Can anyone tell if the peaceniks on the left want war with Russia?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
I could swear they do. For that matter, are they on the side of isis or Assad?

Sure seems they want war with Russia. Doesn't it seem they want war with Russia?

Earlier today, I wondered where the hell Code Pinko has been hiding for the last eight years.

Eerily silent when the international warmongers in question have that (D) by their name.

Sure seems they want war with Russia. Doesn't it seem they want war with Russia?

Sure. That's how they distract people.

why would anyone want a war?

why would anyone be stupid enough to even ask ?

oh yeah, a RW hairball brought it up... never mind.

Well nominating a Neo-con like Hillary is certainly supporting evidence for the Ds reverting to their war mongering ways.

Let's see. They claim they don't want war with Russia and their collective brainwashed reaction to trump wanting to make allies with putin in combating isis.....

Resembles this.....

clairedanescryface-2.gif

Playa please! If anyone wants war its the right wing. They ain't happy unless us troops are thrown into danger .

War is political, like everything else. The right would be supporting a war with Russia if it meant victory for their side.

If I know anything to be true, it is that none of you have any real conviction.

They are too busy worrying about proper pronouns for avoiding microaggressions.

Peaceniks don't want a war with Russia. It's moderate and conservative establishment Democrats that want a war with Russia and they are not peaceniks. Trump on the other hand seems to want a war with China.

Forum List

Back