Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!

Who said that? Surely you aren't referring to me. Remember, you've seen me defeat many liars with this statement and the actual records of what's said: What's said on the Internet stays on the Internet.
Is that your position as well? You keep guns to overthrow tyrants?

So the 2nd infringes on my kids right to be packing by arresting his father. Thanks for clearing that up.
No, the 2nd protects your 6-year-old's right to carry a gun. It doesn't protect stupid parents. Arresting the father does not prevent the kid from carrying a gun. It just means that the kid will now be in the care of responsible adults who use parental authority, not the 2nd Amendment, to keep a 6-year-old from bringing a gun to school.

You've devolved into complete stupidity on this.

What you're trying to prove, and failing badly, is that there are limits to "shall not be infringed". Why not make an honest conversation instead of your made up stupidness?

Nope. As I said, one reason I keep guns is so I don't have to overthrow tyrants. It works very well.
A sneeze guard on a salad bar at a restaurant doesn't have to justify its existence, and no one cares if it's never had to do its job. It might have to, and that's enough reason for it to be there. Most police officers never draw their weapon or shoot at a suspect, but no one with an above room temperature IQ thinks they shouldn't have weapons.

No, the 2nd protects your 6-year-old's right to carry a gun. It doesn't protect stupid parents. Arresting the father does not prevent the kid from carrying a gun. It just means that the kid will now be in the care of responsible adults who use parental authority, not the 2nd Amendment, to keep a 6-year-old from bringing a gun to school.

You've devolved into complete stupidity on this.

What you're trying to prove, and failing badly, is that there are limits to "shall not be infringed". Why not make an honest conversation instead of your made up stupidness?
You said 2 contradictory things "the 2nd protects your 6-year-old's right to carry a gun" and "to keep a 6-year-old from bringing a gun to school" you've just infringed on my son's 2nd Amendment right, right after saying that the 2nd protects his right to carry. So what is it? He has a right to carry or he doesn't. Make up your mind. Jackass.

You said 2 contradictory things "the 2nd protects your 6-year-old's right to carry a gun" and "to keep a 6-year-old from bringing a gun to school" you've just infringed on my son's 2nd Amendment right, right after saying that the 2nd protects his right to carry. So what is it? He has a right to carry or he doesn't. Make up your mind. Jackass.
You don't understand the Constitution, do you?

You do realize, don't you, that your mother can search your room any time she wants, right? No warrant or probable cause needed. No 4th Amendment protections for you.

You realize, don't you, that when your older brother comes home on leave from the Army, mom can put him in your room, right? No 3rd Amendment protections for you.

You realize that when mom searches your room and finds your stack of Playboy magazines, she's going to burn them, violating your 1st Amendment rights. She's going to do it without due process, violating your 5th and 14th Amendment rights. And she's going to going to ground you for the rest of your life without a trial by jury, violating your 6th Amendment rights.

And if your mother thinks you broke your sister's toy, intentionally or not, provably or not, she's going to take it out of your allowance without a trial and make you pay your sister sister back, violating your 7th Amendment rights.

And when you try to take your gun to school, she's going to take it away from you, violating your 2nd Amendment rights, and whip your ass until you can't sit for a week, violating your 8th Amendment rights.

When you start to cry about "but Mom, my rights!" she's going to tell you that as long as you're living in her house and eating her food that you have no rights and, in fact, if she needs to, she'll follow you to your own house and you won't have any rights there, either. So there goes your 9th and 10th Amendment rights, as well.

So that pretty much covers them all; when you're a child, living at home, you have no rights protected from your parents. And even when you're grown up and move out on your own, you only get the rights your parents choose to let you have because your momma WILL climb up on a chair if she has to in order to reach your head and still knock you on your ass, and don't you ever forget it!

Why is she going to do all of this, violating your constitutional rights at every turn? Why can she do this? Because, you fucking idiot, she's your mother, not the government. The Constitution protects you from the government, not from your mother!

Geeze, you're just about as stupid as they come.

You don't understand the Constitution, do you?

