Caliph Erdogani´s army idly watches ISIS taking Kobani

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Turkey wants only to be involved in fightings to end the rule of President Assad and doesn´t care about the civilians who face a horrible suffering under the regime of ISIS. On that occasion, the Caliph Erdogani instead wants to bring the campaign against the Syrian government back on the table.

ISTANBUL (AP) — As U.S. generals and Secretary of State John Kerry warn that a strategic Syrian border town could fall to Islamic State militants, the Turkish military has deployed its tanks on its side of the frontier but only watched the slaughter.

Turkey's inaction despite its supposed participation in a coalition forged to crush the extremist group is frustrating Washington and its NATO allies, and reviving a rebellion by Turkish Kurds. Amid fears the Kurdish town of Kobani could fall any day, U.S. and NATO officials are traveling to Turkey on Thursday to press negotiations for more robust Turkish involvement in the coalition.

But Turkey is taking a hard line, insisting that it will only consider involvement in military action as part of a broader strategy for ending the rule of Syrian President Bashar Assad. The U.S. and its allies want to keep the focus on the Islamic State group, which they say poses a more global threat.
US allies chafing at Turkish inaction on Syria - Europe news

Related Topics:
Kurds Threaten Turkish Gov t As It Cooperates With Isis US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Turkey wants only to be involved in fightings to end the rule of President Assad and doesn´t care about the civilians who face a horrible suffering under the regime of ISIS. On that occasion, the Caliph Erdogani instead wants to bring the campaign against the Syrian government back on the table.

ISTANBUL (AP) — As U.S. generals and Secretary of State John Kerry warn that a strategic Syrian border town could fall to Islamic State militants, the Turkish military has deployed its tanks on its side of the frontier but only watched the slaughter.

Turkey's inaction despite its supposed participation in a coalition forged to crush the extremist group is frustrating Washington and its NATO allies, and reviving a rebellion by Turkish Kurds. Amid fears the Kurdish town of Kobani could fall any day, U.S. and NATO officials are traveling to Turkey on Thursday to press negotiations for more robust Turkish involvement in the coalition.

But Turkey is taking a hard line, insisting that it will only consider involvement in military action as part of a broader strategy for ending the rule of Syrian President Bashar Assad. The U.S. and its allies want to keep the focus on the Islamic State group, which they say poses a more global threat.

Related Topics:
Kurds Threaten Turkish Gov t As It Cooperates With Isis US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Turks still can't face the genocide they committed upon the Armenians and the land theft of ancient Kurdish lands. Anybody who thinks Turks under this current mild Sunni Islamist regime are allies of the West is dreaming. ISIS is simply doing what Turks did to the Armenians about a 100 years ago. This is how Islam behaves, like it or not.

Related Topics:

Turks still can't face the genocide they committed upon the Armenians and the land theft of ancient Kurdish lands. Anybody who thinks Turks under this current mild Sunni Islamist regime are allies of the West is dreaming. ISIS is simply doing what Turks did to the Armenians about a 100 years ago. This is how Islam behaves, like it or not.
It´s just Turkey´s anti-Kurdish calculation.

Why should PM Erdogan help the Kurdish terrorists that have been attacking Turkey for decades? ..... :cool:

Related Topics:

right captain blei-------it is just muslims watching each other murder each other ------rooting for the side they prefer.
SO? what else is new? Now ---for another jump into the muck-----tell us how good ASSAD is for the Syrian kurds

Related Topics:

right captain blei-------it is just muslims watching each other murder each other ------rooting for the side they prefer.
SO? what else is new? Now ---for another jump into the muck-----tell us how good ASSAD is for the Syrian kurds
No. It is political. Erdogan likes the Kurds to be weakened. And Assad doesn´t hurt the kurds.

Related Topics:

No. It is political. Erdogan likes the Kurds to be weakened. And Assad doesn´t hurt the kurds.

of course----just like SADAAM ---ASSAD does not hurt anyone--------

Related Topics:

If Assad is that evil why are so many people, almost the entire people, for him?

If Assad is that evil why are so many people, almost the entire people, for him?

almost all of gemany was for your hero ADOLF ----too.
Christians who supported Sadaam did so because they knew ISIS was coming. Christians who support ASSAD---same reason

Christians who supported Sadaam did so because they knew ISIS was coming. Christians who support ASSAD---same reason
What nonsense. People did not stop fighting against their "liberation" because all they saw were allied war crimes and soviet mass rape.

What nonsense. People did not stop fighting against their "liberation" because all they saw were allied war crimes and soviet mass rape.

