California ordered to remove 1.5 million voters from the books.

Hey idiot. If they are inactive, it means no votes were being cast.
Take them off the rolls.

How many have left the state........

How many have died............

How many live in another district.........

Under the Law passed by Dems............they are REQUIRED TO UPDATE the Voter Rolls..........I have shown the Supreme Court Decision that NOW FORCES IT.

So get off your liberal butts...........and update the dang Voter Registration.........It's the LAW.'

Too bad for you.
Lol dude I don’t give a shit these are being taken off. They should be taken off. The only point that matters however is ACTIVE voting fraud.
The Heritage Foundation
Dude no one ever said this fraud didn’t happen. The point is that it is RARE and INSIGNIFICANT therefore it isn’t necessary to make reforms. This article said what 1100? I’m guessing that means all through history don’t you think?
9 accused of bribing Skid Row homeless in voter fraud scheme

skid row case Los Angeles.

We could go back to the Rotten Acorn group for some other schemes to rig the election.

A little history of significant voter fraud cases.
Where There's Smoke, There's Fire: 100,000 Stolen Votes in Chicago
Holy Dog Shit, that Chicago fraud was insane.

I like the idea of using a thumb print to register and the same thumb print to vote.

Why has NO ONE implemented that method, especially when the technology is widely available and cheap as fuck?

People die and people move and their names stay on the rolls because there is no good system to remove them. This doesn’t mean that illegal votes are being cast like Trump has implied. I’m not seeing what the big deal is here
their names stay on the rolls because there is no good system to remove them.
sure there is....as you get returned mail pieces from the PO with explanations of why it wasnt delivered....you update your list...
My father passed away a few years back and the last time I went to my polling station to vote I saw his name on the rolls. I told the person working there that he was no longer with us and asked what I needed to do to get his name off the rolls. Nobody there knew. It was not malicious or fraud or shady, they just didn’t have a clear known system on how to handle it. His name is probably still there
when i was delivering mail the Register of voters from the County would send out little cards to the voters asking them to make sure their address is correct and they wanted us to let them know if a card was undeliverable at an address,why,like forward expired,moved left no address etc.....lots of them things were undeliverable and it cost the register money to send bad ones out.....if their system isnt being tended to then thats on them....

What they are NOT doing, is just arbitrarily deleting names from the voting record like red states have done and which gets True the Vote into all sorts of voting rights trouble.
No one is advocating an arbitrary purging. Who would benefit from that?

What red states have arbitrarily deleted names from the voting rolls?

Check out this article:

Culling Voter Rolls: Battling Over Who Even Gets to Go to the Polls

I'm not disagreeing that the voter rolls are out of date. There seems to be a variety of ways to get registered, and few to get those who are deceased or who have moved, off the rolls.

California loses against Judicial Watch and in a settlement agreement is Removing 1.5 million voters from the voter registration due to inactivity.

More details at Judicial Watch.

California Begins Massive Voter Roll Clean-Up – Notifies Up to 1.5 Million ‘Inactive’ Voters as Part of Judicial Watch Lawsuit Settlement - Judicial Watch

Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has been informed that Los Angeles County has sent notices to as many as 1.5 million inactive voters on its voter rolls. This mailing is a step toward removing the names of voters who have moved, died, or are otherwise ineligible to vote. The massive mailing is the result of a settlement agreement with Judicial Watch requiring the County to remove as many as 1.5 million inactive registrations. In addition, the California secretary of state has alerted other California counties to clean up their voter registration lists to comply with the federal National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), as the secretary promised to do in that same settlement agreement.

All of this is the result of a federal lawsuit Judicial Watch filed in 2017 to force the cleanup of Los Angeles County’s voter rolls (Judicial Watch, Inc., et al. v. Dean C. Logan, et al. (No. 2:17-cv-08948)). Judicial Watch sued on its own behalf and on behalf of Wolfgang Kupka, Rhue Guyant, Jerry Griffin, and Delores M. Mars, who are lawfully registered voters in Los Angeles County. Judicial Watch was joined in this lawsuit by Election Integrity Project California, Inc., a public interest group that has long been involved in monitoring California’s voter rolls.

Under the terms of the settlement agreement, voters who do not respond to the notices sent by the county and who do not vote in the next two federal elections must be removed from the voting rolls. Secretary Padilla also agreed to update the state’s online NVRA manual in order to make clear that ineligible names must be removed and to notify each California county that they are obliged to do this. On April 11, Secretary Padilla notified Judicial Watch that this part of the settlement agreement had been implemented.
/——/ They won’t do it. They will do a Curley Shuffle and put them right back in. Liberal scum.

People die and people move and their names stay on the rolls because there is no good system to remove them. This doesn’t mean that illegal votes are being cast like Trump has implied. I’m not seeing what the big deal is here
their names stay on the rolls because there is no good system to remove them.
sure there is....as you get returned mail pieces from the PO with explanations of why it wasnt delivered....you update your list...
My father passed away a few years back and the last time I went to my polling station to vote I saw his name on the rolls. I told the person working there that he was no longer with us and asked what I needed to do to get his name off the rolls. Nobody there knew. It was not malicious or fraud or shady, they just didn’t have a clear known system on how to handle it. His name is probably still there
when i was delivering mail the Register of voters from the County would send out little cards to the voters asking them to make sure their address is correct and they wanted us to let them know if a card was undeliverable at an address,why,like forward expired,moved left no address etc.....lots of them things were undeliverable and it cost the register money to send bad ones out.....if their system isnt being tended to then thats on them....
With modern technology the way it is it’s pretty unbelievable that they don’t have a better system in place.

