Can someone explain this?

Its ok to be asian.................no problem with that.
Its ok to be hispanic.............no problem with that.
Its ok to be black..................no problem with that.
Its ok to be gay.....................no problem with that.
Its ok to be muslim...............no problem with that.
Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

If it is an easy answer....'splain to the class.
Ridiculous, idiotic thread premise.

No one takes issue with it being OK to be white.

Most conservatives are truly this stupid, thinned skinned, and childish.

Its ok to be white..................BIG problem with that. Anyone wanna explain WHY?

I asked the same question in another thread....but so far, no responses. Is it because there IS NO response that isn't hypocritical? Too hard to answer? Flew over some heads? Assinine? All the above?

Who said its not OK for whites to be white? I think youre getting confused when people point out what some whites do and what whites have done historically.

Meanwhile...I wonder how many here would call someone racist if in their sigline..PROUD TO BE WHITE or an avie that expressed that sentiment.

Betcha ol Corny and Creepy would be the first ones on that bandwagon.
Why would anyone be a racist if you had "proud to be white" in your sigline?

Look dammit, if you're white and want it to be ok, then you have to be gay. It's the only way! lol
Is that why you were posting male ass pictures in the FZ? I figured you were gay but I didnt know the reasons you were gay is because you were trying to be white and acceptable.

I never really thought about my "whiteness". This is not to say blacks (for example) have reason to "fear" being black especially in a predominantly white town/neighborhood/school. This I can acknowledge (unlike some racists who refuse to see the proverbial forest thru the trees). But, I don't see why "many" people have issue with a white woman wearing a t-shirt that says such a thing but blacks can, asians can, hispanics can, etc. IF they even choose to wear such a thing. Which in my opinion is kinda stupid in the overall scheme of things. HOWEVER....just because some woman (or man) CHOOSES to wear such a statement...what's the big deal??? When is this double standard bullshit going to end? Probably never.

So..if some korean guy wore a tshirt that said PROUD TO BE KOREAN..would anyone have issue? Or is that just reserved for caucasians?

It is stupid to be having this discussion with people who spend their lives so proud of being white they believe they are superior to everyone else.
As those who are Black and think the same way.

As do my ass. Whites have spent the better part of 2.5 centuries telling us we are inferior. So we tell each other we aren't and dumb fucks like you make comments like what happens derives from the same thing.

I never really thought about my "whiteness". This is not to say blacks (for example) have reason to "fear" being black especially in a predominantly white town/neighborhood/school. This I can acknowledge (unlike some racists who refuse to see the proverbial forest thru the trees). But, I don't see why "many" people have issue with a white woman wearing a t-shirt that says such a thing but blacks can, asians can, hispanics can, etc. IF they even choose to wear such a thing. Which in my opinion is kinda stupid in the overall scheme of things. HOWEVER....just because some woman (or man) CHOOSES to wear such a statement...what's the big deal??? When is this double standard bullshit going to end? Probably never.

So..if some korean guy wore a tshirt that said PROUD TO BE KOREAN..would anyone have issue? Or is that just reserved for caucasians?

It is stupid to be having this discussion with people who spend their lives so proud of being white they believe they are superior to everyone else.

As do my ass. Whites have spent the better part of 2.5 centuries telling us we are inferior. So we tell each other we aren't and dumb fucks like you make comments like what happens derives from the same thing.
You're to obtuse to talk to.

"too" not "to".... dummy

It's ok to be white.
Just don't be a dick.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

It's ok to be white.
Just don't be a dick.

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Now that is a comment that applies to all races.

I am not the obtuse one here.

Thank you for playing Bye Bye.

Run Forrest run!

Run Forrest run!
Never run from the likes of you. Just bored of your incessant manipulation of facts to support your pathetic narrative. Your positions don't warrant discussion. Come up with something remotely intelligent and honest and maybe your conversation will be considered. Until then wallow with the other close minded that seem to fit your comfort zone.

Last edited by a moderator:
In a word -- inculcation.

The process and effect of "brainwash" is not the extremely dramatized form of cerebral conditioning portrayed in the movie, The Manchurian Candidate, which depicts a highly exaggerated state of methodically induced, externally controlled, robotized hypnosis. Brainwash is an effect in which thoughts and actions are influenced by inculcation, which means repetitive, pre-conscious induction. The technique is commonly, and quite effectively, used by the advertising industry to implant impulses in the minds of millions of prospective purchasers of their products.

The concept of White Americans as villainous, exploitative, social bullies has been inculcated in the collective pre-conscious of Americans for so long that the effect has been the highly successful brainwash of our entire culture.

Very well said and absolutely true. Society has been brainwashed to associate negative stereotypes to the words "white" and to a lesser degree "male"... That's why I say today's modern political divide has more to do with personality than policy. The modern american left is comprised largely of people who are highly susceptible to manipulation of their emotions.

And who said that, moron?

All of you racists here at USMB.

You realize that you are among the leading culprits in that category, right?

Run Forrest run!
Never run from the likes of you. Just bored of you incessant manipulation of facts to support your pathetic narrative. Your positions don't warrant discussion. Come up with something remotely intelligent and honest and maybe your conversation will be considered. Until then wallow with the other close minded that seem to fit your comfort zone.

I don't have to manipulate the facts. However, that's all you can do.

And who said that, moron?

All of you racists here at USMB.

You realize that you are among the leading culprits in that category, right?

Black people cant be racist

Run Forrest run!
Never run from the likes of you. Just bored of you incessant manipulation of facts to support your pathetic narrative. Your positions don't warrant discussion. Come up with something remotely intelligent and honest and maybe your conversation will be considered. Until then wallow with the other close minded that seem to fit your comfort zone.

Bye. I cant have a discussion with a mental pigmy. I'm sure you will have some 12 year old comment to come back with, but it wont matter. I'm done with you. You're not even remotely challenging.

Run Forrest run!

Bye. I cant have a discussion with a mental pigmy. I'm sure you will have some 12 year old comment to come back with, but it wont matter. I'm done with you. You're not even remotely challenging.

You can't face the truth. Just admit it.

Have you been barred from a restaurant or barred from getting married because you are white?

Those others have

Forum List

Back