Can anyone explain this???

I suspect why they are doing it not only to try and hurt TRUMP but also in hope of Biden being elected, so he can do the same things TRUMP has done but the numbers will magical change to make Biden look good.
If Biden wins all conversation of the leftyvirus will cease.
Wanna bet?

Did you see the new CDC numbers?

This is done by new years

Less than 10k deaths without co morbidity. It only kills people who a breeze could kill anyway.
Yeah right. It’s killed 185k while under an extreme lock down. Now we are opening back up and a large chunk of the country thinks the whole thing is fake?! Combine that with the winter cold/flu... No I’m sorry this is going to be an ugly winter.

Yea 185k

175k who had other problems

Like pneumonia, aids, and just general frailty from age

We counted every flu death as a corona death if we could get them testing positive for corona. Simply finding corona in your system doesn't mean you died from it. Which is teh flawed standard used in those charts.

Meaningless numbers as they're counted.

I suspect why they are doing it not only to try and hurt TRUMP but also in hope of Biden being elected, so he can do the same things TRUMP has done but the numbers will magical change to make Biden look good.
Wanna bet?

Less than 10k deaths without co morbidity. It only kills people who a breeze could kill anyway.
Yeah right. It’s killed 185k while under an extreme lock down. Now we are opening back up and a large chunk of the country thinks the whole thing is fake?! Combine that with the winter cold/flu... No I’m sorry this is going to be an ugly winter.
Well NY and NJ knocked off 50k alone plus lots of diseases and infections attack us every day and we cant shut down everything when they do. If you are sick stay home....wear a mask if you want to but handwashing and distancing are the things that work. You cant lose your job over fear of catching a virus.

I'm not seeing it. Total cases reported should include the total death and recovered totals, why would you add them again?

I noticed that too. It's like saying if a baseball player is up 10 times and gets 3 hits, he's batting .231 (3 for 13) not .300

I think I understand my confusion.
The web site is saying the total cases of 6,302,203 INCLUDE the Recovered cases of 3,548,122 and also Active cases of 2,563,781 and of 190,300 deaths. I took it to mean the "Total Cases" were ACTIVE cases.
I was wrong. The web site is counted recovered cases in the total of 6,302,203 and I was taking the math that a closed case was no longer
active. My mistake.
Kudos on calling out your mistake. It happens to all of us.

The important numbers for treatment is deaths per cases in which we have seen good improvements from younger people taking up a larger section of infections.... the important numbers for country comparison is deaths per population in which we are performing very poorly on the world stage.
Our deaths per million population
Wanna bet?
No need to he wont win.
If you’re so confident then take the bet
Sure what do you want to bet?
Winner chooses losers avatar for the rest of the month after the election

I'm not seeing it. Total cases reported should include the total death and recovered totals, why would you add them again?

I noticed that too. It's like saying if a baseball player is up 10 times and gets 3 hits, he's batting .231 (3 for 13) not .300

The web site is saying the total cases of 6,302,203 INCLUDE the Recovered cases of 3,548,122 and also Active cases of 2,563,781 and of 190,300 deaths. I took it to mean the "Total Cases" were ACTIVE cases.
I was wrong. The web site is counted recovered cases in the total of 6,302,203 and I was taking the math that a closed case was no longer
active. My mistake.
Kudos on calling out your mistake. It happens to all of us.

The important numbers for treatment is deaths per cases in which we have seen good improvements from younger people taking up a larger section of infections.... the important numbers for country comparison is deaths per population in which we are performing very poorly on the world stage.
Our deaths per million population
Wanna bet?
No need to he wont win.
If you’re so confident then take the bet
Sure what do you want to bet?
Winner chooses losers avatar for the rest of the month after the election
Okay sure.

Wanna bet?

Yea 185k

We counted every flu death as a corona death if we could get them testing positive for corona.
Most everybody has “other problems”. You are using such a lame talking point with that fake numbers crap

Last edited:
Every day I go to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 26,253,245 Cases and 868,739 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
I copy the data into the following spreadsheet..
Now the last column DOES NOT exist on the above web site.
10,029,716 total USA cases. This number does not appear.
So I add cases USA.. 6,291,776 to total deaths... 190,014, to recovered/discharged... 3,547,926 or total of 10,029,716 cases including deaths/recovered.
So why does the MSM say total cases or 6,291,776?
This means a lot because instead of a 3% mortality rate (190,014/6,291,776= 3.02%
Divide 190,014 deaths by 10,029,716 the mortality rate is 1.895%
Think about what the MSM is doing. They are NOT telling you there is a 1.8% mortality but a 3.02% mortality rate.
A 60% error in reporting. WHY? I have an idea but won't share yet!!!

View attachment 384040
You’re double counting. Total cases is total cases. Recovered/discharged and deaths are subsets of total cases.

Every day I go to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 26,253,245 Cases and 868,739 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
So I add cases USA.. 6,291,776 to total deaths... 190,014, to recovered/discharged... 3,547,926 or total of 10,029,716 cases including deaths/recovered.
This means a lot because instead of a 3% mortality rate (190,014/6,291,776= 3.02%
Think about what the MSM is doing. They are NOT telling you there is a 1.8% mortality but a 3.02% mortality rate.

