Campaign in pictures

2vjdef9.jpg

2dvo9kx.jpg

At least he can get more than 20.

:lmao: Is thatt for real? Is that recently?

Yes. And yes.

Where?

Sucks that you have to askā€¦.I guess when trumpians lie as often as you guys do, you donā€™t even trust each other after a few seconds..

:dance:

No, it's just hard to believe a supposed poll leader would show up to 15 people in the middle of a field on a flatbed truck. Gaslighting, dude. We know Hillary can't win a legit election if this is all she can do.

Ahh, so again, youā€™re alleging the election in 50 states is rigged.

Great, I always wanted to ask a moron like you this question:

If youā€™re going to rig an election, why not rig Texas where you can get 38 electoral votes instead of NC and 15 or IA and get 6? The penalty is the sameā€¦right?

And also, why is it the Democrats forget how to rig elections every other cycle? They didnā€™t rig the elections in 2010 or 2014?

Would you please answer those questions for me fuckstain?

Yes. And yes.

Where?

Sucks that you have to askā€¦.I guess when trumpians lie as often as you guys do, you donā€™t even trust each other after a few seconds..

No, it's just hard to believe a supposed poll leader would show up to 15 people in the middle of a field on a flatbed truck. Gaslighting, dude. We know Hillary can't win a legit election if this is all she can do.

If youā€™re going to rig an election, why not rig Texas where you can get 38 electoral votes instead of NC and 15 or IA and get 6? The penalty is the sameā€¦right?

And also, why is it the Democrats forget how to rig elections every other cycle? They didnā€™t rig the elections in 2010 or 2014?

Not in 50, all Hillary needs is to steal two or three.

Why not steal the biggest piece of cheese? If youā€™re found rigging the election in Wyoming, youā€™re just as guilty as if you were if youā€™re found rigging the vote in Texasā€¦.

Again, please answer the questionā€¦.

Why not rig the states with the biggest prizes?
Why do the Democrats forget how to rig elections every other cycle?

Your move slick.

Why not steal the biggest piece of cheese? If youā€™re found rigging the election in Wyoming, youā€™re just as guilty as if you were if youā€™re found rigging the vote in Texasā€¦.

Again, please answer the questionā€¦.

Why not rig the states with the biggest prizes?
Why do the Democrats forget how to rig elections every other cycle?

Your move slick.

Stealing Texas as red state will raise eyebrows. They don't go for obvious, but uncertain.

Yes. And yes.

Where?

The crazier allegation is a person that routinely struggles to get a hundred people to her events will be voted as the next president.

The crazier allegation is a person that routinely struggles to get a hundred people to her events will be voted as the next president.
True

hiLIARy is just not a personable individual, from what I've seen.

True

hiLIARy is just not a personable individual, from what I've seen.

If she wasn't a well known felon, hundreds would show up still. America on "both sides of the aisle" don't want her. She'll only win if it's rigged.

Would pics like this be appropriate for this thread?.....

01-120732-babes_for_trump.jpg

They are campaigning for him. :)

Forum List

Back