Callous Conservatives, Time to wake up!

How will you vote in Nov. 2016

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You mean the shrinking share of costs as RECORD CORP PROFITS KEEP GROWING, yet according to you, it's because of being lazy and a slob the Corps aren't hiring OR PAYING ENOUGH? lol

Dumb2Three, you were a massive advocate of Obama's Fascist Care scheme. You of the mindless left claimed that costs would go down. Of course costs to the consumer tripled.

So what happened to CORPORATE PROFITS, like those of George Soros' Blue Cross?

{
Several million previously uninsured Americans now have coverage because of Obamacare, but it could be argued that the people who have benefited most from the law—at least financially—are the top executives and shareholders of the country’s health insurance companies.

Among those who apparently have not yet benefited much at all, at least so far, are owners of small businesses who would like to keep offering coverage to their employees but can no longer afford it. They can’t afford it because insurers keep jacking their rates up so high every year that more and more of them are dropping employee health benefits altogether.}

Health insurers watch profits soar as they dump small business customers

You're a mindless fucking hack.

Tripled huh? Capping max profits to 20% is triple? lol

HINT, Google your right wing liar COMMENTARY Bubba. He's ALMOST as big a liar as you are Bubs

And yet the idiots think lowering the taxes on the corps some more will do anything? hahahaha,,,,

We can't compete with slave labor in asia...period...

Raise their taxes, put up tariffs, raise minimum wage and make the little business be able to get into the market by reestablishing monopoly busting as we did in the early 20th century...All this would help the guy that is being paid a little better open up a business and have a chance within that market place.

Cost to consumers sploogy, you are attempting to mix terms.

Hey, you're a leftist, you lie, it's what you do.

Now let's talk about the massive profits that democrats have reaped from Fascist Care?

HINT, Google your right wing liar COMMENTARY Bubba. He's ALMOST as big a liar as you are Bubs

Meth is not your friend, Dumb2Three.

{The ACA was written to supposedly address this crisis, not by changing it, but by making it a law, ensuring even more profits for the health care industry, which spent over 380 million dollars to support the ACA. The health care companies have always been against any sort of national plan, or a “public option” in which tax dollars would pay for a basic health insurance program because any program like that would eliminate the privately-run health insurance programs and the billions of dollars in profits they create for the health care companies.}

Obamacare or Corporate-care: The Writing of the Affordable Care Act | Speak Out Now

Look, you're stupid and dishonest, the perfect Soros Hate Drone, but no one buys your bullshit.

There really is something wrong with you if you can't earn enough to live in this country with all the opportunity. As an employer, the overwhelming reason the ones not worth it aren't worth it is they don't care. They don't care about their jobs or their employers. They quit, they don't show up, they don't work when they are there. Then Democrats tell us we are the problem. Bull

There are jobs in this country that are not designed to be careers, they are called entry level jobs designed primarily for young people with no work experience, little skill and little knowledge. You can't expect an employer to pay top dollar for such an employee.

You and I may be on the same page but just looking at it differently.

I do expect an employer to treat employees fairly, not abuse them or exploit them. Some of these entry level jobs turn into careers for some, the reasons for that are myriad. To judge them as does Kaz without knowing the facts is asinine.

Your strawm-e-n are asinine. Care to address what I actually said, speed racer?

You lump all entry level (your phrase) into the same set. I simply pointed out in doing so the one commonality is the job, not the circumstances which lead them to such a job.

Actually, "entry level" was lonestar's phrase, not mine. I made an observation based on my hiring experience. the ones who care make it fine, the ones who don't suck and eventually don't. What does "circumstances" have to do with that? Who doesn't grasp that you need to work to support yourself whatever your "circumstances" are? I mean except Democrats...

You asked a fair question, but quickly defaulted to being an asshole.

I too have hiring experience, and firing. I agree, those who care to do a good job, do well; those who don't, don't. But that is obvious. The question is why, and that is where the circumstances of the person comes into play.

Callousness is telling the poor you will help them escape poverty in exchange for their votes, then keeping them in poverty. I just defined the Democratic Party.

Yet the red states are the poorest and the GOP base. Go figure!

So red states are poor, but say the rich aren't paying their fair share, hmmm.... Looks like blue states need to actually pay their fair share.

This liberal brain trust doesn't understand regulate, invest, insurance or profit. Sorry libs, I know better than to discuss things with idiots.

Your inability to address anything with substance, but to rely on simple right wing memes built for bumper sticker mentality of the right wing is noted Bubs

You can't comprehend terms let alone substance.

Now let's talk about the massive profits that democrats have reaped from Fascist Care?

{The ACA was written to supposedly address this crisis, not by changing it, but by making it a law, ensuring even more profits for the health care industry, which spent over 380 million dollars to support the ACA. The health care companies have always been against any sort of national plan, or a “public option” in which tax dollars would pay for a basic health insurance program because any program like that would eliminate the privately-run health insurance programs and the billions of dollars in profits they create for the health care companies.}

Obamacare or Corporate-care: The Writing of the Affordable Care Act | Speak Out Now

Look, you're stupid and dishonest, the perfect Soros Hate Drone, but no one buys your bullshit.

NO BUBBA, COSTS HAVE NOT TRIPLED UNDER OBAMACARES, IN FACT COSTS HAVE SLOWED TO THE LOWEST POINT IN DECADES!

YOU MERMAN THE PUBLIC OPTION OBAMA TOOK OFF THE TABLE TO TRY TO GET GOP SUPPORT FOR OBAMACARES WHICH WAS A GOP IDEA TO BEGIN WITH BUBS? lol

You asked a fair question, but quickly defaulted to being an asshole.

I too have hiring experience, and firing. I agree, those who care to do a good job, do well; those who don't, don't. But that is obvious. The question is why, and that is where the circumstances of the person comes into play.

