California Senate Passes Comprehensive, Common Sense Gun Laws

In Japan guns are not available to the general population to purchase a gun. I live there temporary and I still travel Tokyo and matsudo I have not seen a single gun store. Tough prison doesn't mean much.............. when almost no one poses a gun in Japan.

How Japan Has Virtually Eliminated Shooting Deaths

here is how Japan has stopped most gun crime.....the real gun crime...the kind you don't stop by taking guns from normal, law abiding people.....

Yakuza Wars: Is Japan on Verge of New Wave of Gang Fighting?

According to Suzuki, contemporary mafia wars have become very different from what they used to be in the past after the government in recent years introduced very strict penalties for the use of both firearms and bladed-weapons.

-----

Nowadays, Yakuza gangs need to save their troops as even for a small-scale confrontation several of their members could get arrested. If in the past, killers would get no more than 10 years in prison and upon release they would get a high-ranking position; now they could be facing at least 30 years behind the bars, which means a person's life is essentially over and that changed things dramatically, Suzuki said.

Furthermore, new Japanese anti-gang rules now hold Yakuza bosses responsible for crimes committed by lower-status members of a criminal syndicate, said Atsushi Mizoguchi, another expert on the Japanese crime scene.

"So the bosses will be reluctant to get into a struggle," Mizoguchi told journalists during a press conference last year in Tokyo.

Guns are not available to the general public that is why they have a low crimes and gun deaths. Period. Not because of long jail term.

This is what the expert, cited in your very own link said about Japan's gun control laws....your link...the article from the Atlantic cited this very study, by this very man...and then lied about what his conclusion was.....I gave you the link, and the quote and showed you how the Atlantic journalist lied...

Do you understand that?

Japan: Gun Control and People Control

Japan's low crime rate has almost nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with people control. Americans, used to their own traditions of freedom, would not accept Japan's system of people controls and gun controls.

I totally agree but the statement you made earlier that Japan has low gun crimes because long jail term. That I totally disagree because almost no one has a gun in Japan and there are no gun store in Japan.

Do you realize that the Yakuza get guns when they want them? That they use them to kill each other during their wars....and they also like to use grenades....are grenades legal or illegal in Japan?

But if guns are available to the general public in Japan........ Then there will be more Japanese get killed by guns.............. Yes No?

here is how Japan has stopped most gun crime.....the real gun crime...the kind you don't stop by taking guns from normal, law abiding people.....

According to Suzuki, contemporary mafia wars have become very different from what they used to be in the past after the government in recent years introduced very strict penalties for the use of both firearms and bladed-weapons.

-----

Nowadays, Yakuza gangs need to save their troops as even for a small-scale confrontation several of their members could get arrested. If in the past, killers would get no more than 10 years in prison and upon release they would get a high-ranking position; now they could be facing at least 30 years behind the bars, which means a person's life is essentially over and that changed things dramatically, Suzuki said.

Furthermore, new Japanese anti-gang rules now hold Yakuza bosses responsible for crimes committed by lower-status members of a criminal syndicate, said Atsushi Mizoguchi, another expert on the Japanese crime scene.

"So the bosses will be reluctant to get into a struggle," Mizoguchi told journalists during a press conference last year in Tokyo.

Guns are not available to the general public that is why they have a low crimes and gun deaths. Period. Not because of long jail term.

This is what the expert, cited in your very own link said about Japan's gun control laws....your link...the article from the Atlantic cited this very study, by this very man...and then lied about what his conclusion was.....I gave you the link, and the quote and showed you how the Atlantic journalist lied...

Do you understand that?

Japan's low crime rate has almost nothing to do with gun control, and everything to do with people control. Americans, used to their own traditions of freedom, would not accept Japan's system of people controls and gun controls.

I totally agree but the statement you made earlier that Japan has low gun crimes because long jail term. That I totally disagree because almost no one has a gun in Japan and there are no gun store in Japan.

Do you realize that the Yakuza get guns when they want them? That they use them to kill each other during their wars....and they also like to use grenades....are grenades legal or illegal in Japan?

But if guns are available to the general public in Japan........ Then there will be more Japanese get killed by guns.............. Yes No?

No. As you can see in the crime stats of Japan...they do not commit crime. So they could have all the guns they want and their gun crime rate would not change....the only ones using guns now are the criminals...who would have used them before as well.

Another example I gave is Britain....their total murder rate is lower than our Non-Gun murder rate.......and they then confiscated their guns......and what Happened?

Their gun crime rate did not change...it stayed the same. Now.....as they are importing violent people from other countries......and their social system is failing to civilize their young males from single teen mother homes....their violent crime rate went up 27% last year.....again, they confiscated guns...their people don't have guns either....and their gun crime rate went up 4% last year too.....again, they confiscated guns and their normal people don't have guns.

It isn't access to guns that determine gun crime...it is the thug culture that determines gun crime...so disarming normal people doesn't lower the gun crime rate.

Do you acknowledge that more Americans now own and carry guns, 4.7 million carried guns in 2007 and 13 million carry guns in 2016....and our gun crime rate went down?

AGain, gun access isn't the issue...it is the culture of the criminal......our criminals commit murder more often even without guns......

-----

Do you understand that?

No. As you can see in the crime stats of Japan...they do not commit crime. So they could have all the guns they want and their gun crime rate would not change....the only ones using guns now are the criminals...who would have used them before as well.

Another example I gave is Britain....their total murder rate is lower than our Non-Gun murder rate.......and they then confiscated their guns......and what Happened?

