Can Atheists be Moral?

physiology noun, biol the branch of biology that is concerned with the internal processes and functions of living organisms, as opposed to their structure.

phys·i·ol·o·gy

the branch of biology that deals with the normal functions of living organisms and their parts.
the way in which a living organism or bodily part functions.

Physiology spans from the molecular and cellular level through to organ, tissue and whole system level.

phisiology is the physical components of an organism ...

I've always thought your trolling was immoral. Especially the compulsion and duration of it.
Oh. Interestingly, I think your passive aggressive act does not conform to community norms.

That inner feeling someone gets when deciding whether or not something is right or wrong. = moral compass.

Regardless of religion or not religion.

And then is immediately over ridden by their rationalizations.

Rationalizations of right and wrong can be seen in every single quarrel between two people where each believes they are right and the other is wrong and expects the other one to not only understand it but agree with it.

There is a universal expectation of common decency.

Rationalizations of right and wrong can be seen in every single quarrel between two people where each believes they are right and the other is wrong and expects the other one to not only understand it but agree with it.

"There is a universal expectation of common decency."

which conservatives fail to meet.

Disagreeing on solutions is not the same thing as disagreeing on problems.

This is not a political thread. There are enough of those around.

You just come out with slogans.

You could write them on planks, and hang them up in the kitchen.

Give a priest a supple and tender lad for ten years and he'll give you a dingbat for life.

Give a priest a supple and tender lad for ten years and he'll give you a dingbat for life.

I'll hang that one up in my bed chamber.

"Disagreeing on solutions is not the same thing as disagreeing on problems. "

disagreeing?

You said;

To which I replied;

"which conservatives fail to meet. "

after which you responded;

disagreeing?

We are talking about (your subject, your words) "There is a universal expectation of common decency."

Calling liberals "scumbags, nazis, fascists, commies, dirtbags, liars, cheaters, god haters, christian haters, America haters, terrorist lovers and traitors who are trying to destroy our constitution and country" SIMPLY because we disagree with you on gay rights is NOT COMMON FKN DECENCY!

I call this the HATE and SWITCH routine.

Conservatives are very good at it.....

They'll say "fkn dirt bag liberals are traitors and should be treated like the dirty commy traitors they are"

to which a rational person will respond
"what the fuk?....that was kinda mean...."

and the con will IMMEDIATELY reply; "typical liberal, insult me simply because I DISAGREE with you....."

I expect common decency
I do not get it from conservatives.

signed
LIBTARD, demoNAZI, demoCRAP,LIEberNAZI

that sounds more like 4th century christians ...

upload_2019-2-9_9-22-3.jpeg

they excel in persecuting and victimizing the innocent ...

liberal / conservative are indeed opposite polarity that is separable than in combination to create a whole as the disguise to overcome in accomplishing a final result.

disagreeing?

You said;

To which I replied;

"which conservatives fail to meet. "

after which you responded;

disagreeing?

We are talking about (your subject, your words) "There is a universal expectation of common decency."

Calling liberals "scumbags, nazis, fascists, commies, dirtbags, liars, cheaters, god haters, christian haters, America haters, terrorist lovers and traitors who are trying to destroy our constitution and country" SIMPLY because we disagree with you on gay rights is NOT COMMON FKN DECENCY!

I call this the HATE and SWITCH routine.

Conservatives are very good at it.....

They'll say "fkn dirt bag liberals are traitors and should be treated like the dirty commy traitors they are"

to which a rational person will respond
"what the fuk?....that was kinda mean...."

and the con will IMMEDIATELY reply; "typical liberal, insult me simply because I DISAGREE with you....."

I expect common decency

signed
LIBTARD, demoNAZI, demoCRAP,LIEberNAZI
My response was limited to your comment,
“which conservatives fail to meet.”

I assumed you were referring to the erroneous belief that conservatives don’t care about the plight of others. I hope that cleared it up for you.

It’s a common misperception of the left that conservatives don’t care about the poor. That’s not true. We don’t agree with solutions that have been proven to not only not work but make the problem worse.

I’m thinking April was right about you all along.

Forum List

Back