Call to move the Winter Olympics

Seems to me, more people are upset about this than they were when the Olympics were in China, a place were they force abortions and kill their inmates to sell their organs....

I think we need a little perspective. If China is okay, why not Russia?

Ok, show us your posts complaining about the China Olympics.....before it happened.

Seems to me, more people are upset about this than they were when the Olympics were in China, a place were they force abortions and kill their inmates to sell their organs....

Ok, show us your posts complaining about the China Olympics.....before it happened.

You want to find them, you go look for them, I have better things to do with my time. I boycotted the China Olympics and I'll boycott the Russian Olympics but I still think some of you need to get your priorities straight. Killing inmates in order to sell the organs is okay, but not approving of gay people is worthy of a fight?

You want to find them, you go look for them, I have better things to do with my time. I boycotted the China Olympics and I'll boycott the Russian Olympics but I still think some of you need to get your priorities straight. Killing inmates in order to sell the organs is okay, but not approving of gay people is worthy of a fight?

Are there any to go look for? Tho, I applaud your willingness to boycott the Russian Olympics.

For that matter, where is the Gay Outrage over homosexual hangings from cranes in public squares, in Iran?

Last time I looked, the Russians weren't killing them like the Iranians are...

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

For that matter, where is the Gay Outrage over homosexual hangings from cranes in public squares, in Iran?

You see us supporting any kind of commerce or contact with Iran? Point it out. (Kind of hard to boycott what is already being boycotted, don't you think?)

Last time I looked, the Russians weren't killing them like the Iranians are...

Not yet....we'd like to keep that from happening....ok?

Are there any to go look for? Tho, I applaud your willingness to boycott the Russian Olympics.

But no mention of the fact that I already boycotted the Chinese Olympics??? Again, something wrong with the priorities here.

In my opinion .......... Russia deserves to host the Olympics.
Since the death of Stalin, Russians have been willing to cooperate, even so much as to allow adoptions of their own children outside their own country, they even know what's going on in the process ........... where do you think wealthy sick children in America are so easily finding organ donors, now thats devotion, bravo Russians ....... bravo.

Since the death of Stalin, Russians have been willing to cooperate, even so much as to allow adoptions of their own children outside their own country, they even know what's going on in the process ........... where do you think wealthy sick children in America are so easily finding organ donors, now thats devotion, bravo Russians ....... bravo.
What are you trying to say here?

Are you saying that Russians are selling their children to Americans so that their organs may be harvested?

................huh? :confused::cuckoo:

What are you trying to say here?

Are you saying that Russians are selling their children to Americans so that their organs may be harvested?

He has no idea...it depends on what his supplier spikes his drugs with this week. Lately...it has been idiot powder.

But no mention of the fact that I already boycotted the Chinese Olympics??? Again, something wrong with the priorities here.

I would have to believe you actually did that first.

What does the word "boycott" mean? You didn't go when you ordinarily attend all the Olympics. You didn't watch it when it was on television.

I have never gone to an Olympics. Not even when they were in Los Angeles. I've never seen an Olympic event on television. Did I boycott all of them? The only time I've ever seen an event is when my husband had it on. I won't watch the ones in Russia either. Am I boycotting?

Aren't you smart :lol:

Is America going to cancel multi-billion worth orders of military stuff for anti-gay persian gulf monarchies?

Answer: NO

Then leave russians the fuck alone

This is about Snowden and Syria, and Russia becoming a counterweight, not gay rights

Odd that gays complain about Russia enforcing anti propaganda laws but aren't in the streets over this.

Killing of Transgender Woman Shocks Harlem Community - Hamilton Heights - DNAinfo.com New York

Jenniffer was shocked when detectives from the NYPD came into the store this week, telling her that Nettles, 21, a transgender woman, had died from injuries sustained during a brutal beating just across the street in what police are investigating as a hate crime.

She was taken off life support Thursday at Harlem Hospital after being declared brain dead

The Olympics will be held in Russia as scheduled.

Protests will be kept to a minimum and in the background by Russian law.

Violators of Russian law will suffer the consequences.

The rest of the world won't give a tinker's damn about a bunch of libertine clowns getting their skulls cracked and getting tossed into Russian jails to cool down.

Nor will they care much in this case if the Russians lean hard on foreign press to hinder related coverage.

Very few people outside the LGBT community will give a damn.

The Olympics will be held in Russia as scheduled.

Protests will be kept to a minimum and in the background by Russian law.

Violators of Russian law will suffer the consequences.

The rest of the world won't give a tinker's damn about a bunch of libertine clowns getting their skulls cracked and getting tossed into Russian jails to cool down.

Nor will they care much in this case if the Russians lean hard on foreign press to hinder related coverage.

Very few people outside the LGBT community will give a damn.

Sorry, nothing happened in the world athletics championships in Moscow. Nobody arrested or fined.

Other than stupid stories created by over-sexualized western media:
Russian athletes issue angry denial of 'gay kiss' protest - CNN.com

I would have to believe you actually did that first.

So I'm willing to boycott the Russian Olympics but I'm lying about boycotting the Chinese Olympics??????

Please, show me any post of mine in which I lied. Have you checked my thread Quote for the day? "If you don't lie, you don't have to remember anything."

What does the word "boycott" mean? You didn't go when you ordinarily attend all the Olympics. You didn't watch it when it was on television.

I have never gone to an Olympics. Not even when they were in Los Angeles. I've never seen an Olympic event on television. Did I boycott all of them? The only time I've ever seen an event is when my husband had it on. I won't watch the ones in Russia either. Am I boycotting?

I did not watch any of the Olympics. What, you think I could afford to attend? I couldn't even afford to attend when they were held in Vancouver and that's within driving distance.

I don't even watch the opening ceremonies anymore.

Forum List

Back