You do realize, don't you, that your mother can search your room any time she wants, right? No warrant or probable cause needed. No 4th Amendment protections for you.

You realize, don't you, that when your older brother comes home on leave from the Army, mom can put him in your room, right? No 3rd Amendment protections for you.

You realize that when mom searches your room and finds your stack of Playboy magazines, she's going to burn them, violating your 1st Amendment rights. She's going to do it without due process, violating your 5th and 14th Amendment rights. And she's going to going to ground you for the rest of your life without a trial by jury, violating your 6th Amendment rights.

And if your mother thinks you broke your sister's toy, intentionally or not, provably or not, she's going to take it out of your allowance without a trial and make you pay your sister sister back, violating your 7th Amendment rights.

And when you try to take your gun to school, she's going to take it away from you, violating your 2nd Amendment rights, and whip your ass until you can't sit for a week, violating your 8th Amendment rights.

When you start to cry about "but Mom, my rights!" she's going to tell you that as long as you're living in her house and eating her food that you have no rights and, in fact, if she needs to, she'll follow you to your own house and you won't have any rights there, either. So there goes your 9th and 10th Amendment rights, as well.

So that pretty much covers them all; when you're a child, living at home, you have no rights protected from your parents. And even when you're grown up and move out on your own, you only get the rights your parents choose to let you have because your momma WILL climb up on a chair if she has to in order to reach your head and still knock you on your ass, and don't you ever forget it!

Why is she going to do all of this, violating your constitutional rights at every turn? Why can she do this? Because, you fucking idiot, she's your mother, not the government. The Constitution protects you from the government, not from your mother!

Geeze, you're just about as stupid as they come.
Wtf? lol, my mother is dead, you asswipe.

Wtf? lol, my mother is dead, you asswipe.
What does that have to do with anything. I'm sorry for your loss so now can we get back to the point?

You have no rights protected from your mother. She can prevent you from taking a gun to school and it's not a violation of your 2nd Amendment protections. She can violate all 10 Amendments in the Bill of Rights and it's not a violation of your constitutionally protected rights.

What does that have to do with anything. I'm sorry for your loss so now can we get back to the point?

You have no rights protected from your mother. She can prevent you from taking a gun to school and it's not a violation of your 2nd Amendment protections. She can violate all 10 Amendments in the Bill of Rights and it's not a violation of your constitutionally protected rights.
Wtf does that have to do with anything? Nothing that's what.

It makes you sound mentally challenged.

Having guns is not going to protect you from the police or military. With normal police equipment, SWAT teams, police tactics and fire power etc, they can easily neutralize any armed threat or movement. They wouldn't even break a sweat. Not to mention, police surveillance tactics will make it impossible for an anti-government group to organize a big enough threat to the regime. You don't have a chance. And that is only the police. Your little AR-15 isn't going to do anything to a drone, tank, apache helicopter, fighter jet or combat unit (much less special forces). There is a reason you have not seen a people's uprising to over-throw a government even in Africa in decade. And really only Sudan has been overthrown by a military coup.

No, the only reason you want certain guns (such as a AR-15) is because you like to have them.

It is true the vast majority of gun owners are responsible and good people, including AR-15 owners. But that 1% or 0.05% that are not responsible can cause havoc, as we just saw in Highland park (an event I was on my way to attend and an event to which I know many people that were directly effected).

If you want to hunt, then a single shot hunting rifle will suffice. If it is about home defense, then handguns and shotguns (which as both short-range) would be sufficient.

There are many things that can be done, such as arm teachers, have cops in schools, secure soft targets, better mental health facilities, red flag rules and immunity for snitching, involuntary institutionalization, high standards for gun ownership, higher and minimum sentences for illegal gun possession, Federal no buy lists, vicarious liability for guns for the gun owner etc., but stop with the argument that you need guns for tyrannical governments! Because it is foolish.

There should be a ban on all guns other then single shot hunting rifles, handguns and shotguns.

Now I know handguns are by far the weapon of choice in the vast number of homicides, but so called "assault rifles" (yes I know that is a term the liberals made up) it by far a more sufficient weapon to commit mass murder then a handgun, even if they are semi-automatic (vs full).