States across the country are being forced to update their voter rolls............via Legal Action.

It's the State's job to do so....................To keep it honest.

Truth the Vote has also done the same. An org targeted by the IRS under Obama.

Ho hum
That’s fine, the rolls should be cleaned up and closely managed. I’m still not seeing where the stink is here
The problem is every time a State cleans up its rolls and removes names the democrats have a fit and claim voter suppression. It is a FEDERAL law to removes names.

That’s because the red states, and True the Vote delete names without notification or verification.

Note that California has NOT been ordered to delete any names so your thread title is a lie. They have been ordered to verify the voting roll for inactive voters. The first step is to send notifications to all those people who are listed but not voting and ask them to confirm residency.

What they are NOT doing, is just arbitrarily deleting names from the voting record like red states have done and which gets True the Vote into all sorts of voting rights trouble.
Which is in the articles and proofs in this thread.

Why haven't they updated voter rolls in decades.

We all know why............your side just will not admit it. As your side tries to count the illegals in the Census for reps in Congress.

Dems are Dirty. Always been that way.

Takes a court order to do what should have already been done.

It is a recipe for fraud.

Agreed. Absentee Ballots account for ~70% of CA vote. Once those things go out anyone can fill them out. Or the mailman tosses out Los Altos Zip code on the way from pickup. Only "check" is a weathered signature on the Outside of the mail in envelope. No one is checking 8 million Signatures crinkled, wet, coffee stained, smudged. It is ripe for fraud.

Add to that 1mil provisional votes..day of, not registered, bad paperwork? Huh? Who does that?

We've been over all of this and they play dumb.

Agreed. Absentee Ballots account for ~70% of CA vote. Once those things go out anyone can fill them out. Or the mailman tosses out Los Altos Zip code on the way from pickup. Only "check" is a weathered signature on the Outside of the mail in envelope. No one is checking 8 million Signatures crinkled, wet, coffee stained, smudged. It is ripe for fraud.

Add to that 1mil provisional votes..day of, not registered, bad paperwork? Huh? Who does that?

We've been over all of this and they play dumb.
Old Yeller hits the nail right on the head.

BRAVO ZULU!

Th municipalities should do this on their own voluntarily, not have to be forced by court order.

What absolute shit governing by those municipalities hat don’t care if their voter roles are accurate.

I bet they sure as fuck make sure their property tax roles are buttoned up tight.

I’m asking questions because I’m not up to speed an this situation. Don’t be so defensive.
Sorry. I thought you were being deliberately obtuse.

Here:
California Law Will Automatically Register Drivers to Vote

California driver's license program for those here illegally surpasses 1 million drivers

So, illegals get DLs in California AND California automatically registers DL applicants to vote.

California may have put some safeguards in place since then, but that is also a recipe for fraud.

Well supposedly they get a slightly different DL and are not eligible to vote.

Require thumb printing at registration and when voting.

That is a FREE method of identifying one's self.

Would work except Democrats would be complaining that Republicans are rigging the machines to deny legal voters access to the ballots.

We went through this when the Democrats complained about punch card ballot machines, and most of the country had to convert to electronic voting. They blamed GW's reelection because the machines were manufactured by Diebold. Then the country had to replace those machines once again.

States across the country are being forced to update their voter rolls............via Legal Action.

It's the State's job to do so....................To keep it honest.

Truth the Vote has also done the same. An org targeted by the IRS under Obama.

Ho hum
That’s fine, the rolls should be cleaned up and closely managed. I’m still not seeing where the stink is here
The problem is every time a State cleans up its rolls and removes names the democrats have a fit and claim voter suppression. It is a FEDERAL law to removes names.
Is that because they think it makes it harder for poor people to vote by making them reregister?
It makes it harder for illegals to cheat when the precinct chairmen in the election has all its voter apples in a row. Makes it really, really hard to cheat when nobody's looking their way.
How exactly do you think illegals are cheating?

Over 1,000 Noncitizens Found on Voter Rolls in Virginia

Dude no one ever said this fraud didn’t happen. The point is that it is RARE and INSIGNIFICANT therefore it isn’t necessary to make reforms.

Now that's an interesting comment, especially from somebody who's party said every vote must count when they were fighting Voter-ID.

Remember that when a legal voter votes for X, and an illegal voter votes for Y, then it cancels the vote of the legal voter through neutralization.

Last edited:
If you try to pull out your ID (Drivers License) they freak out and start calling security. They won't touch it.

Dude no one ever said this fraud didn’t happen. The point is that it is RARE and INSIGNIFICANT therefore it isn’t necessary to make reforms.

Now that's an interesting comment, especially from somebody who's party said every vote must count when they were fighting Voter-ID.

Remember that when a legal voter votes for X, and an illegal voter votes for Y, then it cancels the vote from the legal voter through neutralization.
Um yeah every legitimate vote counts. Illegitimate votes are so rare that it doesn’t matter.

I believe you can now register over the internet and get permanent absentee ballot sent to you at your CA address. Use your work address at the fields, the "rep" will help you fill it out wink wink. Also, i heard Ballots come in 17 languages, I saw many listed.

I was absentee. I hand delivered to County drop box for extra safety.

I believe you can now register over the internet and get permanent absentee ballot sent to you at your CA address. Use your work address at the fields, the "rep" will help you fill it out wink wink. Also, i heard Ballots come in 17 languages, I saw many listed.

I was absentee. I hand delivered to County drop box for extra safety.
This legal battle started over ballet harvesting.............That was the tipping point of going at it in the courts........You got to give Judicial Watch Credit........they are going after these folks.

Forum List

Back