Can 500 law professors be wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moron Not good to show you were calm cool and collected??? and charges were ridiculous? Instead he acted like the man who put him up for the job a screaming AH
Yeah, I gotta lot of respect for Kav. He stood up against the democrat machine and put them in their place. Everyone watching
the procedure saw right through the game from the machine. God Bless Kav.

Yes. Those tears showed us how manly he is.
Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg
I saw emotion from that man who him and his family were attacked. What I don't see from the pictures you have posted is
a single tear. Nice try, now run along like the good little skirt you are.

His poor family who is only harmed by his childish behavior. What about all the lives that will be ruined if he helps eliminate or greatly reduces the already reduced right to have an abortion?
That's BS and you know it, his family was harmed because of a failed democrat game based on lies from your masters, bull dog. Too bad that he has a different view than your masters, elections have consequences, remember?

Yep, and the consequence of electing that Orange Fool will take a while to fix. Preventing the appointment of stupid SC justices is one of the first steps.

LMAO You obviously haven't been around judges.

I have. I've seen them throw people right out of their courtroom.

BK was pissed and rightly so. Hell I would have chewed the heads of the Dems on that committee.

Sounds like you want some yes sir milquetoast judge. I don't. I want one with fire in his eye as he sits on the supreme court.

Carry on idiot.
Moron Not good to show you were calm cool and collected??? and charges were ridiculous? Instead he acted like the man who put him up for the job a screaming AH
Yeah, I gotta lot of respect for Kav. He stood up against the democrat machine and put them in their place. Everyone watching

Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg
So you don’t believe in one’s feminine side?

I believe a SC judge should have better control of his emotions, and shouldn't base his decisions on Alex Jones conspiracy theories.
Like Ruth Ginsburg showed? those kinds? LOL

In bashing Donald Trump, some say Ruth Bader Ginsburg just crossed a very important line

"Generally, though, you don't hear a Supreme Court justice talking like this. In fact, you generally don't hear a Supreme Court justice talking at all — much less about the big political issues of the day.

Most justices aren't Ruth Bader Ginsburg, though. And in a new New York Times interview, Ginsburg doesn't hold a thing back when it comes to the 2016 election.

“I can’t imagine what this place would be — I can’t imagine what the country would be — with Donald Trump as our president,” Ginsburg told the Times' Adam Liptak. “For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be — I don’t even want to contemplate that.”

Ginsburg also recalled something her late husband said about such matters: "Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.""

Did you say something?

Despicable, plotting, scheming scumbags continuing to falsely attack? You mean like in Benghazi Benghazi, Benghazi?
Going to war to help Al Qaeda - who slaughtered 3,000 Americans, denying requests for additional security more than 50 times - despite 2 terrorist attacks, the last one leaving a 4-foot hole in the compound wall, needlessly leaving Americans to die after every other nation pulled their people out, lying about a protest being the reason for the attack and not being a terrorist attack....you won't get any argument from me.

....but nice attempt at distracting from the main topic..... :p

And all those republican led investigations found how many instances of intentional wrong doing?

Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg

I believe a SC judge should have better control of his emotions, and shouldn't base his decisions on Alex Jones conspiracy theories.
Of course you would believe that, because it's what your masters told you to think.
The man stood up for his beliefs, he stood up to the political game being played against him. He stood up for his family.
This is the kind of guy that needs to be on the Supreme Court

No. He sat there and cried while making childish and disrespectful remarks to committee members.
he was stellar. you've hung around with limp dicked leftists your entire life you don't have any idea what a backbone and balls are.

Last edited:
can't stop anyone for believing in and giving protection to scum like Kavanaugh It's in republican genes

Show how Brett Kavanaugh is scum, there is no evidence that this man has not conducted his adult life in a decent way. Scum is Dianne Feinstein, scum is Debra Katz, scum is Andrew Bromwich, scum is Christine Ford, scum is the MSM human filth.

No one needs to wonder why you support Kavanaugh, you and he are haters. Do I need to tell you that hate, especially pathological hate of those who you do not and cannot know, is particularly not healthy.