Keep sticking to these stances that turn off the moderates (e.g. ban on abortion and do nothing on guns) and then cry about how Demorats can win with gas over $5-6, out of control inflation, major blunders in foreign policy and everyone hating woke politics. If the Demorats keep the House and pick up senate seats you are going to see the most radical changes to this country that we haver ever seen.

Can Gun Nuts Please Stop Saying You Need Guns to Protect Yourself From A Potential Tyrannical Government!!!​

I don't get it either, why don't they just point to the constitution and be done with it

Actually, the phrase is "your concession is duly noted". You can't even get that right.

So my 6 year old is allowed to carry at school? You said yes. That's all that mattered.

No, you may have chosen to say concession. I specifically, intentionally, used the word resignation. You didn't concede but you left the fight. You just quit. Concession would be you admitting I am correct. You resigning means you just walked away from the fight without conceding.

Both equal a loss, but they have different meanings, idiot. And why do I say idiot? Because you're trying to put words in my mouth and only an idiot would think I am not capable of communicating what is on my mind.

And, I did not at all say that your six-year-old is allowed to carry a gun to school. I said that the 2nd Amendment doesn't prevent it. Responsible parenting does. If you don't take responsibility for your children's safety and actions, then the Court can assign an in loco parentis to do it for you.

The 2nd Amendment does not allow an age restriction on guns.

No, you may have chosen to say concession. I specifically, intentionally, used the word resignation. You didn't concede but you left the fight. You just quit. Concession would be you admitting I am correct. You resigning means you just walked away from the fight without conceding.

Both equal a loss, but they have different meanings, idiot. And why do I say idiot? Because you're trying to put words in my mouth and only an idiot would think I am not capable of communicating what is on my mind.

And, I did not at all say that your six-year-old is allowed to carry a gun to school. I said that the 2nd Amendment doesn't prevent it. Responsible parenting does. If you don't take responsibility for your children's safety and actions, then the Court can assign an in loco parentis to do it for you.

The 2nd Amendment does not allow an age restriction on guns.
Again, if my son has a Constitutional right to carry that can't be infringed (" I said that the 2nd Amendment doesn't prevent it."), then I can't be arrested for anything anyways, because you admit that he's simply doing something that is Constitutionally valid, so how could it be up to me to stop something that is Constitutionally valid? :dunno:

Last edited:
Again, if my son has a Constitutional right to carry that can't be infringed (" I said that the 2nd Amendment doesn't prevent it."), then I can't be arrested for anything anyways, because you admit that he's simply doing something that is Constitutionally valid, so how could it be up to me to stop something that is Constitutionally valid? :dunno:
You forgot to reply to my proof that none of the Bill of Rights protect you from your mother; all you could do is whine and cry.

So let's get back to that. The 2nd Amendment is not binding on your mother. It's not a 2nd Amendment violation for her to keep you from carrying a gun to school. If your mother were to be so reckless as to allow you to carry a gun to school then the in loco parentis who was caring for you while your mother was in jail for child endangerment and neglect, and then caring for you while your mother was in parenting classes while in a half-way house after prison, would keep you from taking a gun to school.

Just what do you think kept children from playing with guns and shooting people from 1791 until 1968?

You forgot to reply to my proof that none of the Bill of Rights protect you from your mother; all you could do is whine and cry.

So let's get back to that. The 2nd Amendment is not binding on your mother. It's not a 2nd Amendment violation for her to keep you from carrying a gun to school. If your mother were to be so reckless as to allow you to carry a gun to school then the in loco parentis who was caring for you while your mother was in jail for child endangerment and neglect, and then caring for you while your mother was in parenting classes while in a half-way house after prison, would keep you from taking a gun to school.

Just what do you think kept children from playing with guns and shooting people from 1791 until 1968?
That's dumb. My kid does something Constitutional and I get arrested for it. Makes no sense at all.
"Just what do you think kept children from playing with guns and shooting people from 1791 until 1968?" I dunno, the lack of Indians to shoot at? lol.

Forum List

Back