Their gun crime rate did not change...it stayed the same. Now.....as they are importing violent people from other countries......and their social system is failing to civilize their young males from single teen mother homes....their violent crime rate went up 27% last year.....again, they confiscated guns...their people don't have guns either....and their gun crime rate went up 4% last year too.....again, they confiscated guns and their normal people don't have guns.

It isn't access to guns that determine gun crime...it is the thug culture that determines gun crime...so disarming normal people doesn't lower the gun crime rate.

Do you acknowledge that more Americans now own and carry guns, 4.7 million carried guns in 2007 and 13 million carry guns in 2016....and our gun crime rate went down?

AGain, gun access isn't the issue...it is the culture of the criminal......our criminals commit murder more often even without guns......

-----

Do you understand that?

Attachments

• upload_2016-5-20_21-2-40.png
    upload_2016-5-20_21-2-40.png
    10.4 KB · Views: 183

-----

Do you understand that?

Here you go....Britain's gun crime rate did not change after they confiscated guns.....why not?

upload_2016-5-20_21-2-40-png.75492

Unsurprisingly, all of this nonsense, none of which will do anything to prevent gun-related crime, is based on emotion ignorance and/or dishonesty.
Do you have any suggestions Einstein?
Suggestions what what, exactly?
Basically you say it doesn't work.
What doesn't work?
Laws that restrict the rights of the law abiding in an attempt to keep criminal from getting guns?
That's right -- they don't work. Why? Because it is impossible to enact a law that will prevent people from breaking another law.

So what is your suggestion?
Gun-related violence has fallen 55% since 1993 - I'd say whatever we've been doing is working.

Unsurprisingly, all of this nonsense, none of which will do anything to prevent gun-related crime, is based on emotion ignorance and/or dishonesty.

Yeah, when you catch someone committing a crime with a gun, throw them in prison and eat the key.

What kind of stupendous dumb shit can't figure out that people who use guns to commit crimes don't give a fuck about gun laws?

I will let you know when you are license or qualified to talk to me about guns.
Then why enter the thread?

Why? is there a rule I can't enter any particular thread?
Dude when pertains to guns............ I only want to talk to M14 and 2aguy and that's my call. I ignore the rest especially they showing how tough they are with guns.

Yeah, when you catch someone committing a crime with a gun, throw them in prison and eat the key.

What kind of stupendous dumb shit can't figure out that people who use guns to commit crimes don't give a fuck about gun laws?

Dude when pertains to guns............ I only want to talk to M14 and 2aguy and that's my call. I ignore the rest especially they showing how tough they are with guns.

Ignore them
Then asswipe. It's not your call to enter a thread and designate who may address you in a public forum. Only a leftist moron would act like that.

What doesn't work?
Laws that restrict the rights of the law abiding in an attempt to keep criminal from getting guns?
That's right -- they don't work. Why? Because it is impossible to enact a law that will prevent people from breaking another law.

Gun-related violence has fallen 55% since 1993 - I'd say whatever we've been doing is working.

If a law abiding citizens like me want to buy a gun........ I can buy a gun and no one can stop me...... Correct? If the authorities requires a background check. What is the big deal? I can still have my gun.
I don't have gun now and probably will never have gun in the future.

Ignore them
Then asswipe. It's not your call to enter a thread and designate who may address you in a public forum. Only a leftist moron would act like that.

I will let you know if and when you are qualified to talk to me about guns.
A lot of these tough guys don't have a clue what they are talking about.......... Stupid this stupid that with hatred and racist tone ........... Oh I'm tough bullshit attitude.

What doesn't work?

If a law abiding citizens like me want to buy a gun........ I can buy a gun and no one can stop me...... Correct? If the authorities requires a background check. What is the big deal? I can still have my gun.

I don't think anyone cares about the current, mandated federal background check at gun stores.....even though it does nothing to stop criminals or mass shooters...it makes people unfamiliar with the issue comfortable....we draw the line at Universal Background checks because it is the 1st step in the two step process of banning guns.....the 2nd step is registration of guns, which is necessary with universal background checks....and they will not work either.

Ignore them

I will let you know if and when you are qualified to talk to me about guns.
A lot of these tough guys don't have a clue what they are talking about.......... Stupid this stupid that with hatred and racist tone ........... Oh I'm tough bullshit attitude.
Don't bother letting me know anything ass wipe. There are plenty of other more intelligent beings who are willing and able to discuss the subject matter. So, take a hike.

What doesn't work?

I don't think anyone cares about the current, mandated federal background check at gun stores.....even though it does nothing to stop criminals or mass shooters...it makes people unfamiliar with the issue comfortable....we draw the line at Universal Background checks because it is the 1st step in the two step process of banning guns.....the 2nd step is registration of guns, which is necessary with universal background checks....and they will not work either.

Banning guns in America will be a civil war and that will never happen guy. I think this is the reason why people are so scared of any new gun law.
And nobody is going to your house to confiscate your guns either.

What doesn't work?
background checks are a form of prior restraint.
Prior restraint is a constitutionally unacceptable infringement, except in exceptionally limited circumstances related to national defense.
The right to arm shall not be infringed.

What doesn't work?
background checks are a form of prior restraint.
Prior restraint is a constitutionally unacceptable infringement, except in exceptionally limited circumstances related to national defense.
The right to arm shall not be infringed.

Thank you for that......I will incorporate that concept into my arguments as well.....

Forum List

Back