Can anyone tell if the peaceniks on the left want war with Russia?

War is political, like everything else. The right would be supporting a war with Russia if it meant victory for their side.

If I know anything to be true, it is that none of you have any real conviction.

How do u figure . Trump is putins pawn and congress is controlled by coward republicans who are suddenly butt buddies wh Russia !

Sure have come a long way since Romney calling out the Russia threat as a prez candidate .

GOP are nothing but bitches .

How do u figure . Trump is putins pawn and congress is controlled by coward republicans who are suddenly butt buddies wh Russia

Exactly. They change their narrative whenever it suits their side. It is all about winning.

Your side does the same. Social conditioning has trained you to despise the right, and you are blinded by your hatred.

How do u figure . Trump is putins pawn and congress is controlled by coward republicans who are suddenly butt buddies wh Russia

Exactly. They change their narrative whenever it suits their side. It is all about winning.

Your side does the same. Social conditioning has trained you to despise the right, and you are blinded by your hatred.

It's not hatred . But I'm not going to say nothing while they spew their bullshit .

It's not hatred . But I'm not going to say nothing while they spew their bullshit .

Of course it is hatred, but I cannot convince you otherwise since you are in denial. At any rate, the right are not your real enemies.

Of course it is hatred, but I cannot convince you otherwise since you are in denial. At any rate, the right are not your real enemies.

Hates a strong word .

Look at this thread . Dems wanting war ? It's fucking bizzaro world in their heads .

I could swear they do. For that matter, are they on the side of isis or Assad?

Sure seems they want war with Russia. Doesn't it seem they want war with Russia?
I just think they're too stupid to realize what they're doing. They're totally focused on an EXCUSE for Hillary's loss. They haven't come to terms with the fact that they've offended and driven away the educated voter. They thought they could bully us into accepting their agenda. The People finally had enough.

War is political, like everything else. The right would be supporting a war with Russia if it meant victory for their side.

If I know anything to be true, it is that none of you have any real conviction.

How do u figure . Trump is putins pawn and congress is controlled by coward republicans who are suddenly butt buddies wh Russia !

Sure have come a long way since Romney calling out the Russia threat as a prez candidate .

GOP are nothing but bitches .
Tell us how you really feel

Look at this thread . Dems wanting war ? It's fucking bizzaro world in their heads .

I wont disagree. They are like that for a reason though.
Yeah, fake news or did you believe in hands up don't shoot?

Oh, and why don't libturds support BLM while hundreds of black men die at the hands of black men?

Where are the women victims of trump?

Oh, and why don't libturds support BLM while hundreds of black men die at the hands of black men?

Care to discuss the other doZen or so shootings that were protested ? Shit , you can't even get a cop convicted when he's on video shooting a black man in the back who's running away !

Sure seems they want war with Russia. Doesn't it seem they want war with Russia?
I just think they're too stupid to realize what they're doing. They're totally focused on an EXCUSE for Hillary's loss. They haven't come to terms with the fact that they've offended and driven away the educated voter. They thought they could bully us into accepting their agenda. The People finally had enough.

Hillary fucked up a lot .

But don't act as if Comeys bullshit and the wiki leaks didn't have an effect .

The neocrazies support war with Russia to defend Israel. Specifically, Hillary would have gone to war against Russia in order to allow Bibi to retain the Golan Heights . They also want to weaken Syria so it won't be able to launch a retaliatory attack against Israel if the latter attacks Iran.

And so it goes.

Last edited:

Care to discuss the other doZen or so shootings that were protested ? Shit , you can't even get a cop convicted when he's on video shooting a black man in the back who's running away !
Yeah, kill em instead

Hillary seemed to be headed that way. Her and Obama were quick to blame Russia for things with no evidence.

Both are willing to kiss butt when it comes to Muslim countries and are so forgiving of the worst atrocities, like murdering gays and Christians. And not a damn one will condemn the treatment of Muslim women and children.

Suddenly, they hate Putin. Of course, they hate whistleblowers, too. They hate anyone that might expose them. Apparently, that is a crime worse than murder in their eyes.

The left used to praise Russia until Putin made Obama look like a child. Up till then, I thought libs had a love affair with all dictators, including Russian leaders. They loved Castro till the day he died and no doubt he was worse than Putin. Go figure.

And if the left hates someone, they immediately try to convince people that the people they are against are somehow in cahoots with Republicans. It's difficult trying to understand sick minds though there is a definite pattern.

You know, if Republicans started saying that we need more Muslims, the libs would probably protest to stop immigration.

Speaking of war, will republicans resist Trump's likely pick for #2 at the State Dept. I believe Rand Paul was quoted as saying no sane person would allow John Bolton anywhere near the State Dept.

Rand Paul threatens to block Bolton nomination

Hillary fucked up a lot .

But don't act as if Comeys bullshit and the wiki leaks didn't have an effect .
Was it denied, the Wikileaks's? So why didn't the MSM report accurately about her? Where are the women victims?

You don't think the fake news on trump influenced the election? WTF

Billy Bush tape? Who supplied that? Did they let trump know? LOL

Hillary seemed to be headed that way. Her and Obama were quick to blame Russia for things with no evidence.

Both are willing to kiss butt when it comes to Muslim countries and are so forgiving of the worst atrocities, like murdering gays and Christians. And not a damn one will condemn the treatment of Muslim women and children.

Suddenly, they hate Putin. Of course, they hate whistleblowers, too. They hate anyone that might expose them. Apparently, that is a crime worse than murder in their eyes.

The left used to praise Russia until Putin made Obama look like a child. Up till then, I thought libs had a love affair with all dictators, including Russian leaders. They loved Castro till the day he died and no doubt he was worse than Putin. Go figure.

And if the left hates someone, they immediately try to convince people that the people they are against are somehow in cahoots with Republicans. It's difficult trying to understand sick minds though there is a definite pattern.

You know, if Republicans started saying that we need more Muslims, the libs would probably protest to stop immigration.
Why would they choose Russia first? Oh yeah, plant the seed. Typical left behavior

Forum List

Back