Can political policy really evoke ambition among Blacks and Hispanics?

Your stupid word play isn't clever at all nor is there entertainment value in it....let's talk like adults...stop tap dancing...don't be scared to be clear. What does "putting their feet on minorities necks" mean?

God, I just described it. Here I'll copy and paste it:

Pick a field. Medicine, Justic, Employment, housing and in every one of those you'll find that minorities aren' treated the same on any level.

Okay, just to be clear...so colleagues, peers and superiors don't treat minorities the same as whites?

I don't Know what individual people do or if they treat people fairly but I'm talking on a societal scale and you keep trying to make it about individuals.
Are you including yellow people in there as well?

I don't know any yellow people. But im talking about minorities et al and not one.

How exactly are they treated differently? Pay scale? Advancement? Socially?

When white people are asked if they would trade the way their treated and swap with blacks not one will say that's a good idea. So either blacks aren't treated the same or white people just don't want to experience such awesomeness.

How does this translate to .GOV putting their feet on minority necks?

Tell me what is the benefit to being treated unequally? Because it sounds like you know some hidden benefit that hasn't been uncovered yet. You have the floor white guy.

Well, it's just awfully confusing....Many minorities from many nations have somehow found a way to excel here...I'm guessing their "necks aren't being stepped on"...do you find that odd?
How do you explain it...How do these others from the other side of the globe find a pathway here while Blacks and Hispanics can not?
If it's a minority thing why would people, government, etc only "step on the necks" of Blacks and Hispanics and not all minorities?
I'm trying to connect the dots here...help me out.
Blacks and Hispanics have done well.

It's like trying to explain to him that the glass is half full.

Free education K-college.
Free rides through trade schools
Interest free and or heavily subsidized loans based on minority status
Jobs awarded based on skin color

We spend a good amount of time discussing and fabricating creative methods that may motivate Blacks and Hispanics to become self sufficient yet more than 40% remain on the taxpayer tit and require a hand holding from .GOV.
Is there really anymore that can be done from a political policy standpoint?
Should we simply accept the 40-45% on the back of taxpayers as the "necessary evil"?
This is a cultural issue, not a legislative issue.

Play footsy with racism wink

Mac likes to play the hapless centrist but his sympathies betray him.

Your stupid word play isn't clever at all nor is there entertainment value in it....let's talk like adults...stop tap dancing...don't be scared to be clear. What does "putting their feet on minorities necks" mean?

Pick a field. Medicine, Justic, Employment, housing and in every one of those you'll find that minorities aren' treated the same on any level.

Okay, just to be clear...so colleagues, peers and superiors don't treat minorities the same as whites?

I don't Know what individual people do or if they treat people fairly but I'm talking on a societal scale and you keep trying to make it about individuals.

I don't know any yellow people. But im talking about minorities et al and not one.

When white people are asked if they would trade the way their treated and swap with blacks not one will say that's a good idea. So either blacks aren't treated the same or white people just don't want to experience such awesomeness.

Tell me what is the benefit to being treated unequally? Because it sounds like you know some hidden benefit that hasn't been uncovered yet. You have the floor white guy.

Well, it's just awfully confusing....Many minorities from many nations have somehow found a way to excel here...I'm guessing their "necks aren't being stepped on"...do you find that odd?
How do you explain it...How do these others from the other side of the globe find a pathway here while Blacks and Hispanics can not?
If it's a minority thing why would people, government, etc only "step on the necks" of Blacks and Hispanics and not all minorities?
Given the circumstances.

Not at all. There are plenty of individuals who have success and failure. Again I'm talking about minorities et al and youre focused on the achievements of some. Do you think racism means everyone in that race have to all be doing bad or are you pretneing?

There are plenty of successful hispanis and blacks. The question presupposes that all of those 2 minorities are doing bad. There are successful whites too and whites that arent. Is that weird too?

