'Call off the legal dogs.' Some GOP donors aren't keen to help Trump with election lawsuits

Bass v 2.0

Biblical Warrior For God.
Jun 16, 2008
Pennsylvania

Keep filing lawsuits so that liberals can pull of another win in the Senate, smart to cater to a narcissist

Keep filing lawsuits so that liberals can pull of another win in the Senate, smart to cater to a narcissist
Why are you afraid of honest elections and certifying the vote and making sure one ballot can be matched with it's legal voter?

Why shouldn't he pursue this when clearly the rapid change in secrecy of election results from 10pm onward, is unprecedented?

If Trump doesn't fight for this, GOP won't ever win the WH again anyways.

Why are you afraid of honest elections and certifying the vote and making sure one ballot can be matched with it's legal voter?
lol. Your guy lost the popular vote twice. If MSM is fake news right wingers only have gossip, hearsay, and soothsay.

Why shouldn't he pursue this when clearly the rapid change in secrecy of election results from 10pm onward, is unprecedented?

If Trump doesn't fight for this, GOP won't ever win the WH again anyways.
All they need is a candidate with better solutions not just pandering to right wing bigotry.

You monkeys are only making this stuff up because your guy lost, period!

The Idiot Murdoch kids running Fox fucked it up royally

You monkeys are only making this stuff up because your guy lost, period!
He did? Thats news to me...

Why are Democrats, the fake news media, and snowflakes so deathly afraid of the DOJ investigating the widespread blatantly obvious voter fraud witnessed and against recounts, just because Biden won several of the swing states by 0.2% and 0.3% and won all of the swing states by a combined total of just over 23,000 votes....with ballot counting still going on - most of which are reportedly for Trump?

Fox News is fake. You admit it yourself.

LESSEE, Flox News can't in good conscience listen to a WH spokesperson without credible proof to back up the claim on the spot, yet had no problem reporting stories and claims by Pelosi, Schumer, Watters, Schiff and others that Trump was a racist, a xenophobe, demented, cray, insane, dangerous, a tyrant, a Nazi, a dictator, and a danger to our democracy?

trump-tweet-meme-1.jpg

Why are Democrats, the fake news media, and snowflakes so deathly afraid of the DOJ investigating the widespread blatantly obvious voter fraud witnessed and against recounts, just because Biden won several of the swing states by 0.2% and 0.3% and won all of the swing states by a combined total of just over 23,000 votes....with ballot counting still going on - most of which are reportedly for Trump?

They're not going to find any bombshells, your idiot Trump is a wannabe dictator and personality culng to hold on to power, but any means necessary, trying to be like his idol Putin.

They're not going to find any bombshells....

Like existing video of election fraud and sworn / signed affidavits from poll workers / whistleblowers who personally witnessed and / or were ordered to commit election fraud, like the evidence presented to the courts and DOJ already that has resulted in the DOJ actively pursuing election fraud now...?

Silly, hate-driven butt-hurt TDS-suffering snowflake....

Like existing video of election fraud and sworn / signed affidavits from poll workers / whistleblowers who personally witnessed and / or were ordered to commit election fraud, like the evidence presented to the courts and DOJ already that has resulted in the DOJ actively pursuing election fraud now...?

Burp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no evidence period, I'll never trust right wing shxt media and their false claims

Burp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There is no evidence period, I'll never trust right wing shxt media and their false claims

Way to deny existing video and signed affidavits by eye-witnesses...in such a 'sophisticated' and uneducated manner. It just shocks me to the core that you people who wept and ran out into the streets and screamed at the sky after Hillary's loss refuse to believe such undeniable evidence.

:p Bwuhahahahahahah

Don't you traitors ever get tired of spewing BS and getting laughed at. PS, I know that was a question but I ended it with a period so you can throw a fit and call me uneducated. I want you to be happy.

Way to deny existing video and signed affidavits by eye-witnesses...in such a 'sophisticated' and uneducated manner. It just shocks me to the core that you people who wept and ran out into the streets and screamed at the sky after Hillary's loss refuse to believe such undeniable evidence.

:p Bwuhahahahahahah

Where is the proof?

Forum List

Back