you humanize animals. People are people and animals are animals. A K9 does not look at apprehending a criminal as mean. They don't make those human judgements because they are not human. A dog just does what it's trained to do.

so a cop sending a dog into a dangerous situation because hes to much a coward to do it himself is OK???

all the dog wants to do is please his master not hurt other people or get killed for human laws,,

Maybe you throw on a uniform and a badge and show them how it's done, keyboard warrior.

At this rate, there'll be no cops to arrest people, as they just shoot criminals dead in the streets like the dogs they are.

I'm starting to see less and less of a downside every day.

When police did have to do that the left bitched. They demanded less lethal force to arrest a suspect. So police are armed with mace, tasers, and yes, police dogs. Of course the left is still bitching about those things.

I saw a guy once that got chewed by the police dogs. They couldn't routinely cause that much damage to suspects and keep their jobs but if the dogs rip a guy to shreds it's somehow OK.

I've yet to know of a situation where a "suspect was ripped to shreds." Usually the dog disables the suspect until police call the dog off and put the cuffs on him. Don't want to be bitten by a K9, don't run from the cops or fight with them.

Forum List

Back