Can the Left have decent discussions with the Right?

Respectfully, I believe it is a false equivalence to suggest the evidence of Trump's corruption.........much of which has been substantiated beyond any reasonable doubt, can be compared with what are thus far unsubstantiated allegations made about Joe Biden.

For discussions to be productive there must be a recognition of a factual baseline. For example, discussions about how best to proceed in fighting global warming must be predicated on an agreement of warming being caused by human activity. Otherwise, the two sides talk past each other.
Actually this is the beginning of the end for Biden. And sure the allegations still have to be tried in a court. But so many are in the mess created by Biden, he may have to go the path of Dianne Feinstein to avoid jail.

100% yes.

I can have honest discussions and debates.
Most everybody CAN. The question is DO you? It’s the actions that count. From my experience you do not have honest debates… you lie and troll during most the talks we have.

Let's try this from a different angle since you said compromise.

If one compromised with Hitler, what would that look like?
You cannot be serious.
A compromise can never break the Constitution and the aggregate morality of our country.

Our nation would not be here without compromise. Have you read the history of our founding fathers. Obviously not. They came together with very different ideas and needs for a new country. They made many compromises and our country was born.

Robert has to be a MAGA cult member. If not he should be.

That stuff isn't real. There is no evidence against Joe Biden.

tRump OTOH...
Apparently you take the word of the left wing media. And I stand by my claim that in the case of the media, the majority of the main ones are left wing card carrying Trump haters.

Yes my friend. There is actually concrete evidence against Joe Biden.

You cannot be serious.
A compromise can never break the Constitution and the aggregate morality of our country.

Our nation would not be here without compromise. Have you read the history of our founding fathers. Obviously not. They came together with very different ideas and needs for a new country. They made many compromises and our country was born.

Robert has to be a MAGA cult member. If not he should be.
Democrats are at war with Russia but they still have not followed the constitution by declaring war on Russia. Sure, in the old days they even dueled when compromise was not reached. Would you do that today?

In a discussion with the left this week, a Trump hater and union member was mouthing off about how Biden is the best friend of labor unions. When we pointed out all the union jobs Biden killed off the Trump hater ran away.

The real question is, can you have a decent discussion with a media brain washed Dem sheeple? I say no.

Ah, you're a certified nutjob. We already knew that.
You would have seemed intelligent had you tried to give a decent answer. This is typical of the left. They exist to insult others or taunt them at times.

The issue of the FDR war against Japan is just history. I have spent hours looking into FDRs WW2. Here is a fact. I was a child when my parents listened to FDR on broadcast radio so I heard him live. That and I was going to school when FDR died.

In a discussion with the left this week, a Trump hater and union member was mouthing off about how Biden is the best friend of labor unions. When we pointed out all the union jobs Biden killed off the Trump hater ran away.

The real question is, can you have a decent discussion with a media brain washed Dem sheeple? I say no.
Biden is causing future jobs to be lost due to his fetish over climate. Building the auto using batteries reduces the labor force.

How is it a lie if someone believes it’s the truth? I stand by it. They may be wrong but they aren’t lying. You don’t get to DQ me LOL. Just because you’re dumb doesn’t mean we have to live in your messed up world
When facts report the exact opposite of your beliefs.

The question is about a “decent” discussion. When one party is ignoring the facts, a discussion is meaning less.

Auto manufacturers do not give a shit what powers the automobile so long as you pay them for new cars. Trouble is the car they build lugs around above a ton of batteries, sometimes up to 2 tons of dead weight.

When facts report the exact opposite of your beliefs.

The question is about a “decent” discussion. When one party is ignoring the facts, a discussion is meaning less.
Do you consider the hard core leftist journalist Jim Acosta to be a reliable source of facts?

Biden is causing future jobs to be lost due to his fetish over climate. Building the auto using batteries reduces the labor force.
Predictions are EV's will eliminate 40% of those auto union jobs. :oops: Of the jobs EV create most will be in CHINA and Mexico. :oops: Union oil workers took it in the groin again today when Biden announced he's going to have the smallest oil lease sale in history, with zero leases in Alaska, the Atlantic or Pacific. :oops:

Do you consider the hard core leftist journalist Jim Acosta to be a reliable source of facts?

Haven’t read much of his work (if any). Don’t know.

Did you ever explain how the Democrats lost seats in the House while they were “stealing” the election?

Coming from the guy who said

you've self-disqualified too. Since, obviously, people are in your mind allowed to make up any facts they want as long as they believe them.
A good example of making up facts is the 4 trials Trump has to face where he will not be found guilty.

You would have seemed intelligent had you tried to give a decent answer. This is typical of the left. They exist to insult others or taunt them at times.

The issue of the FDR war against Japan is just history. I have spent hours looking into FDRs WW2. Here is a fact. I was a child when my parents listened to FDR on broadcast radio so I heard him live. That and I was going to school when FDR died.
Ahh, you’re senile. That explains quite a bit.

A good example of making up facts is the 4 trials Trump has to face where he will not be found guilty.
Well the grand jury in 4 cases believed the facts and handed down the indictments. Judges have believed the facts numerous times in pre-trial motions. I”m pretty sure trial juries are going to believe the facts too. A guilty verdict is meaningless though...the only thing that really matters is the punishment/sentence.

Predictions are EV's will eliminate 40% of those auto union jobs. :oops: Of the jobs EV create most will be in CHINA and Mexico. :oops: Union oil workers took it in the groin again today when Biden announced he's going to have the smallest oil lease sale in history, with zero leases in Alaska, the Atlantic or Pacific. :oops:
Buttigeig was grilled about the batteries being suppied by China along with the rare metals used to make them. Buttigeig had to admit that supply of batteries is a major roadblock should China simply embargo them for our fleet.

It seems a few are trying to comprehend insurance for EVS due to the danger of the batteries used. And we will be up shit creek if China goes to war with Biden's EV fleet of military vehicles when built.

Ahh, you’re senile. That explains quite a bit.
Really, you can't discuss WW2 issues but you accuse me of being senile? You embody the problem with discussing things with a hard core knuckle dragging left winger.

Well the grand jury in 4 cases believed the facts and handed down the indictments. Judges have believed the facts numerous times in pre-trial motions. I”m pretty sure trial juries are going to believe the facts too. A guilty verdict is meaningless though...the only thing that really matters is the punishment/sentence.
That is all that matters for Biden too. I know Grand Juries only hear one side of the claims. But the next jury gets to hear the defense too. This is what saves Trump.

Haven’t read much of his work (if any). Don’t know.

Did you ever explain how the Democrats lost seats in the House while they were “stealing” the election?
The target was Trump. The Democrats felt they would automatically keep the house. But elections for representatives is local as you know. I do not ever vote for representatives now other than for Idaho.

Forum List

Back