Can political policy really evoke ambition among Blacks and Hispanics?

It would help if the govt would stop putting their feet on minorities necks. Maybe someone would consider that a handout. A free no neck stepping.

It would help if the govt would stop putting their feet on minorities necks. Maybe someone would consider that a handout. A free no neck stepping.

Hell yeah!
.GOV, the plantation owner and rich Whitey all played a role in ShaQuita becoming impregnated at 14 and dropping out of school.

Free education K-college.
Free rides through trade schools
Interest free and or heavily subsidized loans based on minority status
Jobs awarded based on skin color

We spend a good amount of time discussing and fabricating creative methods that may motivate Blacks and Hispanics to become self sufficient yet more than 40% remain on the taxpayer tit and require a hand holding from .GOV.
Is there really anymore that can be done from a political policy standpoint?
Should we simply accept the 40-45% on the back of taxpayers as the "necessary evil"?

Electing plantation masters aka. democrats hasn't worked very well for them. After all these programs, they have been put massively behind. The black family has been destroyed, and considering that single-motherhood is basically child abuse, piecing the picture together isn't that difficult.

Hell yeah!
.GOV, the plantation owner and rich Whitey all played a role in ShaQuita becoming impregnated at 14 and dropping out of school.

Is Shaquita the name of a race of people? Because I said minority and it seems you named 1 person which is not the same.

Hell yeah!

Is Shaquita the name of a race of people? Because I said minority and it seems you named 1 person which is not the same.

Sorry bud...I can't dumb myself down far enough to engage in your retard semantics...If you have a logical point to make don't spin and sidestep...stop being scared and MAKE THE MUTHAFUCKER?

I did, I said if the govt can stop putting their feet on minorities necks that would be cool. If you have a counter argument that is pro neck stomping I'd like to hear it but I thight everyone could agree that stepping on necks is a universally disliked thing.

White people sure enjoy havING conversations about other groups whole making sure to ignore and even cast aside the opinions of those in those groups

I did, I said if the govt can stop putting their feet on minorities necks that would be cool. If you have a counter argument that is pro neck stomping I'd like to hear it but I thight everyone could agree that stepping on necks is a universally disliked thing.

You'll have to explain...what exactly does that mean?
"Putting their feet on minorities necks" ?

Look at the end of your leg. There is a foot. Under your head that's your neck.

Feet on necks aren't good. By evidence of this there isn't a white person alive that would want to be treated the way minorities are treated. Pick a field. Medicine, Justic, Employment, housing and in every one of those you'll find that minorities aren' treated the same on any level.

Isn't' that weird to you? Or do you ever say to yourself "man, those blacks have it so good...how do I make myself appear black to get some of that good stuff?"

Feet on necks aren't good. By evidence of this there isn't a white person alive that would want to be treated the way minorities are treated. Pick a field. Medicine, Justic, Employment, housing and in every one of those you'll find that minorities aren' treated the same on any level.

Isn't' that weird to you? Or do you ever say to yourself "man, those blacks have it so good...how do I make myself appear black to get some of that good stuff?"

Your stupid word play isn't clever at all nor is there entertainment value in it....let's talk like adults...stop tap dancing...don't be scared to be clear. What does "putting their feet on minorities necks" mean?

Your stupid word play isn't clever at all nor is there entertainment value in it....let's talk like adults...stop tap dancing...don't be scared to be clear. What does "putting their feet on minorities necks" mean?

God, I just described it. Here I'll copy and paste it:

Pick a field. Medicine, Justic, Employment, housing and in every one of those you'll find that minorities aren' treated the same on any level.

The "hispanics" I've known are highly ambitious.

They want to do some business and make some money and live the American Dream.

Mostly Cuban and Mexican origins. If you wanna slack, they'll take your yob.

Pick a field. Medicine, Justic, Employment, housing and in every one of those you'll find that minorities aren' treated the same on any level.

Okay, just to be clear...so colleagues, peers and superiors don't treat minorities the same as whites? Are you including yellow people in there as well?
How exactly are they treated differently? Pay scale? Advancement? Socially?
How does this translate to .GOV putting their feet on minority necks?