No the Unhinged Left are the haters, hate and anger consume your side, the Unhinged Left are also the ones who threaten physical violence, you do not know Brett Kavanaugh but you hate him, you do not know The Donald but you hate him, you hate ALL Conservatives, your ideal situation would be that ALL Conservatives were dragged off and murdered in the night you are Communists and you want a Communist System for EVERY Western nation, The Leftist Agenda is no different than the Communist Agenda and in America the ONLY thing that is stopping you is the Second Amendment prevents you from Gun Confiscation IF you remove that you will begin rounding up ANYONE who does not support The Leftist Agenda and they will be murdered just like happened in EVERY Communist Regime:

IWggjTXIu5BesYMUaXeZkLt3XJfUg1EyLyXGM7MDymU.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:You mad, bro?

What reason could she possibly have for being mad?
Righteous indignation yes,mad no.

Trump and Conservatives are winning at every turn and you think she's mad? :auiqs.jpg:

Pretty sure I didn't ask you.

POLITICS
10/02/2018 09:02 pm ET Updated 55 minutes ago
More Than 500 Law Professors Condemn Kavanaugh For ‘Lack Of Judicial Temperament’
Eight of the signatures in the letter to the Senate were from professors at Yale, where the Supreme Court nominee obtained his law degree.

By Matt Ferner
5bb40310220000bb01dbfd21.jpeg

MICHAEL REYNOLDS/POOL VIA REUTERS
Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh speaks at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

More than 500 law professors from nearly 100 law schools around the nation have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate to say that the volatile temperament Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh displayed on Thursday as he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee disqualifies him from sitting on the nation’s highest court.

“We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter says.

The letter is signed by many high-profile law professors, including eight from Yale Law School, where Kavanaugh obtained his law degree. The letter remains open for additional signatures through Thursday, when it will be presented to the Senate.

The legal experts fault Kavanaugh for failing to remain open to the necessary search for truth after being accused of sexually assaulting a girl when he was a teen and instead becoming “repeatedly aggressive with questioners.” The signees also criticize the judge for indicating that he believes allegations made by professor Christine Blasey Ford and other women are “a calculated and orchestrated political hit” by members of the Democratic Party rather than acknowledging that the Senate must try to understand and investigate the facts surrounding the allegations.

“Instead of trying to sort out with reason and care the allegations that were raised, Judge Kavanaugh responded in an intemperate, inflammatory, and partial manner, as he interrupted and, at times, was discourteous to questioners,” the letter reads. The law professors cite two statutes, governing bias and recusal, that require a judge to step aside if he or she is at risk of being perceived as being unfair.

Here’s a copy of their letter:

Signed Law Prof Kavanaugh L... by on Scribd

Yes 500 law professors who probably ALL HATE Conservatives and The Donald.

Brett Kavanaugh was defending himself against vicious allegations, how would YOU react if you publicly in front of MILLIONS on the television were accused of being a GANG RAPIST? Would you sit there and take that OR would you get ANGRY and hit back and defend yourself? The MSM filth have even suggested that Brett Kananaugh is a paedophile, so WTF how would you react if you were accused of being a GANG RAPIST and a PAEDOPHILE?
This is a little (a lot) off topic, but THE GREATEST BAND from Germany (Hanover)?

wait for it....

images

:rock:
Icondude.gif

Klaus Meine has the best rock vocals of anyone....all time....any country.

No doubt, the Scorpions rock!

Show how Brett Kavanaugh is scum, there is no evidence that this man has not conducted his adult life in a decent way. Scum is Dianne Feinstein, scum is Debra Katz, scum is Andrew Bromwich, scum is Christine Ford, scum is the MSM human filth.

No one needs to wonder why you support Kavanaugh, you and he are haters. Do I need to tell you that hate, especially pathological hate of those who you do not and cannot know, is particularly not healthy.

No the Unhinged Left are the haters, hate and anger consume your side, the Unhinged Left are also the ones who threaten physical violence, you do not know Brett Kavanaugh but you hate him, you do not know The Donald but you hate him, you hate ALL Conservatives, your ideal situation would be that ALL Conservatives were dragged off and murdered in the night you are Communists and you want a Communist System for EVERY Western nation, The Leftist Agenda is no different than the Communist Agenda and in America the ONLY thing that is stopping you is the Second Amendment prevents you from Gun Confiscation IF you remove that you will begin rounding up ANYONE who does not support The Leftist Agenda and they will be murdered just like happened in EVERY Communist Regime:

Trump and Conservatives are winning at every turn and you think she's mad? :auiqs.jpg:

I'm absolutely certain I dont give a fuck what you think.

