🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

California Pollution

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
Do as I say, not as I do. Not only is California the country's worst polluted state but they are ramping up the fossil fuels. Show us how it's done California.

Do as I say, not as I do. Not only is California the country's worst polluted state but they are ramping up the fossil fuels. Show us how it's done California.

What is the point of you posting this? And how is this related to politics?

It's not a "do as I say not as I do" moment but a moment of realizing you shouldn't cut off yer nose to spite yer face moment. Ideology looks good on paper and when spoken yet reality usually kills that ideology when it is put into action.

What is the point of you posting this? And how is this related to politics?
LOL. You are saying that there is nothing political about the environment? I am just pointing out that the Democrats and liberals own California and are for fighting Climate Change and yet their liberal policies have led to being the country's worst polluted state and now they are talking about adding more fossil fuels. How do they expect to fight for worldwide Climate Action when they can't even do it themselves?

LOL. You are saying that there is nothing political about the environment? I am just pointing out that the Democrats and liberals own California and are for fighting Climate Change and yet their liberal policies have led to being the country's worst polluted state and now they are talking about adding more fossil fuels. How do they expect to fight for worldwide Climate Action when they can't even do it themselves?
Should the environment be a political issue? I'd say no.

As far as comparing California to other states regarding pollution, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out why California is more polluted than say Wyoming. Or maybe you need to hire a rocket scientist to figure it out for you.

They do not know they are functionally illiterate on issues and their prospective genre. To them everything is political.
Well, when politicians are making a big deal out of it, isn't it political? When it is part of your platform, isn't it political?

Should the environment be a political issue? I'd say no.

As far as comparing California to other states regarding pollution, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure out why California is more polluted than say Wyoming. Or maybe you need to hire a rocket scientist to figure it out for you.
Democrats make it a political issue, so doesn't that make it political? If California wants to show us how to be green then how can they do that if they are the worst polluted state in the country and ramping up the fossil fuels at a time when they claim the world should be decreasing fossil fuels? Shouldn't they show the world how to do it? I mean liberal California should show Wyoming how it's done. They have the power to pass sweeping laws to fight climate change and yet they either aren't doing it or what they are doing isn't working.

Democrats make it a political issue, so doesn't that make it political? If California wants to show us how to be green then how can they do that if they are the worst polluted state in the country and ramping up the fossil fuels at a time when they claim the world should be decreasing fossil fuels? Shouldn't they show the world how to do it? I mean liberal California should show Wyoming how it's done. They have the power to pass sweeping laws to fight climate change and yet they either aren't doing it or what they are doing isn't working.
You didnt read the article, did you?

Actually if you read the article it says specifically solar and wind production has increased.
And, apparently, so are fossil fuels, in the dark blue state of California. They've got a lot of nerve trying to take jobs away from West Virginians while increasing fossil fuels themselves.

And, apparently, so are fossil fuels, in the dark blue state of California. They've got a lot of nerve trying to take jobs away from West Virginians while increasing fossil fuels themselves.
LIke I said, you didnt read the article if that is what you are taking from it. But whatever.

Dusty dirty solar panels aren't getting the job done and neither are windmills with no wind....
We are facing a critical shortage of wind since everyone is already using it all up. Prices for wind have skyrocketed due to increased demand.

<things you’ll never hear about wind>

Forum List

Back