I said minorities et al. Not just backs and Hispanics. For example, women don' get equal pay as men either. But that one is harder to explain by people like you because women come in all colors.

Like I said, tell me the benefit to being treated unfairly. I'd love to hear it but if you'r just going to say "hey some minoritis do well" and stick with that then we agree. Yes some do and yes some dont.

I thought that was sorta a given tho

Hahahahaha....what criteria are you using as a measurement tool?
Let me help you pull your head from your ass. You're welcome in advance.

21.3% of US Participates in Government Assistance Programs Each Month
Who Participated in Welfare?
The black population:
At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Crime rates

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

It would help if the govt would stop putting their feet on minorities necks. Maybe someone would consider that a handout. A free no neck stepping.

Hell yeah!
.GOV, the plantation owner and rich Whitey all played a role in ShaQuita becoming impregnated at 14 and dropping out of school.

Um, yeah.

Do you imagine that they started at the same time as yours did? We're only a few generations removed from Your uncle, Jimmy crow.

I did, I said if the govt can stop putting their feet on minorities necks that would be cool. If you have a counter argument that is pro neck stomping I'd like to hear it but I thight everyone could agree that stepping on necks is a universally disliked thing.

You'll have to explain...what exactly does that mean?
"Putting their feet on minorities necks" ?

The answer you seek lies within.

59273.jpg

Not at all. There are plenty of individuals who have success and failure. Again I'm talking about minorities et al and youre focused on the achievements of some. Do you think racism means everyone in that race have to all be doing bad or are you pretneing?

There are plenty of successful hispanis and blacks. The question presupposes that all of those 2 minorities are doing bad. There are successful whites too and whites that arent. Is that weird too?

I said minorities et al. Not just backs and Hispanics. For example, women don' get equal pay as men either. But that one is harder to explain by people like you because women come in all colors.

Like I said, tell me the benefit to being treated unfairly. I'd love to hear it but if you'r just going to say "hey some minoritis do well" and stick with that then we agree. Yes some do and yes some dont.

The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.
The black participation rate was followed by Hispanics at 36.4 percent, Asians or Pacific Islanders at 17.8 percent, and non-Hispanic whites at 13.2 percent.

Crime rates

• There are dramatic race differences in crime rates. Asians have the lowest rates, followed by whites, and then Hispanics. Blacks have notably high crime rates. This pattern holds true for virtually all crime categories and for virtually all age groups.
  • In 2013, a black was six times more likely than a nonblack to commit murder, and 12 times more likely to murder someone of another race than to be murdered by someone of another race.
Interracial crime
  • In 2013, of the approximately 660,000 crimes of interracial violence that involved blacks and whites, blacks were the perpetrators 85 percent of the time. This meant a black person was 27 times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa. A Hispanic was eight times more likely to attack a white person than vice versa.
Urban centers
  • In 2014 in New York City, a black was 31 times more likely than a white to be arrested for murder, and a Hispanic was 12.4 times more likely. For the crime of “shooting”—defined as firing a bullet that hits someone—a black was 98.4 times more likely than a white to be arrested, and a Hispanic was 23.6 times more likely.
  • If New York City were all white, the murder rate would drop by 91 percent, the robbery rate by 81 percent, and the shootings rate by 97 percent.
  • In an all-white Chicago, murder would decline 90 percent, rape by 81 percent, and robbery by 90 percent.
Police shootings
  • In 2015, a black person was 2.45 times more likely than a white person to be shot and killed by the police. A Hispanic person was 1.21 times more likely. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.
  • In 2015, police killings of blacks accounted for approximately 4 percent of homicides of blacks. Police killings of unarmed blacks accounted for approximately 0.6 percent of homicides of blacks. The overwhelming majority of black homicide victims (93 percent from 1980 to 2008) were killed by blacks.

So, you're saying whites are superior then?

..stop tap dancing...don't be scared to be clear.

The black population: At 41.6 percent, blacks were more likely to participate in government assistance programs in an average month.