Your response is garble------your contention that the people of Germany needed ADOLF and his agenda in order to deal with post world war I problems is truly idiotic-------in fact Adolf's agenda destroyed Germany

Your response is garble------your contention that the people of Germany needed ADOLF and his agenda in order to deal with post world war I problems is truly idiotic-------in fact Adolf's agenda destroyed Germany
At least he restored Germany´s sovereignty. I don´t made that contention by the way. You just want to imply something for some dirty reason. Germany´s sovereignty is a major demand also today. We must get rid of destructive influence from enemies and betrayers. But that´s another problem. And there are hardly some people I would fight for in this egomaniacal society, especially the scum that populates the town I live in.
I rather would put that scum into concentration camps. May their bodies follow their mind´s squalidness in there.

Last edited:

At least he restored Germany´s sovereignty. I don´t made that contention by the way. You just want to imply something for some dirty reason. Germany´s sovereignty is a major demand also today. We must get rid of destructive influence from enemies and betrayers. But that´s another problem. And there are hardly some people I would fight for in this rotten society, especially the scum that populates the town I live in.
I rather would put that scum into concentration camps. May there bodies follow their mind´s squalidness in there.

I want to "imply something" ??? I expect better from you-------I did not know that you are a german Nazi. ----
but I did kinda suspect. I grew up in a town with lots of people who were descendants of Germans who had emigrated to the USA centuries ago and were clearly Nazis. My town was so "RESTRICTED" that there was not a single Negro in the whole town------the little town "country club"-----(golf, swimming etc) was 100%
WASP------(in order to be caddy----my brother had to get his job in another town----and the few times I got invited to the swimming hole-----I could not mention my last name)
YOU would have fit right in. I now understand your fascination with BAATHIST (read that arabist-Nazi)
ASSAD

At least he restored Germany´s sovereignty. I don´t made that contention by the way. You just want to imply something for some dirty reason. Germany´s sovereignty is a major demand also today. We must get rid of destructive influence from enemies and betrayers. But that´s another problem. And there are hardly some people I would fight for in this rotten society, especially the scum that populates the town I live in.
I rather would put that scum into concentration camps. May there bodies follow their mind´s squalidness in there.

I want to "imply something" ??? I expect better from you-------I did not know that you are a german Nazi. ----
but I did kinda suspect. I grew up in a town with lots of people who were descendants of Germans who had emigrated to the USA centuries ago and were clearly Nazis. My town was so "RESTRICTED" that there was not a single Negro in the whole town------the little town "country club"-----(golf, swimming etc) was 100%
WASP------(in order to be caddy----my brother had to get his job in another town----and the few times I got invited to the swimming hole-----I could not mention my last name)
YOU would have fit right in. I now understand your fascination with BAATHIST (read that arabist-Nazi)
ASSAD
So now you imply that I am a Nazi? No, I am not a Nazi. Calling for sovereignty doesn´t make me a Nazi. And what the heck is WASP?

ASSAD
So now you imply that I am a Nazi? No, I am not a Nazi. Calling for sovereignty doesn´t make me a Nazi. And what the heck is WASP?

calling for---putting the "scum" in concentration camps---makes you a Nazi. the "poor innocent oppressed" Germany------does not impress me. One of the neighbors of my childhood was a survivor of the BOMBING OF BERLIN-------he never stopped
complaining against the BASTARD RAF------
(afterall----bombing London was no crime) ------he was also DELIGHTED in May 1967-----because the JOOOOS WERE ABOUT TO GET WHAT THEY DESERVED---------th

ASSAD

calling for putting the "subhuman scum" in concentration camps is Nazi-------WASP is------white anglo saxon protestant-----the backbone of my childhood Nazi town

You can always be counted on to say extremely stupid stuff.

calling for---putting the "scum" in concentration camps---makes you a Nazi. the "poor innocent oppressed" Germany------does not impress me. One of the neighbors of my childhood was a survivor of the BOMBING OF BERLIN-------he never stopped
(afterall----bombing London was no crime) ------he was also DELIGHTED in May 1967-----because the JOOOOS WERE ABOUT TO GET WHAT THEY DESERVED---------th

calling for putting the "subhuman scum" in concentration camps is Nazi-------WASP is------white anglo saxon protestant-----the backbone of my childhood Nazi town
I am not talking about Nazi ideology. They need to be concentrated due to the harm they spread around. They make my life impossible and are slaves of their little boy pedophilia.

Why stupid?

I am not talking about Nazi ideology. They need to be concentrated due to the harm they spread around. They make my life impossible and are slaves of their little boy pedophilia.

I do not know to which caste of untermenschen you refer

Why stupid?

he just does not have much of a vocabulary

Forum List

Back