Can the Left have decent discussions with the Right?

Nope. Destroying this country is not open for discussion.

You can't work with people who actually tear up the SOTU speech on live TV and are appluaded for that childish act. You have to eliminate them. They chose thier fate.

Since the 2007-2015 years starting with GWB a monkey, Code Stink, Tayvon, Mike Brown...on and on. This enemy has went all-in on taking over US Treasure and now we are living in a POLICE STATE.

I feel those who do not communicate or willing to compromise are the MAGA Republicans.
They do not work well with other Republicans or Democrats.
The Republicans and Democrats can come together in the Senate.
This is the post that got me to wondering why you favor Democrats? Why you take a crap on Republicans? And since when have the Democrats worked with Republicans in the Senate other than to cave into the Democrats?

Compromise this if you will.

Your wife admits to having a lover. She sees him on 5 days of the week. What is your compromise? Her seeing him half a week?

This is relevant to how Democrats operate and I have waited many hours for you to blame them for anything. What compromise can be made with a party that believes those aliens arriving daily at our borders are wonderful and belong in the USA?

Last edited:
You shouldn't put these kind of things here because you literally don't know what others support.
I will check to verify what you told him when he said that to me.

That's ^^^ why we can't have a decent discussion with Trumpers. An indictment is a formal charge/accusation of a serious crime.
Yes but not by a Jury as you think of them. I really have been a Republican since 1980 election where the man I had voted to be president earlier messed things up so much I changed to Republican.
Sure the charge is formal. But due to the creation of the evidence, it is totally one sided.

Trump gets his own side in a normal trial. Ever notice a Grand Jury can only indict but can't jail anybody?

What are the symptoms of people who are involved in a cult?

10 Signs You're Probably In A Cult
  • The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

MikeTx is in a cult
Sure sounds like todays democrat to me…

That's ^^^ why we can't have a decent discussion with Trumpers. An indictment is a formal charge/accusation of a serious crime.
Check as an example of the case against Tom Delay who was a famous Republican. He was indicted a number of times but in the end he was not guilty and a court said so.

Men who were indicted by a Grand jury have been found to be guilty of murder at a Trial, but later declared totally innocent even as long as 30 years after the false claims were made.

Yes but not by a Jury as you think of them. I really have been a Republican since 1980 election where the man I had voted to be president earlier messed things up so much I changed to Republican.
Sure the charge is formal. But due to the creation of the evidence, it is totally one sided.

Trump gets his own side in a normal trial. Ever notice a Grand Jury can only indict but can't jail anybody?
You were dismissed

This is the post that got me to wondering why you favor Democrats? Why you take a crap on Republicans? And since when has the Democrats worked with Republicans in the Senate other than to cave into the Democrats?

Compromise this if you will.

Your wife admits to having a lover. She sees him on 5 days of the week. What is your compromise? Her seeing him half a week?

This is relevant to how Democrats operate and I have waited many hours for you to blame them for anything. What compromise can be made with a party that believes those aliens arriving daily at our borders are wonderful and belong in the USA?
No compromise. We divorce. No war, a legal way of solving the problem.

Forum List

Back