POLITICS
More Than 500 Law Professors Condemn Kavanaugh For ‘Lack Of Judicial Temperament’
Eight of the signatures in the letter to the Senate were from professors at Yale, where the Supreme Court nominee obtained his law degree.

By Matt Ferner

Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh speaks at a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on Thursday.

More than 500 law professors from nearly 100 law schools around the nation have signed a letter to the U.S. Senate to say that the volatile temperament Supreme Court nominee Judge Brett Kavanaugh displayed on Thursday as he testified before the Senate Judiciary Committee disqualifies him from sitting on the nation’s highest court.

“We regret that we feel compelled to write to you to provide our views that at the Senate hearings on Thursday, September 27, 2018, the Honorable Brett Kavanaugh displayed a lack of judicial temperament that would be disqualifying for any court, and certainly for elevation to the highest court of this land,” the letter says.

The letter is signed by many high-profile law professors, including eight from Yale Law School, where Kavanaugh obtained his law degree. The letter remains open for additional signatures through Thursday, when it will be presented to the Senate.

The legal experts fault Kavanaugh for failing to remain open to the necessary search for truth after being accused of sexually assaulting a girl when he was a teen and instead becoming “repeatedly aggressive with questioners.” The signees also criticize the judge for indicating that he believes allegations made by professor Christine Blasey Ford and other women are “a calculated and orchestrated political hit” by members of the Democratic Party rather than acknowledging that the Senate must try to understand and investigate the facts surrounding the allegations.

“Instead of trying to sort out with reason and care the allegations that were raised, Judge Kavanaugh responded in an intemperate, inflammatory, and partial manner, as he interrupted and, at times, was discourteous to questioners,” the letter reads. The law professors cite two statutes, governing bias and recusal, that require a judge to step aside if he or she is at risk of being perceived as being unfair.

Can they be wrong? Yes

Do I give a fuck? No

POLITICS

By Matt Ferner

Can they be wrong? Yes

Do I give a fuck? No
Well Gramps honestly speaking ,,If I had a fuk I wouldn't give it to you

And all those republican led investigations found how many instances of intentional wrong doing?
Mistakes? Many ... unless you don't consider leaving Americans there while every other nation pulled their people out, resulting in the needless deaths of 4 Americans, a 'mistake', for example...

....but let's try to stick to the thread topic, shall we?!

POLITICS

By Matt Ferner

Can they be wrong? Yes

Do I give a fuck? No
There are drugs for your ED

Kavanaugh-Crying.jpg

Of course you would believe that, because it's what your masters told you to think.
The man stood up for his beliefs, he stood up to the political game being played against him. He stood up for his family.

No. He sat there and cried while making childish and disrespectful remarks to committee members.
:auiqs.jpg: You need to seek help, you have TDS something bad. After taking all the disrespect from the despicable masters of yours,
you got butthurt because he gave it back to them???? He has integrity on his side and you don't recognize that.
Integrity is something your masters haven't a clue on.
the pussy grabber has integrity?

POLITICS

By Matt Ferner

They are most likely the same people who called themselves climate scientists, that are supposedly “peer reviewed”...

Politically correct pussies

:auiqs.jpg: You need to seek help, you have TDS something bad. After taking all the disrespect from the despicable masters of yours,
you got butthurt because he gave it back to them???? He has integrity on his side and you don't recognize that.
Integrity is something your masters haven't a clue on.
the pussy grabber has integrity?
ten times Corey Booker or ellison and Franken.

500 radical LIB 'professors'.
All Trump haters.
Scared shitless that a strict Constitutionalist will be a SCJ.
Wait until Ruth croaks and Trump is still President.
We will witness the largest LIB/MSM temper tantrum in US history.
Trump should start floating the idea of nominating Ted Cruz for SCJ.

The Pac that sent that letter is full of Liberal lawyers and trump haters. If we had safe streets and closed borders they'd have very few clients don't you agree.

His temperament and his judgment is more suited for the playground or WWE than the Supreme Court. His actions in front of the judicial committee was disgraceful.. The professors are right.
Lol
Says a Clinton supporter

I'm absolutely certain I dont give a fuck what you think.

And right back atcha, slappy! :21:

POLITICS

By Matt Ferner

Can they be wrong? Yes

Do I give a fuck? No
There are drugs for your ED
That's me Ed Eddie Edward

POLITICS

By Matt Ferner

They're all wrong. All of em. If they're left, they ain't right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back