Can Putin be ousted?

BackAgain

Neutronium Member & truth speaker #StopBrandon
Nov 11, 2021
Red State! Amen.
Putin has crossed a few too many lines. His troops are shelling civilian population areas now. Those people are not legit military targets. And now, the insane scumbag is threatening the use of nuclear weapons?

I wonder if there are any responsible Generals in Russia who are capable of and willing to remove Putin? And what could be done to support such a move?

I know these are different times in History. But Putin isn't any worse than Joseph Stalin.

From 1928 until his death in 1953, Joseph Stalin ruled the Soviet Union as a dictator, transforming the country from an agrarian peasant society into a global superpower. The cost was tremendous, however: Stalin was responsible for the deaths of millions of Soviet citizens.

I know these are different times in History. But Putin isn't any worse than Joseph Stalin.

From 1928 until his death in 1953, Joseph Stalin ruled the Soviet Union as a dictator, transforming the country from an agrarian peasant society into a global superpower. The cost was tremendous, however: Stalin was responsible for the deaths of millions of Soviet citizens.
And he has destroyed fewer countries, deposed fewer leaders, destroyed fewer nations, and killed fewer innocent civilians than George Bush, Bill Clinton ,George HW Bush, and Barack Obama individually!

His troops are shelling civilian population areas now. Those people are not legit military targets.
Kinda like the 10 odd women and children Biddum slaughtered last year pulling out of Afghanistan.

And now, the insane scumbag is threatening the use of nuclear weapons?
Has he? Ever hear him SAY that?

I wonder if there are any responsible Generals in Russia who are capable of and willing to remove Putin?
Maybe we can send in our General Milley? He has experience in going behind his supreme commander's back!

Putin has crossed a few too many lines. His troops are shelling civilian population areas now. Those people are not legit military targets. And now, the insane scumbag is threatening the use of nuclear weapons?

I wonder if there are any responsible Generals in Russia who are capable of and willing to remove Putin? And what could be done to support such a move?

If by "ousted", do you mean a bullet in the head?

I think the Russians are more fond of poisoning. Their oligarchs are taking a pretty hard hit as of today. It could happen. Or he could give the order to go nuclear, and be deposed by some of his high-ranking military members.

• Banned
And he has destroyed fewer countries, deposed fewer leaders, destroyed fewer nations, and killed fewer innocent civilians than George Bush, Bill Clinton ,George HW Bush, and Barack Obama individually!
He slaughtered millions and millions more than all of them combined.

• Banned

I think the Russians are more fond of poisoning. Their oligarchs are taking a pretty hard hit as of today. It could happen. Or he could give the order to go nuclear, and be deposed by some of his high-ranking military members.
I’d settle for a grenade.

Yeah, because we are so good at regime change.

No.
Putin has made his position clear.
The West (U.S.) has treated him far too long like a red-headed stepchild while forgetting that he has the World's largest nuke supply.
He's serious.

Stupid is as stupid does.

Which is why he will not let anyone near him.

1646095347388.png

I'd be curious as to how much if any Ukraine pushed to join NATO, along with what they did to try and get along with Russia.
Before anyone starts whining, I'm not supporting Russia, but I am saying if you are going to rely on other countries to make sacrifices you better damn sure do all you can to have avoided a war.

Yeah, because we are so good at regime change.
I wasn’t talking about us doing it. It would be nice if some patriot in Russia would take Putin off the board. Maybe someone who doesn’t imagine that the Soviet Union needs to be reconstructed.

No.
Putin has made his position clear.
The West (U.S.) has treated him far too long like a red-headed stepchild while forgetting that he has the World's largest nuke supply.
He's serious.

Stupid is as stupid does.
I didn’t imagine he’d go along willingly.

it's a genius move.

Better line up Bush, Obama, Trump and a few others too.

Forum List

Back