Can The Honduran Caravan Be Stopped?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
You look at the pictures of these poor people escaping a Honduras full of crime and corruption and you can't help but feel for them. But this has to be stopped....they cannot just walk across our border. We have no idea who they are and we know there's some bad apples amongst them...so what can we do? If they set foot on US soil they have to be taken in and released into the US. They'll never show up for their immigration hearing...simply vanish into menial jobs and welfare. There can be no bayonets drawn, no teargas, nothing.... it's too late to stop this herd. What are we waiting for?
BUILD THE WALL...NOW!
impatient.gif

Over-a-thousand-Hondurans-marching-to-our-southern-border-620x408.png

You look at the pictures of these poor people escaping a Honduras full of crime and corruption and you can't help but feel for them. But this has to be stopped....they cannot just walk across our border. We have no idea who they are and we know there's some bad apples amongst them...so what can we do? If they set foot on US soil they have to be taken in and released into the US. They'll never show up for their immigration hearing...simply vanish into menial jobs and welfare. There can be no bayonets drawn, no teargas, nothing.... it's too late to stop this herd. What are we waiting for?
BUILD THE WALL...NOW!
impatient.gif

Notice the men in the orange vests? They are the 'coyotes'.
Virtually every 'young man' is a member of MS13.

BUILD THE WALL...NOW!
impatient.gif

Notice the men in the orange vests? They are the 'coyotes'.
Virtually every 'young man' is a member of MS13.

Parroting right wing talking points without a shred of evidence. No wonder your republic is in danger.

A well-informed population is a danger to Republicans.

“Caravan” :rofl:

You poor sheep. Your handlers don’t even have to be creative anymore to get you fools to parrot their phrases and slogans.
yea, cause "you poor sheep" isn't falling to a slogan now is it?

BUILD THE WALL...NOW!
impatient.gif

When is Trump gonna get off his full time job playing golf to do his part time job as president and stop this invasion?

One A-10 at the border and it's dead in the water :cool:

I prefer an Apache Longbow so we can film the whole thing but nah, we can't just murder them.

LOL Why not? Actually my idea was our daughter's....she's on it

Think you could pull the trigger on women and kids....I know you couldn't.

Oh lighten up....I mean really

Gimme some +rep...I'm workin here.
lol.gif

I prefer an Apache Longbow so we can film the whole thing but nah, we can't just murder them.

lol.gif

Message a mod and take some of mine...LOL

lol.gif
:lame2::offtopic:

Forum List

Back