Can I Be A Democrat For A While?

Doesn't Toob make a good democrat?

• In his dreams.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Not if hell froze over first.

• He'll make a real asset to the DNC.

• Toob is a dyed in the wool forever conservative.

• Total voters

toobfreak

Tungsten/Glass Member
Apr 29, 2017
Odd. I declared I was changing to being a democrat and no one in the democrat party welcomed me!

I told them that the GOP was a failed party of old hasbeens too slow and out of touch.

I told them I wanted to be part of the winning team.

And still, no one on the Left welcomed me! Some even said they didn't believe me!

I mean, I thought political affiliation and ideology was just like gender and being offended: all that mattered was how you FELT.

I thought the Left would welcome a new team member. I was wrong. Don't I make a good democrat?

I'm ready to join the Democrat team. I will be an asset and I will work hard.

And I can prove it.
  1. I'm OK with unlimited illegal immigration.
  2. I don't mind triple the crime.
  3. I love wars.
  4. The government can't spend too much to please me!
  5. I'll look the other way on gender-benders.
  6. I'm OK with heavy drug traffic.
  7. I support a two-tiered weaponized justice system attacking its enemies.
  8. I have no problem with Biden interfering in elections.
  9. Spying on social media.
  10. Government restricting free speech.
  11. Harassing whistleblowers.
  12. Withholding evidence.
  13. Lying to the court to get Hunter's case thrown out.
  14. Never figuring out who left drugs in the WH.
  15. Influencing media.
  16. Influence peddling, money laundering, drug dealing, sex trafficking, selling out the country, concealing evidence, hiring nothing but gays while hanging an LGBT flag on the WH while attacking and threatening its political enemies.
Maybe the whistleblower testifying today that Joe sat in on Hunter's deals using his office as senator, VP and maybe even POTUS to swing deals making the Biden's rich while selling out the country?

I'm OK with the fact that Joe Biden might be the most corrupt president in the history of the nation all the while making an unprecedented legal attack of his #1 political opponent in an election year just like a dictator would do!

I understand that one must make sacrifices to be on the winning team! So what if that team is robbing the country while oppressing every constitutional right? I'm on Team Democrat! Who will be the first progressive to welcome me to Team Biden?

Joe Biden 2024 Rah Rah Rah. :uhh:

Odd. I declared I was changing to being a democrat and no one in the democrat party welcomed me!

I told them that the GOP was a failed party of old hasbeens too slow and out of touch.

And still, no one on the Left welcomed me! Some even said they didn't believe me!

I mean, I thought political affiliation and ideology was just like gender and being offended: all that mattered was how you FELT.

I thought the Left would welcome a new team member. I was wrong. Don't I make a good democrat?
In order for you to become a democrat you must type the following:
“Joe Biden is the greatest president of all time.”
Do it

In order for you to become a democrat you must type the following:
“Joe Biden is the greatest president of all time.”
Do it

Why? Do YOU believe Joe Biden is the greatest president of all time?

If it is about being on the winning team then wise choice, the GOP aren't winning in 2024.

Last edited:
I’m not the one who wants to be a Democrat
I’m sure there are 81 million people who believe that

Well if you don't believe that and can't name any other democrats who have claimed that, then why do you think I need to say that?

That wouldn't make me a democrat, it would just make me an idiot.

Unless you don't think there is any difference.

Funny how no one on the Left wants to admit that they love Joe Biden or are even a registered Democrat!

I'm ready to join the Democrat team. I will be an asset and I will work hard.

And I can prove it.
  1. I'm OK with unlimited illegal immigration.
  2. I don't mind triple the crime.
  3. I love wars.
  4. The government can't spend too much to please me!
  5. I'll look the other way on gender-benders.
  6. I'm OK with heavy drug traffic.
  7. I support a two-tiered weaponized justice system attacking its enemies.
  8. I have no problem with Biden interfering in elections.
  9. Spying on social media.
  10. Government restricting free speech.
  11. Harassing whistleblowers.
  12. Withholding evidence.
  13. Lying to the court to get Hunter's case thrown out.
  14. Never figuring out who left drugs in the WH.
  15. Influencing media.
  16. Influence peddling, money laundering, drug dealing, sex trafficking, selling out the country, concealing evidence, hiring nothing but gays while hanging an LGBT flag on the WH while attacking and threatening its political enemies.
Maybe the whistleblower testifying today that Joe sat in on Hunter's deals using his office as senator, VP and maybe even POTUS to swing deals making the Biden's rich while selling out the country?

I'm OK with the fact that Joe Biden might be the most corrupt president in the history of the nation all the while making an unprecedented legal attack of his #1 political opponent in an election year just like a dictator would do!

I understand that one must make sacrifices to be on the winning team! So what if that team is robbing the country while oppressing every constitutional right? I'm on Team Democrat! Who will be the first progressive to welcome me to Team Biden?

Joe Biden 2024 Rah Rah Rah. :uhh:
I don't know that you quite make the cut. You also have to:

--Believe climate change is the worst existential threat to humankind and be willing to implement the most draconian totalitarian policies to pretend you're doing something about it even as you try to figure out how to have fewer humans on Earth.

--Be a strong advocate for the WEF and NWO

--Don't care whether those you appoint to do various jobs do them or not or do them competently and half the women in your administration need to be women.

--Close the churches (or at least require they be out of sight) and put an abortion clinic in every neighborhood and mandate unlimited and unrestricted abortion on demand.

--Replace basic school curriculum with 'woke' sexual content and critical race theory.

--Forgive student loans no matter how much that costs the responsible and encourages irresponsibility and pay reparations to anybody you need to keep supporting you.

--Keep implementing policies that strip the people of their liberties, resources, and options until they have no power left to resist you. (That includes finding ways to confiscate all the guns.)

There's probably more but that amendment to your campaign planks should get you into the club.

We have our standards…

Blacks, minorities, gays, Transexuals, working class Americans are all welcome in our party

Asshole Inbred Conservatives?
Get the fuk out!

Forum List

Back