Can the Ds Survive any D Candidate's nomination?

This is your opinion. Why do you preface it as a fact? Hint: It is most certainly not a fact.

I tremble at the thought of what Eurotrash thinks of us.......:ack-1:

No, you don't. That's the point. You fucking lie, and call it 'sarcasm'. You twats have a horrible sense of humor, so why do that?

'Cause I'm an ugly American.
In fact, I was so ugly when I was born, the doctor slapped my mother!

There you go! Self-deprecating humor. I can appreciate that. That tells me you're more intelligent then you let on. We don't need to be so self important and take this political nonsense so seriously. I'm glad you know that.

I'm so self deprecating sometimes, I gotta wear DEPENDS.

Getting old sucks. :45:

The candidates are:
Biden the dream candidate of the GOP
More or less open communists like Berne
Various oddballs

The unknowns
blasts from the past like Gore

This will cause damage all the way down to animal control elections but how much?

I actually expect the Democrats to take back the Senate in 2020, lose the presidency and maintain a majority in the House.

Must be your Magic 8-ball.......that you injected into your left arm.

No, you don't. That's the point. You fucking lie, and call it 'sarcasm'. You twats have a horrible sense of humor, so why do that?

There you go! Self-deprecating humor. I can appreciate that. That tells me you're more intelligent then you let on. We don't need to be so self important and take this political nonsense so seriously. I'm glad you know that.

Not necessarily. I was at the doctor last Thursday, and I'm an elderly chap. The doctor said I was in tremendous medical condition, my lab results are almost unbelievably superb.

And I ain't graceful 'bout it!
For sure.

Not necessarily. I was at the doctor last Thursday, and I'm an elderly chap. The doctor said I was in tremendous medical condition, my lab results are almost unbelievably superb.

I am sincerely glad! For you! :113: And I hope you stay healthy.

And I ain't graceful 'bout it!
For sure.

Yeah, me neither. :14:Dammit.

The candidates are:
Biden the dream candidate of the GOP
More or less open communists like Berne
Various oddballs

The unknowns
blasts from the past like Gore

This will cause damage all the way down to animal control elections but how much?

I actually expect the Democrats to take back the Senate in 2020, lose the presidency and maintain a majority in the House.
If not for the impeachment timed to aid Biden you would have a very defensible case. I would even agree with your senate call. But Pelosi rigging the impeachment to rack up delegates for Biden in hopes of keeping her son out of court is and was a lost cause.

Forum List

Back