Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?

Discuss.

They're going to have to do a couple scripted things. I'm betting they do about 2 and then stick her in the basement like Biden and crank up the cheat machine. Actually it's already cranking, what needs to be done is voter rolls
audited in the no ID areas starting right now.

Well the dems got their primary strategy from the 1790s when the party picked the hopefuls and back then the hopefuls did not campaign.

I look for them to say next that "it was good enough for Thomas Jefferson so it's good enough for America".

So, Can Kamala Make It Until Election Day Without Answering Questions, Debating, or Giving a Press Conference?
The same can be said for Don Whoreleon.

He doesn't answer questions, ie NABJ.
Debating, he's the one that dropped out of Sept 10, then randomly makes up his own date.
Rallies full of cultists and LIES are not anywhere close to a Press Conference.

I predicted several days after the Biden Coup that the Dem puppet master's would try to hide Kamala away until election day because she is a blithering idiot and deeply unlikable. So far, they have succeeded. Kamala has gone over two weeks without making a single statement not written for her except a brief two sentence statement on a plane tarmac where she did her patented word salad idiocy. This morning, they said Kamala would be hiding indefinitely due to the issues in the Middle East (even through Joe is the Commander-in-Chief, right? :lol:

Discuss.
I understand, Donny is skipping the next scheduled debate. I wonder why he is afraid to debate her.

Discuss.
Trump went 300 days without a press conference while he was president.

I understand, Donny is skipping the next scheduled debate. I wonder why he is afraid to debate her.
Don't even try it!

The dems kicked FJB aside and anointed another hopeful so why is Trump obligated to adhere to the debate with an usurper?

He gave the dems an alternative debate date/venue and they refused because they are skeered....It's a simple as that.

The same can be said for Don Whoreleon.

He doesn't answer questions, ie NABJ.
Debating, he's the one that dropped out of Sept 10, then randomly makes up his own date.
Rallies full of cultists and LIES are not anywhere close to a Press Conference.
that debate was to be between him and Biden, not the vp.

Discuss.
Sure. But, I don't understand the press conference thing. Does Trump give press conferences?

Discuss.
Since she is incapable of doing a debate or interview without looking like the blithering moron she is, she will avoid them like the plague.

Also, this strategy worked for Veggie Joe in 2020. Dimwinger don't expect much out of their handlers.

Don't even try it!

The dems kicked FJB aside and anointed another hopeful so why is Trump obligated to adhere to the debate with an usurper?

He gave the dems an alternative debate date/venue and they refused because they are skeered....It's a simple as that.
The Trumpers on here have been making the case, he is too old and mentally declining since last fall. So they got their way. They should be happy.
A debate between candidates is a debate between candidates. Who knew, the only thing Donny had to run against was mental age degeneration (which he shows plenty of, himself), and somebody like Harris could scare him totally off his game? Perhaps, I could have underestimated Harris. I can only assume, trump has reason to run for cover, instead of President, possibly because he has had to face enough prosecuting attorneys and DAs of late, which seem to have turned out badly for him, in general.

Discuss.
Yep, no debate, no press Q and A, but a blizzard of stupid YouTube videos.

Forum List

Back