Campaign in pictures

Stealing Texas as red state will raise eyebrows. They don't go for obvious, but uncertain.

Total crap but we’ve come to expect it from you guys. But even in the “uncertain” states, the “rigging” would still leave evidence…. Why is it you guys can never find the smoking gun proving the widespread voter fraud? Better yet…

Obama won 26 states in 2012.
One of them was Nevada….
Care to explain how the rigging was in place for him to win it BUT somehow, Dean Heller, the GOP senator got elected.
Your argument has to be that somehow, the presidential contest was rigged but the same operatives somehow forgot how to skew the Senate race…right?
What about the 2 GOP House seats? I guess they forgot to rig those too?

Also…how do the Democrats always forget to rig every other election cycle.[/QUOTE]

Well???

Stealing Texas as red state will raise eyebrows. They don't go for obvious, but uncertain.

Total crap but we’ve come to expect it from you guys. But even in the “uncertain” states, the “rigging” would still leave evidence…. Why is it you guys can never find the smoking gun proving the widespread voter fraud? Better yet…

One of them was Nevada….
Care to explain how the rigging was in place for him to win it BUT somehow, Dean Heller, the GOP senator got elected.
Your argument has to be that somehow, the presidential contest was rigged but the same operatives somehow forgot how to skew the Senate race…right?

Also…how do the Democrats always forget to rig every other election cycle.

Well???

Are you aware you posted exactly the same thing on five posts ahead of this one? You constantly doing the same thin over and over, posting the same pictures over and over and it's enough.

Check the thread name, Campaign in Pictures. If you want to discuss your bullshit, open your own thread. Stop spamming this one.

One of them was Nevada….

Well???

Are you aware you posted exactly the same thing on five posts ahead of this one? You constantly doing the same thin over and over, posting the same pictures over and over and it's enough.

Check the thread name, Campaign in Pictures. If you want to discuss your bullshit, open your own thread. Stop spamming this one.

Nice cop out….

See, if you just keep asking RWNJs to explain, they come up with an excuse to not answer since, obviously, they don’t have any answers.

No need to open a new thread…you won’t answer there either.

I own you.

One of them was Nevada….

Well???

Nice cop out….

See, if you just keep asking RWNJs to explain, they come up with an excuse to not answer since, obviously, they don’t have any answers.

No need to open a new thread…you won’t answer there either.

I own you.

Campaign in Pictures!!!

I told you, open your own topic and invite me.

There is already topic on voter fraud, and I don't see you spamming there, just here where is not the place.

Clinton rally!

288nl03.jpg

Forum List

Back