Can the Left have decent discussions with the Right?

Sure sounds like todays democrat to me…
Not to me. There are other things to criticize Democrats on but not cultism.

Why don't you get original and real with your criticism rather than saying "Iknow you are, what am I. very juvenile

Not to me. There are other things to criticize Democrats on but not cultism.

Why don't you get original and real with your criticism rather than saying "Iknow you are, what am I. very juvenile
Everything from your docking port is a lie. Besides there is point to providing any meaningful response to vermin like you.

Everything from your docking port is a lie. Besides there is point to providing any meaningful response to vermin like you.
I am sorry you feel that way, mike.
I don't understand why you cannot understand my brilliance.

Bottom line: It is not Donald Trump that I support. It is his common-sense, good-for-America, good for the entire planet that I support.

I would rather be succesful than waking up each day wondering "what will collapse today", "where can I shelter myself"? "what will my poor relatives do"......its' call UN-CERTAINTY. Normal people despise living like this. UNIPARTY=DEM=COMMEE=CHAOS

That's ^^^ why we can't have a decent discussion with Trumpers. An indictment is a formal charge/accusation of a serious crime.
I do not know this WE person. I did vote for Trump two times. But he was not who I wanted the first time and of course as president he said things I did not like nor believe nor support.
But he was far better than Biden. And still is far better.

I said indictments are suspicions because once indicted, then a jury takes the case and they are called triers of fact because they study all sides of the suspicions.

Bottom line: It is not Donald Trump that I support. It is his common-sense, good-for-America, good for the entire planet that I support.

I would rather be succesful than waking up each day wondering "what will collapse today", "where can I shelter myself"? "what will my poor relatives do"......its' call UN-CERTAINTY. Normal people despise living like this. UNIPARTY=DEM=COMMEE=CHAOS
So, Donald Trump is a human being that can solve all your problems

Currently I have sent cash to Nikki Haley and also Ron DeSantis. I prefer Ron over all. But will eagerly vote for Trump if he prevails in this campaign. I have not spent a penny on Trump.

Honestly, Nikki would make an excellent president. This is what happens when one gets to pick among the best people. We have several excellent people running against Biden.

Check as an example of the case against Tom Delay who was a famous Republican. He was indicted a number of times but in the end he was not guilty and a court said so.

Men who were indicted by a Grand jury have been found to be guilty of murder at a Trial, but later declared totally innocent even as long as 30 years after the false claims were made.
Thats the next step isn’t it.... Claim the verdict is faulty (when it comes).

The target was Trump. The Democrats felt they would automatically keep the house. But elections for representatives is local as you know. I do not ever vote for representatives now other than for Idaho.
Your senility is advancing as we speak.

They did keep the house in 2020. Your argument was that the election was stolen via ballot dump but somehow, these master plotters who left zero evidence, didn’t bother to check a box or two (if there was a senate race) on the same ballots they dumped?

Take your meds daddy-o. You’re failing.

Forum List

Back