Okay, just to be clear...so colleagues, peers and superiors don't treat minorities the same as whites?

I don't Know what individual people do or if they treat people fairly but I'm talking on a societal scale and you keep trying to make it about individuals.
Are you including yellow people in there as well?

I don't know any yellow people. But im talking about minorities et al and not one.

When white people are asked if they would trade the way their treated and swap with blacks not one will say that's a good idea. So either blacks aren't treated the same or white people just don't want to experience such awesomeness.

Tell me what is the benefit to being treated unequally? Because it sounds like you know some hidden benefit that hasn't been uncovered yet. You have the floor white guy.

Okay, just to be clear...so colleagues, peers and superiors don't treat minorities the same as whites?

I don't Know what individual people do or if they treat people fairly but I'm talking on a societal scale and you keep trying to make it about individuals.

I don't know any yellow people. But im talking about minorities et al and not one.

When white people are asked if they would trade the way their treated and swap with blacks not one will say that's a good idea. So either blacks aren't treated the same or white people just don't want to experience such awesomeness.

Tell me what is the benefit to being treated unequally? Because it sounds like you know some hidden benefit that hasn't been uncovered yet. You have the floor white guy.

Well, it's just awfully confusing....Many minorities from many nations have somehow found a way to excel here...I'm guessing their "necks aren't being stepped on"...do you find that odd?
How do you explain it...How do these others from the other side of the globe find a pathway here while Blacks and Hispanics can not?
If it's a minority thing why would people, government, etc only "step on the necks" of Blacks and Hispanics and not all minorities?
I'm trying to connect the dots here...help me out.

Well, it's just awfully confusing....Many minorities from many nations have somehow found a way to excel here...I'm guessing their "necks aren't being stepped on"...do you find that odd?

Not at all. There are plenty of individuals who have success and failure. Again I'm talking about minorities et al and youre focused on the achievements of some. Do you think racism means everyone in that race have to all be doing bad or are you pretneing?

How do you explain it...How do these others from the other side of the globe find a pathway here while Blacks and Hispanics can not?

There are plenty of successful hispanis and blacks. The question presupposes that all of those 2 minorities are doing bad. There are successful whites too and whites that arent. Is that weird too?

If it's a minority thing why would people, government, etc only "step on the necks" of Blacks and Hispanics and not all minorities?

I said minorities et al. Not just backs and Hispanics. For example, women don' get equal pay as men either. But that one is harder to explain by people like you because women come in all colors.

Like I said, tell me the benefit to being treated unfairly. I'd love to hear it but if you'r just going to say "hey some minoritis do well" and stick with that then we agree. Yes some do and yes some dont.

I thought that was sorta a given tho

By the way, what are those black and Hispanic targeted programs you claimed are being offered? Because you OP said some existed but 4 pages in you haven't named 1

Blacks and Hispanics have done well.

Can political policy really evoke ambition among Blacks and Hispanics?

Tell us some more about the wetbacks taking all of our jobs.

Dope.

A few things Loon.
Beaner's aren't stealing my job… It requires cash flow, IQ, people and communication skills.
They're stealing jobs from the American poor and blacks.
Let me show you some simple arithmetic.
50 million beaners and 10 million jobs... are you starting to wrap your peanut brain around at all?
Let me know what else you would like to learn about.
Let me show you some simple arithmetic.
50 million beaners and 10 million jobs... are you starting to wrap your peanut brain around at all?

Your arithmetic is bunk, loon.
It's a flawed premise built on nonsense.

Free education K-college.
Free rides through trade schools
Interest free and or heavily subsidized loans based on minority status
Jobs awarded based on skin color

We spend a good amount of time discussing and fabricating creative methods that may motivate Blacks and Hispanics to become self sufficient yet more than 40% remain on the taxpayer tit and require a hand holding from .GOV.
Is there really anymore that can be done from a political policy standpoint?
Should we simply accept the 40-45% on the back of taxpayers as the "necessary evil"?
This is a cultural issue, not a legislative issue.

It's a white supremacist issue. Not a cultural issue.

Forum List

Back