Can Somebody Please Answer This Question?

What other president are we supposed to compare Joe to?

trump was the president before Joe.

It's like when you say, "it's colder today than it was yesterday."

He didn't say anything about comparing anyone to anyone.

His point is that, when someone starts talking about Biden, idiot libs start bleating about Trump in an effort to deflect the conversation away from Biden's monumental failure as a President...

Why is it that Trump haters talk about about Trump more than Trump supporters? Whenever there's a Biden thread and Trump is not mentioned in the OP, they instantly bring up Trump? Are they that terrified and threatened of him or something?
Because he is the former potus who is a liar and attempted to do a coup.

Why is it that Trump haters talk about about Trump more than Trump supporters? Whenever there's a Biden thread and Trump is not mentioned in the OP, they instantly bring up Trump? Are they that terrified and threatened of him or something?

Trump haters have absorbed Trump into their Global Statist Covidian Cult Religion. Trump is their equivalent of the AntiChrist: The Anti-Statist.

He's also the only thing that gets the "devoted" to tune into the Lame Stream Media, so they continue to flog the TDS as their final life support measure.

Trump haters have absorbed Trump into their Global Statist Covidian Cult Religion. Trump is their equivalent of the AntiChrist: The Anti-Statist.

He's also the only thing that gets the "devoted" to tune into the Lame Stream Media, so they continue to flog the TDS as their final life support measure.
If I would believe in god, he would be the antichrist.

Oh don't we all know because Trump wasn't the greatest President ever.

He got people back to work and kept the fucking illegals out of this country and you're saying he wasn't the best president ever? Okay, tell me your idea of what America should be like. I'm just curious.

President Biden passed a $1.2 trillion Infrastructure Bill

LETS GO BRANDON!
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Two forces are in play. On one hand Trump is no longer in office. On the other hand he is still the luminary of the Republican Party.

It must really be annoying to find out all the time that Trump did everything bigger and for real that you accuse democrats of doing.

It must really be annoying to find out all the time that Trump did everything bigger and for real that you accuse democrats of doing.

Oh would you just shut the fuck up with that crap!? You're just accusing him of that. Trump didn't do anything that the Biden Harris administration is doing to this country. You don't have any proof whatsoever. (Please excuse my French btw, but you really piss me off with all of your lies.)

Dude, nobody talks about the former 1-term president more than his sycophants.

Ask any one of them why they’re so afraid of prosperity and national security and you won’t get a single cogent answer.

Oh, believe me I know. All they do is try and change the subject and ask more questions because they already know that they don't have anything.

He got people back to work and kept the fucking illegals out of this country and you're saying he wasn't the best president ever? Okay, tell me your idea of what America should be like. I'm just curious.
Angry or sumpin'?

4th from the bottom of the list. Remember that.

Angry or sumpin'?

4th from the bottom of the list. Remember that.

Even if he is (which I don't believe it btw) Biden and Harris are number one and in this situation that isn't a good thing.

Dude, nobody talks about the former 1-term president more than his sycophants.

Oh my god! That is so funny I just performed a cappuccino angry dragon.

I can't believe you typed that with a straight face.

Forum List

Back