Can ANY man stand up to the new #MeToo standard?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

We need to end this witch hunt now.

I think that there isn't a man alive who could stand up to the new #MeToo standard, which is that you NEVER EVER made a mistake in your life when it comes to a woman.

THERE I said it.

Does this mean that we shouldn't tell everyone what is and what is not acceptable in society?

The NY attorney general, I think he was engaging in B&D with consenting women, and now they're lying about it.

THERE I said it.

Yep, in the case of men, the act of even looking at an women or asking for their phone number is probably enough to make some of these women come after you. What's occurring with this metoo movement is the reality that one "group of people" doesn't need to provide evidence to destroy another "class" making that class second class citizens. That second class is any man that dares to do anything even the least bit sexual no matter how innocent...And besides, you think some women won't use this shit to advance their careers? I've seen plenty that would do exactly that. Simple human nature. Its sick but it is reality..

We must demand evidence or one group will abuse such unchallenged power. We can't have this or we won't be free very long.

Feminists have always hated men and now they've weaponized themselves to destroy men.

no, women aren't hunting for any witches, they're hunting for mutual respect.

tenor.gif

Oh... You were being serious. :eek:

Feminists have always hated men and now they've weaponized themselves to destroy men.

And many men have seen women as being inferior to men, and they're fighting back, and you don't like it.

You make out this is just feminists.

Exactly, the aim of metoo is to destroy any man that has power be they in politics, hollywood or the media. The aim is to destroy the lives of these men for being freaking human!

The goal is to replace these men with women. This is underhanded and wrong in every way.

I have a problem with destroying peoples lives because they want to go on a date with someone or anything that is agreed to between both parties. I am sorry but if you agree to it you can't go on a hunting spree afterwards.

The NY attorney general, I think he was engaging in B&D with consenting women, and now they're lying about it.

Could be; there' a lot of phoniness being perpetrated.

Liberals, what are you going to do about the Clintons if you're truly committed to the sanctity of #MeToo?

THERE I said it.

What do you define as a “mistake” that a woman should forget happened?

They have been given a lot of rope..and are now commencing to hang themselves. Some that cry metoo now get eye rolls. They are about as pertinent as BLM.

THERE I said it.

Just a bit of rape...Not too much, maybe once a week...

THERE I said it.

Most of the women leading it, actresses and models, can't live up to the standard, either.

It's more than hilarious, given the main peddlers of the fake 'movement', Hollywood types, would blow entire herds of barnyard animals in a packed to the rafters Hollywood Stadium if it would land them a major part in a movie.

The 'Cosby Rape Trials' are hilarious, too; none of those women would have gone near him if he weren't rich and famous and they thought they could use him to line their own pockets. Nothing to see in yet another fake Democratic Party generated hoax of a 'Movement', just neurotic sociopaths bullshitting other neurotics with piles of innuendo, fake news, and hypocritical sniveling.

Last edited:

THERE I said it.

Just a bit of rape...Not too much, maybe once a week...

If they're unconscious, is it really rape? :dunno:

:laugh: "witch hunt" is their favorite buzzword projection

no, women aren't hunting for any witches, they're hunting for mutual respect.

naturally all the typical deplorables are offended :eusa_clap:
But only men lose their jobs or go to jail.

I find it interesting, as well as disgusting, that they waited 20/30 years to report whatever they are claiming...and its mostly because they already got their coveted parts, lived the life they wanted, then when their looks dried up as well as the offers, THEN they screamed loud. That skank McGown is prime example.

Which fucks it up for women who did not become actresses or famous but were abused. Who will listen to them now?

I find it interesting, as well as disgusting, that they waited 20/30 years to report whatever they are claiming...and its mostly because they already got their coveted parts, lived the life they wanted, then when their looks dried up as well as the offers, THEN they screamed loud. That skank McGown is prime example.

Which fucks it up for women who did not become actresses or famous but were abused. Who will listen to them now?
How did they convict Cosby if everything he did was 30 years ago?

Last edited:
Well, regardless of what this is, you have to be careful and not put yourself in a situation that won't get you in trouble. If you're not sure if you should do or say something, just don't. You could be a perfect angel and still be accused of something you didn't do, but if you add to that possibility with your own actions, it's your own fault.

Keep your mouth shut. That it, sadly, an admonition we're seeing more and more. But it is what it is.

Forum List

Back