Can The Govt FORCE You To Promote A Choice That Goes Against Your Religion? The Fight Continues...

If the Court ruled that polygamy was sufficiently similar to monogamy to make them equal under the law, then polygamy would be a right equal to monogamy.

Sexual orientation is sexual orientation. Who deemed you King to get to decide which is more important? Marriage equality includes all sexual orientations, not just your favorites. Now you are pitching for states to be able to regulate who may marry and who may not...BASED ON SEXUAL ORIENTATION!!
One straight, one gay, and one bi walk into a bar - to get married.

And they all lived happily ever after.

Please explain the "logic" you use to determine that the government can force me to allow people into my business, but not my home.

There is none. It's just a wedge created by the broad interpretation of the Commerce Clause. If and when they find a similar wedge into our homes, it will be used.

Of course there is none. Not only that, as I've explained , the idiots don't even understand that they PA laws are in violation of the 14th Amendment b/c they don't give equal protection to all Americans.
And what level of protection would that be, PA laws apply to all those still breathing?

Who, is not covered?

Who's not covered? You fucking dolt, there are more classes of people NOT covered than there are covered.

A business can legally discriminate based on hair color, eye color, names, state of origin, and right on down the line.
Name one, just one, that has?

You see, the courts like to deal with things that actually happen in the real world. So far that makes you and the courts very unalike.

You don't think other kinds of irrational discrimination happen in the 'real world'? Seriously?

I predict that at some point in the future polygamy will become a liberal cause and NYCarbiner will change his tune completely.
That point was last Summer in Obergefell. The Court doesn't get to pick its favorite sexual orientations; while citing the 14th to give just one of them special rights because of "sexual orientation"... Either all sexual orientation is covered under the 14th or none of them are. You understand the intent of the 14th Amendment and equality, right?

Please explain the "logic" you use to determine that the government can force me to allow people into my business, but not my home.

There is none. It's just a wedge created by the broad interpretation of the Commerce Clause. If and when they find a similar wedge into our homes, it will be used.

Of course there is none. Not only that, as I've explained , the idiots don't even understand that they PA laws are in violation of the 14th Amendment b/c they don't give equal protection to all Americans.
And what level of protection would that be, PA laws apply to all those still breathing?

Who, is not covered?

Who's not covered? You fucking dolt, there are more classes of people NOT covered than there are covered.

A business can legally discriminate based on hair color, eye color, names, state of origin, and right on down the line.

You see, the courts like to deal with things that actually happen in the real world. So far that makes you and the courts very unalike.

Name one what that has done what you moron?

I discriminated just yesterday. Some guy came in and he was an asshole, so I tossed him out. Assholes aren't protected by the so called PA laws. PROVING that not every class is protected.

Idiot.

I predict that at some point in the future polygamy will become a liberal cause and NYCarbiner will change his tune completely.
Why would that bother him? Or anyone?

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg" -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

The same with wives, or husbands.

Simple....your rights to freedom of association do not apply to your business

We don't serve negroes here...is no longer allowed

Negroes = race. Gay behaviors = behaviors. That is a legal problem for you. Work it out soon or your gains will unravel. BTW, when are you going to start stumping for polygamists to marry? If man/woman is "unfair", so is "two"... Check the 14th for details...
Two = same race, now any race.
Two = same religion, now any religion
Two = opposite sex, now same sex
Two = unrelated, soon related
Two = just two, soon three or more

We aren't going backwards, we're going forwards.

Um, again, if a mother and father are no longer legally important to children, what makes the number "two" special at all? Either all people may marry or there are exceptions. The number two is less significant than providing both a mother and father. Sexual orientation is sexual orientation. You don't get to pick your favorites.

No, only you're allowed get to play favorites apparently. Are you fine with the government not recognizing straight couples marrying?

"But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods or no God. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg" -Thomas Jefferson, Notes on Virginia, 1782

Gay marriage by physical defect legally strips children involved via contract of either a mother or father for life. That's a broken leg and a picked pocket; without children even having representation at all in Obergefell...

