Zone1 Calling/accusing other members "groomer"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, that's exactly it.

This is really all about an agenda that goes well beyond the sexualization of children. Sexualizing the kiddies is just a means to an end.

This wasn't occurring 20 years ago, and people certainly did not support this stuff then. Today it has all the trappings of a fucking crusade and people are on board with tise crusade since it has been sold to them as a necessary component of their political identity.
If they were against child abuse they would be against puberty blockers and the body mutulation of minors. They are not.

You are free here to promote actions that any sane person would have called grooming 10 years ago.

Other posters are NOT free to call the actions you are promoting by the very name that describes it.
1675609573038.jpeg

If they were against child abuse they would be against puberty blockers and the body mutulation of minors. They are not.
I am against it, I did npot let my child do it until they were 18 and I made them pay for it by getting a job. yet people like you still claim I am a groomer.

What about political or school board policies that lend themselves to the grooming of children to think about sex prematurely. I.E. : What has been happening in schools for the past 20 years? No prepubescent children need "the talk" or to be taught about condoms and things like that before it's time. Especially not by government sponsored entities or NGOs. "Drag Queen story hour" and things like that.
say what you think, debate the issue.... Tell your perspective, i.e. that you believe drag queen story hour, (whatever the heck that is) is a means for pedophiles to work or lure their way in to children's lives, so they can sexually abuse these children.... If that's what you truly believe....and debate from there....

This can all be done, without directly accusing another USMB poster of being a paedophile so to harmfully try to neutralize their opinion.

no need to directly accuse a poster of being a pedophile, or supporter/groomer of paedophilia

Why would I contact the police just because USMB mods are dishonest when installing board rules? That’s more of something lefties would do.
I see Tommy is following you around laughing at everything you say, too. He has been stalking me all morning doing the same thing.

I guess now that he is collaborating with mods to establish site policy, rules do not apply.

I see Tommy is following you around laughing at everything you say, too. He has been stalking me all morning doing the same thing.

I guess now that he is collaborating with mods to establish site policy, rules do not apply.
Site policy is set by the admins who weigh the subject to see if the word(s) or subject will get them in trouble or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back