Can anyone explain this???

I'm not seeing it. Total cases reported should include the total death and recovered totals, why would you add them again?

I noticed that too. It's like saying if a baseball player is up 10 times and gets 3 hits, he's batting .231 (3 for 13) not .300

I suspect why they are doing it not only to try and hurt TRUMP but also in hope of Biden being elected, so he can do the same things TRUMP has done but the numbers will magical change to make Biden look good.

I suspect why they are doing it not only to try and hurt TRUMP but also in hope of Biden being elected, so he can do the same things TRUMP has done but the numbers will magical change to make Biden look good.
If Biden wins all conversation of the leftyvirus will cease.

I'm not seeing it. Total cases reported should include the total death and recovered totals, why would you add them again?

I noticed that too. It's like saying if a baseball player is up 10 times and gets 3 hits, he's batting .231 (3 for 13) not .300

I think I understand my confusion.
The web site is saying the total cases of 6,302,203 INCLUDE the Recovered cases of 3,548,122 and also Active cases of 2,563,781 and of 190,300 deaths. I took it to mean the "Total Cases" were ACTIVE cases.
I was wrong. The web site is counted recovered cases in the total of 6,302,203 and I was taking the math that a closed case was no longer
active. My mistake.

Every day I go to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 26,253,245 Cases and 868,739 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
I copy the data into the following spreadsheet..
Now the last column DOES NOT exist on the above web site.
10,029,716 total USA cases. This number does not appear.
So I add cases USA.. 6,291,776 to total deaths... 190,014, to recovered/discharged... 3,547,926 or total of 10,029,716 cases including deaths/recovered.
So why does the MSM say total cases or 6,291,776?
This means a lot because instead of a 3% mortality rate (190,014/6,291,776= 3.02%
Divide 190,014 deaths by 10,029,716 the mortality rate is 1.895%
Think about what the MSM is doing. They are NOT telling you there is a 1.8% mortality but a 3.02% mortality rate.
A 60% error in reporting. WHY? I have an idea but won't share yet!!!

View attachment 384040

Because there is no random testing available we have no real idea what the overall death rate is

We have hospitalization death rates.

But just general corona death rates we have no idea. We are not testing enough to know the actual death rate (it would have to be mandatory and we test everyone, or do true random sampling, we do neither)

So total cases just highlights what bullshit most of the other stats are.

My mistake.

We all make 'em but since I enjoy math I found that exercise entertaining.

I haven't paid attention at all to mortality rate, I even thought the 1.895% seemed surprising high. My impression was it was around 0,50%, don't know what in the heck I was thinking.
It really is when you consider all the people who had the virus before testing was available....Penn State did a study and estimated at least 10 million more people had it and the CDC pretty much concurs with that.

Every day I go to this web site: Coronavirus Update (Live): 26,253,245 Cases and 868,739 Deaths from COVID-19 Virus Pandemic - Worldometer
So I add cases USA.. 6,291,776 to total deaths... 190,014, to recovered/discharged... 3,547,926 or total of 10,029,716 cases including deaths/recovered.
This means a lot because instead of a 3% mortality rate (190,014/6,291,776= 3.02%
Think about what the MSM is doing. They are NOT telling you there is a 1.8% mortality but a 3.02% mortality rate.

View attachment 384040

Because there is no random testing available we have no real idea what the overall death rate is

But just general corona death rates we have no idea. We are not testing enough to know the actual death rate (it would have to be mandatory and we test everyone, or do true random sampling, we do neither)

We have done 84 million tests and it is much much easier to get tested now than before, with results in less than 24 hours. And as the testing goes up the cases go up and the death rate goes down. Stats are not bullshit no matter what you lefties try to say.

View attachment 384040

We have done 84 million tests and it is much much easier to get tested now than before, with results in less than 24 hours. And as the testing goes up the cases go up and the death rate goes down. Stats are not bullshit no matter what you lefties try to say.

84 million non random samples are useless

Nor are they unique tests (edit - unique as in 1 per person)

Many people get tested constantly for work

View attachment 384040

So what? Deaths are called Covid when the person was never tested so by your logic those results are worthless also. These are the stats we have so we go by them. 8% of those tested are positive so more tests means more cases and the deaths are the deaths.

View attachment 384040

So what? Deaths are called Covid when the person was never tested so by your logic those results are worthless also. These are the stats we have so we go by them. 8% of those tested are positive so more tests means more cases and the deaths are the deaths.

Yea you have to take a RANDOM sample. Or attempt to

Less random it is and smaller it is the less useful.

And we have had less than 10k true covid deaths...Everyone else you could blame on co morbidity

View attachment 384040

No one is doing that sort of testing anywhere
Our testing is our testing, it is what it is.....almost anyone now can go and get a test. Lefties whined about no testing when we didn't have any and now you are whining when we do.

The web site is saying the total cases of 6,302,203 INCLUDE the Recovered cases of 3,548,122 and also Active cases of 2,563,781 and of 190,300 deaths. I took it to mean the "Total Cases" were ACTIVE cases.
I was wrong. The web site is counted recovered cases in the total of 6,302,203 and I was taking the math that a closed case was no longer
active. My mistake.
Kudos on calling out your mistake. It happens to all of us.

The important numbers for treatment is deaths per cases in which we have seen good improvements from younger people taking up a larger section of infections.... the important numbers for country comparison is deaths per population in which we are performing very poorly on the world stage.

View attachment 384040

No one is doing that sort of testing anywhere
Our testing is our testing, it is what it is.....almost anyone now can go and get a test. Lefties whined about no testing when we didn't have any and now you are whining when we do.

Yea but it doesn't mean anything

Hypochondriacs have probably gotten 100 tests by now

Useless data

We wont' get into false positives and how terrible our standards for testing are. Never get far enough to care

Wanna bet?

Did you see the new CDC numbers?

This is done by new years

Less than 10k deaths without co morbidity. It only kills people who a breeze could kill anyway.

active. My mistake.

The important numbers for treatment is deaths per cases in which we have seen good improvements from younger people taking up a larger section of infections.... the important numbers for country comparison is deaths per population in which we are performing very poorly on the world stage.
Our deaths per million population
Wanna bet?
No need to he wont win.

Wanna bet?

Did you see the new CDC numbers?

This is done by new years

Less than 10k deaths without co morbidity. It only kills people who a breeze could kill anyway.
Yeah right. It’s killed 185k while under an extreme lock down. Now we are opening back up and a large chunk of the country thinks the whole thing is fake?! Combine that with the winter cold/flu... No I’m sorry this is going to be an ugly winter.

active. My mistake.

Wanna bet?
No need to he wont win.
If you’re so confident then take the bet

active. My mistake.

Wanna bet?
No need to he wont win.
If you’re so confident then take the bet
Sure what do you want to bet?

Forum List

Back