View attachment 384040
Strange sh*t indeed, most peculiar.
Another STUPID IDIOT!!!!!
Brilliant response! You don't know do you? Simple arithmetic confuses you?
There is a 60% error in reporting and you have no questions? Maybe simple arithmetic is too complicated for you.
Your simple STUPIDITY is too complicated to me. There is NO form of arithmetic to support your STUPIDITY!!!!!

Wanna bet?

Yea 185k

We counted every flu death as a corona death if we could get them testing positive for corona.
Most everybody has “other problems” that’s such a lame talking point.

Uh huh

"covid kill him he had a heart attack"

No he just had a heart attack lol

Why people have such confidence in these numbers when they know nothing about how corona tests work or how we group these deaths is absurd.

The testing is obscenely flawed with no agreed upon standards on how to do it. Do you spin the sample 30 or 35 times?

And how they count the deaths are flawed. At the moment basically if you die while also testing for covid you're going into the chart. Which makes it functionally useless.

Aids, heart attack, fucking car accident. All covid deaths

Shouldn't this thread be banished to the "Conspiracy Theory" board, or since it helps feed the RWNJ's paranoia and justifies many other of their off-the-wall beliefs, will the message board censors keep it on the "Politics" board?

Where is the conspiracy? Arithmetic is arithmetic...(unless you are a "New Math" advocate...).
Seems pretty clear. The MSM IS NOT reporting the total facts which is indisputable. They are overestimating the % of deaths for some reason. Because the arithmetic is simple.
You prove your STUPIDITY with each post.
Thank you!

Total cases... 6,302,203 now I take that as being total cases active NOW...
As is typical of the RADICAL Right, they always change or add words to create their Straw Man to argue against!!!
Total cases means TOTAL CASES not "total cased active NOW," IDIOT!!!!!!!

Total cases... 6,302,203 now I take that as being total cases active NOW...
As is typical of the RADICAL Right, they always change or add words to create their Straw Man to argue against!!!
Total cases means TOTAL CASES not "total cased active NOW," IDIOT!!!!!!!
Wow....breathe, take a Midol, and try changing out that maxipad maybe those cramps will let up.

Wanna bet?

Well NY and NJ knocked off 50k alone plus lots of diseases and infections attack us every day and we cant shut down everything when they do. If you are sick stay home....wear a mask if you want to but handwashing and distancing are the things that work. You cant lose your job over fear of catching a virus.
I agree for the most part but this was a special Situation with a ton of unknowns and we saw a fellow country (Italy) get their medical care system overwhelmed which nearly happened here in NY. This thing needed to be be controlled and we did a piss poor job compared to the rest of the world

Wanna bet?

Yea 185k

Uh huh

Why people have such confidence in these numbers when they know nothing about how corona tests work or how we group these deaths is absurd.

The testing is obscenely flawed with no agreed upon standards on how to do it. Do you spin the sample 30 or 35 times?

And how they count the deaths are flawed. At the moment basically if you die while also testing for covid you're going into the chart. Which makes it functionally useless.

I don’t believe you

Wanna bet?

I agree for the most part but this was a special Situation with a ton of unknowns and we saw a fellow country (Italy) get their medical care system overwhelmed which nearly happened here in NY. This thing needed to be be controlled and we did a piss poor job compared to the rest of the world
At least you say "we". This is a joint responsibility between federal and state leadership, not the lone blame of any single person.

View attachment 384040

I don't understand. It shows total cases 6.3 million total cases, where are you getting your 10 million number? The last column has always been total population, at least what I've seen.

Nice spreadsheet, you might consider new cases/total cases ratio, demonstrates current "severity", which is a pinch subjective considering all the tests.
Right what you've seen and as I pointed out I take the information from the web site and populate a spreadsheet I created with the information. So yes the web site shows total population. I'm not including that because it is not necessary.
YOU... go to the web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 26,287,262 Cases and 869,226 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
Cursor down to the USA.
  • Take the numbers of total cases reported: 6,291,776
  • add the total deaths or 190,014,
  • add the to recovered/discharged... 3,547,926
  • For total of 10,029,716
What is 190,014 divided by 10,029,716? 1.08%
What is 190,014 divided by 6,291,776 3.02%
Divide 1.08%/3.02% equals 60% error.
Simple math...
Simple STUPIDITY!!!!!!!!!

Wanna bet?

Yea 185k

Uh huh

I don’t believe you

Yea you've clearly never looked into any of this, lol

Italians weren't dying off

They were killing people with ventilators.

Our testing is shit and so is our death reporting.

Maybe you should have some cynicism instead of just swallowing what you're told with no critical thinking at all

Doctors are not infallible. As proven by them offing people left and right by putting them on ventilators WAYYY too early and jacking up the death rate in Italy.

Wanna bet?

At least you say "we". This is a joint responsibility between federal and state leadership, not the lone blame of any single person.
Agreed, we all carry a torch in this fight. However there is one man at the top that carries the most responsibility as he has the most power and largest pulpit. As far as the messages coming from that pulpit it’s no mystery that I think it’s been an embarrassment

Wanna bet?

Yea 185k

Uh huh

I don’t believe you

Yea you've clearly never looked into any of this, lol

Italians weren't dying off

They were killing people with ventilators.

Our testing is shit and so is our death reporting.

Maybe you should have some cynicism instead of just swallowing what you're told with no critical thinking at all
Yes I heard they were doing that inside the pizza parlors where the child sex rings were being held

active. My mistake.
I love how you built a whole conspiracy theory based on your "mistake!" It says more about YOU than your math skills.

Forum List

Back