It all be whities fault.

Nah, I generally say CONservatives, who just happen to be generally white and/or older assholes!

Callousness is telling the poor you will help them escape poverty in exchange for their votes, then keeping them in poverty. I just defined the Democratic Party.

So red states are poor, but say the rich aren't paying their fair share, hmmm.... Looks like blue states need to actually pay their fair share.

I get it Bubs, you can't hold to opposing views in your tiny lil brain. Shocking. Yep the red stateers suck off the teet of the blue states!

NO BUBBA, COSTS HAVE NOT TRIPLED UNDER OBAMACARES, IN FACT COSTS HAVE SLOWED TO THE LOWEST POINT IN DECADES!

YOU MERMAN THE PUBLIC OPTION OBAMA TOOK OFF THE TABLE TO TRY TO GET GOP SUPPORT FOR OBAMACARES WHICH WAS A GOP IDEA TO BEGIN WITH BUBS? lol

when you say slowed you're admitting they are still rising idiot, but at a slower pace.

thanks for nothing

I get it Bubs, you can't hold to opposing views in your tiny lil brain. Shocking. Yep the red stateers suck off the teet of the blue states!

long debunked lies

try again........................

This liberal brain trust doesn't understand regulate, invest, insurance or profit. Sorry libs, I know better than to discuss things with idiots.

Your inability to address anything with substance, but to rely on simple right wing memes built for bumper sticker mentality of the right wing is noted Bubs

You can't comprehend terms let alone substance.

AGAIN, Your dodge noted Bubs

noting you are lying and distorting isnt dodging

try again.........................

ROFL

You think just fucking lying is how to win the argument?

-1x-1.jpg

One year after voters in the City of SeaTac agreed to increase the minimum wage to $15 per hour, city leaders have noticed little impact on the overall economy.

An estimated 1,500 total workers saw their minimum wage increase under the new law. Around 400 actually live in the city limits.

City manager Todd Cutts says there has been no impact on sales tax or property tax, and no measurable change in the number of business licenses issued.

1 year after $15 minimum wage, little impact in SeaTac

How Raising The Minimum Wage To $15 Changed These Workers' Lives

Sammi Babakrkhil got a whopping 57 percent raise.

A valet attendant and shuttle driver at a parking company called MasterPark, Babakrkhil saw his base wage jump from $9.55 per hour, before tips, up to $15. Having scraped by in America since immigrating from Afghanistan 11 years ago, he suddenly faced the pleasant predicament as his co-workers: What to do with the windfall?

For the overworked father of three, it wasn't a hard question. Babakrkhil decided to quit his other full-time job driving shuttles at a hotel down the road. Though he'd take home less money overall, the pay hike at MasterPark would allow him to work 40 hours a week instead of a brutal 80 -- and to actually spend time with his wife and three young girls.

My kids used to not see me," said Babakrkhil, who notes that the new work arrangement has also afforded him time to start exercising. "Now I make a little bit less, but I'm enjoying my life ... I'm happy this way."

Babakrkhil's colleague Deyo Hirata, who also received a considerable raise, said he now frets less about making ends meet. Though he has always taken pride in his job and maintained a good relationship with his managers, he says the wage hike has made him feel better rewarded for his labor

corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

Keep in mind, no amount of facts will ever open the eyes and mind of those predisposed to the memes of conservative dogma.

EXCEPT YOU DONT HAVE FACTS DULLARD LIB. i quosted an article from HIS OWN SOURCE that said the opposite of what he says. that Seattle eating establishments indeed have been harmed by the minimum wage law

We're sorry, the party you have attempted to communicate with no longer accepts your efforts. Please try again and eliminate all logical fallacies opinions offered as facts and personal attacks.

One year after voters in the City of SeaTac agreed to increase the minimum wage to $15 per hour, city leaders have noticed little impact on the overall economy.

An estimated 1,500 total workers saw their minimum wage increase under the new law. Around 400 actually live in the city limits.

City manager Todd Cutts says there has been no impact on sales tax or property tax, and no measurable change in the number of business licenses issued.

1 year after $15 minimum wage, little impact in SeaTac

Sammi Babakrkhil got a whopping 57 percent raise.

A valet attendant and shuttle driver at a parking company called MasterPark, Babakrkhil saw his base wage jump from $9.55 per hour, before tips, up to $15. Having scraped by in America since immigrating from Afghanistan 11 years ago, he suddenly faced the pleasant predicament as his co-workers: What to do with the windfall?

For the overworked father of three, it wasn't a hard question. Babakrkhil decided to quit his other full-time job driving shuttles at a hotel down the road. Though he'd take home less money overall, the pay hike at MasterPark would allow him to work 40 hours a week instead of a brutal 80 -- and to actually spend time with his wife and three young girls.

My kids used to not see me," said Babakrkhil, who notes that the new work arrangement has also afforded him time to start exercising. "Now I make a little bit less, but I'm enjoying my life ... I'm happy this way."

Babakrkhil's colleague Deyo Hirata, who also received a considerable raise, said he now frets less about making ends meet. Though he has always taken pride in his job and maintained a good relationship with his managers, he says the wage hike has made him feel better rewarded for his labor

corporate-profits-and-wages.jpg

Keep in mind, no amount of facts will ever open the eyes and mind of those predisposed to the memes of conservative dogma.

EXCEPT YOU DONT HAVE FACTS DULLARD LIB. i quosted an article from HIS OWN SOURCE that said the opposite of what he says. that Seattle eating establishments indeed have been harmed by the minimum wage law

We're sorry, the party you have attempted to communicate with no longer accepts your efforts. Please try again and eliminate all logical fallacies opinions offered as facts and personal attacks.

no problem leftard; just point them out for me ok dummy?

Forum List

Back