Crime rates

Interracial crime
Urban centers
Police shootings

A better question is:
If this nation lost all of its Blacks and Mexicans today would it be a safer more productive nation tomorrow.
That question...because you've already gave the answer in your head scares the fuck out of you...you'll want to reach for your straight jacket and roll up in the fetal position.....THEN....you'll elect to lie to yourself and pretend the answer isn't what it really is.....Now go ahead and be predictable...your turn.

Crime rates

Interracial crime
Urban centers
Police shootings

So according to you nothing is good because you choose to see everything in negatives.

So, I could say that whites are pieces of shit and only offer evidence that is negative as proof leaving out any positives. Thats a clever trick

Another clever trick is to say that there are programs for blacks and Hispanics then when asked you hide.

We spend a good amount of time discussing and fabricating creative methods that may motivate Blacks and Hispanics to become self sufficient yet more than 40% remain on the taxpayer tit and require a hand holding from .GOV.
Should we simply accept the 40-45% on the back of taxpayers as the "necessary evil"?
The unemployment rate among blacks and Hispanics has always been higher than whites. Since the dept of labor began releasing stats in the 1970s whites have always had less unemployement, every single month.
Working your theory, they probably didn’t just become lazy in the 1970s. No, decades before would have shown the same rate of unemployment.

So when is it that all minorities lost their ambition?
Like can you give me a specific decade. 1900? 1910? 1930? 1950? 1970?

You would more easily believe entire races are “less ambitious” than your race, instead of considering the other races are facing a systematic racism that YOU don’t face.
Oh blah blah systematic racism doesn’t exist, save it loser. It always has existed here. Always.

It's a white supremacist issue. Not a cultural issue.
Yuck.

Please see the second line of my sig.

It's for liars like you.

Dear BrokeLoser
Not based on handouts and dependence on govt or other welfare, no.

But based on microlending and business training and mentorship, ownership of property and self-govt, yes.

Economist Hernando de Soto lobbied for migrant workers to be able to own the land they worked in order to break the cycle of oppression and poverty.
Hernando de Soto (economist) - Simple English Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Sounds like something someone with a Cracker Jack box econ degree would come up with.

'Hi, mister farm owner. My name is Jose and I'd like to be hired to pick your crops."

"Great, Jose. We pay 8 bucks and hour and all you can eat. You can start right away."

"Um, gee mister farm owner how 'bout instead when I'm finished you just give me an acre of so of your land? That way you'll be helping to break the cycle of oppression and poverty in America."

"Ha ha ha, that's a good one, Jose! Say, there's a comedy club right up the road a piece and I hear they're hiring."

It's for liars like you.

No need to read your signature you'v been around long enough where people know this game you play

Crime rates

Interracial crime
Urban centers
Police shootings

A better question is:
If this nation lost all of its Blacks and Mexicans today would it be a safer more productive nation tomorrow.
That question...because you've already gave the answer in your head scares the fuck out of you...you'll want to reach for your straight jacket and roll up in the fetal position.....THEN....you'll elect to lie to yourself and pretend the answer isn't what it really is.....Now go ahead and be predictable...your turn.

Loser.

You can't even apply your own standard to yourself.
Say whay you mean to and stop tap dancing around it.

It's for liars like you.

You believe your game is clever when it's really quite predictable and obvious.

No need to read your signature you'v been around long enough where people know this game you play
Translation: "I don't wanna know! I don't wanna know!"

:laugh:

Know what? I'm mobile so the sigs don' show either way but your game where you pretend to be in the middle while also saying minorities are culturally inferior doesn't jive
Never said "culturally inferior". That's just something you created in your ideologically distorted mind.

You guys really need to get me out of your heads, seriously. It's flattering, but creepy.

It's for liars like you.

You believe your game is clever when it's really quite predictable and obvious.
Didn't read the link, huh?

I am shocked! Shocked, I say!

Forum List

Back