Negroes = race. Gay behaviors = behaviors. That is a legal problem for you. Work it out soon or your gains will unravel. BTW, when are you going to start stumping for polygamists to marry? If man/woman is "unfair", so is "two"... Check the 14th for details...

Um, again, if a mother and father are no longer legally important to children, what makes the number "two" special at all? Either all people may marry or there are exceptions. The number two is less significant than providing both a mother and father. Sexual orientation is sexual orientation. You don't get to pick your favorites.

No, only you're allowed get to play favorites apparently. Are you fine with the government not recognizing straight couples marrying?

Why not? PA laws play favorites, that's what authoritarians love the government to do.

Who, is not covered?

I discriminated just yesterday. Some guy came in and he was an asshole, so I tossed him out. Assholes aren't protected by the so called PA laws. PROVING that not every class is protected.

Idiot.
And if he sues you then the court has something to deal with, but not until then. You may think a business might discriminate based on hair color but until you find one that actually does you are just pissing into the wind.

Last edited:

Gay marriage by physical defect legally strips children involved via contract of either a mother or father for life. That's a broken leg and a picked pocket; without children even having representation at all in Obergefell...

It does no such thing you idiot.

If two gay guys get married and they had children from before they were born gay, they don't lose parental rights when they enter into gay marriage.

LOL from before they were born gay, that shit makes me laugh.

Some fool told you that children were a factor in the marriage (or divorce) of adults? They were wrong.

That point was last Summer in Obergefell. The Court doesn't get to pick its favorite sexual orientations; while citing the 14th to give just one of them special rights because of "sexual orientation"... Either all sexual orientation is covered under the 14th or none of them are. You understand the intent of the 14th Amendment and equality, right?

No, he understands that you're a one-trick pony with an axe to grind when it comes to queers.

Either way, homos can marry in every state except the state of denial you apparently live in.

Who, is not covered?

Idiot.
And if sues you then the court has something to deal with, but not until then. You may think a business might discriminate based on hair color but until you find one that actually does you are just pissing into the wind.

You are a moron.

I can most definitely discriminate based on hair color, ask any attorney.

Why not? PA laws play favorites, that's what authoritarians love the government to do.
When you can find someone who is actually getting a raw deal, and not just in your head, you let us all know, m'kay?

Who, is not covered?

Idiot.
And if sues you then the court has something to deal with, but not until then. You may think a business might discriminate based on hair color but until you find one that actually does you are just pissing into the wind.

You are a moron.

By whom?

And, take it to court, that's how it works.

You won't get any arguments from me concerning public accommodation laws. People are okay with forcing others to follow PA laws, but the instant it effects them suddenly they've gone too far. Hypocrites.

You won't get any arguments from me concerning public accommodation laws. People are okay with forcing others to follow PA laws, but the instant it effects them suddenly they've gone too far. Hypocrites.

So you would be against a Christian being able to force a gay billboard designer to print a sign that says "Homosexuality is a sin unto God"?

Idiot.

You are a moron.

By whom?

And, take it to court, that's how it works.

Are you retarded?

I don't have to take shit to a court. The law does not prohibit discrimination EXCEPT for certain things, PERIOD. That's why the law reads the way it does, and that is why MANY jurisdictions are adding sexual orientation to their law because if it isn't listed, you can LEGALLY discriminate.

Fuck , with morons like you voting it's no wonder we have Trump and Clinton as our Presidential candidates. You sire are STUPID.

Some fool told you that children were a factor in the marriage (or divorce) of adults? They were wrong.

Which is kind of funny when you think about it since one of the most convincing arguments gays used to sway the Court to force Obergefell on the 50 states was "think of the children"... Suddenly now that your cult has gotten what it wants, children can go fuck themselves. Are you listening Sotomayor, Breyer, Ginsburg, Kagan and KENNEDY...?

So you would be against a Christian being able to force a gay billboard designer to print a sign that says "Homosexuality is a sin unto God"?

You people are stupid. Someone asked me a similar question last night. Would I support allowing a gay business owner to discriminate against a Christian.OF COURSE I WOULD, it's his fucking business, being gay doesn't change that fact. He has a right to work for whomever he wants.

Forum List

Back