Campus carry = racism

White people becoming the minority seems to be a big deal with those on the Left. Your always bringing it up, you seem to be obsessed with it
Of course they are.
Should it ever happen, they plan to get back at whitey.
They don't understand the irony that goes along with that.

Well, whitey does love his guns, and his position on top in society, for now...
for now...

key words: for now
That's why whitey is buying guns and ammo at record rates, and whining like a schoolgirl as they become the minority.

White people becoming the minority seems to be a big deal with those on the Left. Your always bringing it up, you seem to be obsessed with it. Those of us logical individuals would just be happy if Immigrants to this country were at least screened, and we knew they weren't drug dealers or criminals, or terrorists. A good screening process is called Legal Immigration. Legal Immigration is a tool used by every nation to its own benefit. By your guys logic, I should just be able to pick up and move to Mexico and demand citizenship. i could buy a big hacienda and maybe a couple hundred acres, oh but wait, Mexico doesn't allow Americans to purchase land in that country, I guess that means we are 'Illegal' or something. Our money is not good enough to them.

Maybe if i walk south across the desert with juggs of water, then I can demand citizenship, what right have they to tell me I can't be a Mexican citizen, why are their laws important to me, People are not illegal. Please explain
Are they "demanding" citizenship? Got a link?

We left the damn border open for 60 years, they walked across it to make a better life, which they did, and the capitalists here were only too happy to hire them and now the only thing that makes sense, if you're willing to pay up that is, is to get some kind control of the mostly uncontrolled border and deal with the fact that 11 or 12 million people have lives here and most of them have for decades. You can be Mexico or you can be the US, pick one...

11 or 12 million? its been the same number for years. The fact that they did not come through legally means we don't know how many are here, yet politicians always use th same number. There is a reason Ceasar Chavez was against illegal immigration. Do you need a link for that?

http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/04/10/us-usa-immigration-rally-
idUSBRE9390CE20130410

Mexican Immigrants who are here illegally simply would like to bypass the rules that everyone else has to go through.

QUOTE:
"Our concerns really are around making sure that the path to citizenship is clear and expeditious and isn't tethered to anything like enforcement" of border security, she said.

backing the good old days when we had more of an open border, we didn't have hospitals going broke, schools unable to meet the needs of students, gang problems, drug trafficking that we have to day, etc....

If you want to live in the past thats fine, but it doesn't address

Sounds like you are the one living in the past eh? And if you want to find out who should or shouldn't be here, issue them, at our expense, a national ID card like over nations do. Mexico also has that, and sound even more like your kind of place.

for now...

That's why whitey is buying guns and ammo at record rates, and whining like a schoolgirl as they become the minority.

White people becoming the minority seems to be a big deal with those on the Left. Your always bringing it up, you seem to be obsessed with it. Those of us logical individuals would just be happy if Immigrants to this country were at least screened, and we knew they weren't drug dealers or criminals, or terrorists. A good screening process is called Legal Immigration. Legal Immigration is a tool used by every nation to its own benefit. By your guys logic, I should just be able to pick up and move to Mexico and demand citizenship. i could buy a big hacienda and maybe a couple hundred acres, oh but wait, Mexico doesn't allow Americans to purchase land in that country, I guess that means we are 'Illegal' or something. Our money is not good enough to them.

Maybe if i walk south across the desert with juggs of water, then I can demand citizenship, what right have they to tell me I can't be a Mexican citizen, why are their laws important to me, People are not illegal. Please explain
Are they "demanding" citizenship? Got a link?

We left the damn border open for 60 years, they walked across it to make a better life, which they did, and the capitalists here were only too happy to hire them and now the only thing that makes sense, if you're willing to pay up that is, is to get some kind control of the mostly uncontrolled border and deal with the fact that 11 or 12 million people have lives here and most of them have for decades. You can be Mexico or you can be the US, pick one...

The other thing about this is, its not just Mexicans were talking about, Its anyone who crosses the border, including the Canadian border, pick your country of origin, though the majority are from latin America in general

Sounds like you are the one living in the past eh? And if you want to find out who should or shouldn't be here, issue them, at our expense, a national ID card like over nations do. Mexico also has that, and sound even more like your kind of place.

I see its of no importance to you who emigrates to your country, why not just abolish immigration then? why should we tell someone from any country in the world they can not move here when they feel like it?

So tell me a reason why anyone cannot move here at their whim. Why should it matter?

for now...

When 'whitey' becomes minority, and America will be run by blackies and brownies, it will be just like Africa and South America.

Oh what a beautiful time it will be!

At least mine are all legal, unlike the feral libtarded black thugs.
Terrific, and that matters to me not a fuckin' damn eh?

When are you going to change your nick to GodFirst? That's true right, just like the Muslims believe eh?
Muslims don't believe in God. When are you going to change your name to pinky?

When are you going to change your nick to GodFirst? That's true right, just like the Muslims believe eh?
Bullshit

Muslims believe in their God, the God of the Jews and Jesus, not your gods, the three of them.

Muslims believe in their God, the God of the Jews and Jesus, not your gods, the three of them.
Wrong. You know nothing about Christianity so what you say is Bulls)(; lies.

Bullshit
Islam is satans religion.

More women and minorities are concealed carrying than ever before. Detroit is just one example. Since the laws changed a couple years ago more and more Detroiters (many of them black) are armed.

You'd think college profs would check those little details before going into a tired diatribe on the evil white man.

They don't care...they hate guns.....they would gladly see all the victims raped and murdered than to see them stop the attacks with guns.

Wrong. You know nothing about Christianity so what you say is Bulls)(; lies.
False I know more about Christianity then you ever will.

Please show me where in the bible it says Muslims worship satan?

Bullshit
Islam is satans religion.
There's more than one satan?

Muslims don't believe in God.

What Muslim have you ever met who told you that?

I can't name him, he has a threat on his head. He is a Christian now.

I can't name him, he has a threat on his head. He is a Christian now.

= you're full of shit

Forum List

Back