Call to move the Winter Olympics

The russian law was passed 436-0. All four major parties (Putin's party, nationalists, social democrats and communists) supported it.

The biggest opposition party is the communist party.

Oh my goodness gracious. The fags and dykes won't be able to hold hands and kiss in public on Russian streets. What's the world coming to?

And, who cares? :eusa_whistle:

kissing-russian-style-L-kQ9I_T.jpeg

Russian-Politicians-Kiss.jpg

and if you missed the Olympics:
OLYKISS_sub.jpg

ksenia+kiss+1.jpg

But no mention of the fact that I already boycotted the Chinese Olympics??? Again, something wrong with the priorities here.

What does the word "boycott" mean? You didn't go when you ordinarily attend all the Olympics. You didn't watch it when it was on television.

I have never gone to an Olympics. Not even when they were in Los Angeles. I've never seen an Olympic event on television. Did I boycott all of them? The only time I've ever seen an event is when my husband had it on. I won't watch the ones in Russia either. Am I boycotting?

I did not watch any of the Olympics. What, you think I could afford to attend? I couldn't even afford to attend when they were held in Vancouver and that's within driving distance.

I don't even watch the opening ceremonies anymore.

That's not a boycott. You're like me, I have absolutely no interest in the Olympics. I don't watch the opening or closing ceremonies. I don't watch the events. I had tickets to go to some events when they were in Los Angeles and gave them away.

I am not boycotting. You aren't boycotting. We are just not interested.

The Olympics will be held in Russia as scheduled.

Protests will be kept to a minimum and in the background by Russian law.

Violators of Russian law will suffer the consequences.

The rest of the world won't give a tinker's damn about a bunch of libertine clowns getting their skulls cracked and getting tossed into Russian jails to cool down.

Nor will they care much in this case if the Russians lean hard on foreign press to hinder related coverage.

Very few people outside the LGBT community will give a damn.

Sorry, nothing happened in the world athletics championships in Moscow. Nobody arrested or fined.

Other than stupid stories created by over-sexualized western media:
Russian athletes issue angry denial of 'gay kiss' protest - CNN.com

Yeppers... and nothing will happen... so long as foreign LGBT's and sympathizers don't start protesting en masse in conjunction with their Russian kindred.

Cross that line, however, and the Rooskies are likely to start crackin' skulls...

Interesting topic. We are learning some people hate gays even more than they hate Russia. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

We're supposed to hate Russia because Putin made a fool out of obama, after obama helped him and Russia laughs at us a lot.

What does the word "boycott" mean? You didn't go when you ordinarily attend all the Olympics. You didn't watch it when it was on television.

I have never gone to an Olympics. Not even when they were in Los Angeles. I've never seen an Olympic event on television. Did I boycott all of them? The only time I've ever seen an event is when my husband had it on. I won't watch the ones in Russia either. Am I boycotting?

I did not watch any of the Olympics. What, you think I could afford to attend? I couldn't even afford to attend when they were held in Vancouver and that's within driving distance.

I don't even watch the opening ceremonies anymore.

That's not a boycott. You're like me, I have absolutely no interest in the Olympics. I don't watch the opening or closing ceremonies. I don't watch the events. I had tickets to go to some events when they were in Los Angeles and gave them away.

I am not boycotting. You aren't boycotting. We are just not interested.

Nope, I used to watch them, religiously. I don't anymore, since China.

She has said so on several occasions. I can imagine her as a member of the German-American Bund in the 1930s in a past life.

Wow...what a piece of....

Work, yeah...that's what I meant to say...what a piece of work.

There were quite a lot of Americans like her in the 1930s. "Don't get involved." "It's not our problem." "We're not fond of Jews anyways." "Hitler has the right idea on how to deal with 'those people'." "Look at was a strong dynamic leader he is." "We don't need to tell such a powerful country how to treat people."

That worked out well.

I cant believe how you fucking homos are trying to steal the Holocaust away from the jews and make it all about homos. For fucks sake :cuckoo:

Last edited:
More and more people and organizations are calling upon the IOC to move the 2014 Winter Olympics out of Russia due to Russia's new laws on Homosexuality.

George Takei petitions: ?Move the 2014 Winter Olympics out of Russia? ? MSNBC

Stephen Fry: Move Olympics from anti-gay Russia | News.com.au

What do you think, considering that there are most likely gay athletes and spectators and Russia has threatened to arrest, detain, then deport anyone who even appears to support gays in any way.

This will have as much legs as a snake has....it's not going anywhere.
I'll be watching the winter Olympics on the tube.
Your issue isn't my issue, Bo.

Last edited:
Wow...what a piece of....

Work, yeah...that's what I meant to say...what a piece of work.

There were quite a lot of Americans like her in the 1930s. "Don't get involved." "It's not our problem." "We're not fond of Jews anyways." "Hitler has the right idea on how to deal with 'those people'." "Look at was a strong dynamic leader he is." "We don't need to tell such a powerful country how to treat people."

That worked out well.

I cant believe how you fucking homos are trying to steal the Holocaust away from the jews and make it all about homos. For fucks sake :cuckoo:
good point.

That worked out well.

good point.

Because Bootlicker is too stupid to know the Holocaust was about the gays too, and the Jehovah's Witness', and the gypsys and the communists, and the unionists, and all other "undesirables" of the Reich.

Last edited:
good point.

Because Bootlicker is too stupid to know the Holocaust was about the gays too.

If you look bo.....you didn't mention that at all, you just mentioned the Jews. Why do I need to point out what you posted?

Why would folks hate Russia?

Well Americans have failed to conform as the Russian culture has.
Americans don't hate Russians, we Americans have pity for Russians ........ PU ... Ha ....... like the abused animals in this video.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gspElv1yvc"]Equivalent pity for the Russian Bio-Mass[/ame]
When Americans give up the guns and conform, this pity will go away.
For millions of Russians, inner strength may be realized too late.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back