Can the Left have decent discussions with the Right?

True liberals can discuss anything politely. These current democrats are not liberals. They are spoiled indoctrinated culture warriors and they hate Americans who Love God and country.
I try discussing with you and you turn it into a shitshow.

Let's try again and see which way it goes.

1). Men have no Right to compete in Women's Sports. ZERO.
I'm 100% against this, no matter what FAKE/Madeup/Pretend Gender they claim to be.
Categories are: Men......Women.....Other.

Here is the style of your opponents including him and me.
We state a thing we trust is fact and your tactic is the daily attack on the party operating with facts.
You "trust" as fact something that has never been proven. Do you also believe in unicorns?
You do not support your claims but you think you owe the rest of us a beat down.
You're the one volunteering to be a human pinata.
Notice we are not using that same tactic. We like facts in fact.
You haven't stated a fact yet.

Take AZ for example. They still have not done a correct audit.
Again, this is your opinion. Florida hasn't done an audit yet either. Are you demanding an audit? Did you demand one in 2016, 2012, all the way back to Truman? Nope. Why would this time be any different? Oh yeah, because some fat orange blob said he was cheated and you believe him...not the other 7,000+ losers on election day in 2020 (from both major parties) who saw no massive voter fraud as the reason for their defeat.

I literally said he could be mistaken and you flipped your kid. I do not want to have a rational discussion with anyone who can’t define what a woman is. You’re in the real cult and I cannot wait for Biden to be voted out. Even his own party can’t stand him. Reality is 37% approval rating for your Oatmeal King,
306>232...still reality.

Are you freaking kidding? Biden refused to negotiate with the republican House Speaker over the government shutdown.
Congress has to pass a bill for Biden to sign. The House can't pass anything for the Senate to consider---the Senate on the other hand has passed a bill to avoid a shut down. The House won't consider it.

The House is 100% to blame for the shutdown.

Again, this is your opinion. Florida hasn't done an audit yet either. Are you demanding an audit? Did you demand one in 2016, 2012, all the way back to Truman? Nope. Why would this time be any different? Oh yeah, because some fat orange blob said he was cheated and you believe him...not the other 7,000+ losers on election day in 2020 (from both major parties) who saw no massive voter fraud as the reason for their defeat.
Do you believe in Joe Biden?

Congress has to pass a bill for Biden to sign. The House can't pass anything for the Senate to consider---the Senate on the other hand has passed a bill to avoid a shut down. The House won't consider it.

Would the Democrats Senate approve the house bill that was narrowly defeated today?

Would the Democrats Senate approve the house bill that was narrowly defeated today?
You'd have to ask them. I can't imagine they would though. I don't know the details of the bill myself. The point is the House couldn't pass a bill. They should vote on the Senate bill that they currently have. Offer amendments, have a conference committee to hammer out a new bill and have both chambers vote on it.

You'd have to ask them. I can't imagine they would though. I don't know the details of the bill myself. The point is the House couldn't pass a bill. They should vote on the Senate bill that they currently have. Offer amendments, have a conference committee to hammer out a new bill and have both chambers vote on it.
They do not have any Senate Budget bill. I looked it up.

He's not a myth (like your voter fraud claims). So yeah, I believe he exists, is President, etc... Looking forward to voting for him again next year.
Sure he is president. The government knows all about that. Well, he is toast. I wonder if you will enjoy him as he goes to jail? Seriously, he has broken so many laws.

Actually the Senate has not passed a budget bill. So blame both houses.

No. The cases are all multi-count indictments. He will not escape, though will not be found guilty on all counts, but he will be found guilty, simply becuase he is guilty, as the evidence on many counts will prove, and that is with juries approved by both prosecution and defense attorneys. There will then be appeals. Some will win. Some will lose.

Totally wrong.
I know the law and it absurd and impossible for Trump to be remotely guilty, and once the defense has the opportunity to explain what the actual law says, instead of what Jack Smith lied about.
There is not even a remote chance that Trump could possibly be convicted of ANY of the charges.

That the classified doc example, the law is clear that presidents ARE the arbitrary source of all classified doc authority. Presidents can and are supposed to give permanent copies of any classified docs to anyone they want, and that includes to themselves.
NARA owns nothing, and they actually are there only to serve the president and satisfy FOIA.
Neither allow NARA to take anything from an ex-president.

With the hush money, we just have to look at the John Edwards case to see that paying hush money is legal. It is instead demanding hush money that is illegal blackmail.

With Jan 6, clearly it was not an "insurrection" by any possible interpretation.

Instead, the only ACTUAL crime is to try to interfere with the election through the use of invalid prosecutions. And for that, it is Jack Smith who should be prosecuted.

He will never be in office again. Forget polls. Forget right-wing pundits. He is toast.

Sorry, but even though I am anti-Trump, there is not a single charge that could possibly hold water.
The only way they could have gotten any grand jury to ever indict had to be by lying to them as to what the law actually says.
And once there is a defense attorney to point out the prosecutor is lying, there will not be a single conviction.

Totally wrong.
I know the law and it absurd and impossible for Trump to be remotely guilty, and once the defense has the opportunity to explain what the actual law says, instead of what Jack Smith lied about.
There is not even a remote chance that Trump could possibly be convicted of ANY of the charges.

That the classified doc example, the law is clear that presidents ARE the arbitrary source of all classified doc authority. Presidents can and are supposed to give permanent copies of any classified docs to anyone they want, and that includes to themselves.
NARA owns nothing, and they actually are there only to serve the president and satisfy FOIA.

With the hush money, we just have to look at the John Edwards case to see that paying hush money is legal. It is instead demanding hush money that is illegal blackmail.

With Jan 6, clearly it was not an "insurrection" by any possible interpretation.

Instead, the only ACTUAL crime is to try to interfere with the election through the use of invalid prosecutions. And for that, it is Jack Smith who should be prosecuted.
Pick a trial and file an amicus brier, so the judges have the benefit of your legal mind,
Sorry, but even though I am anti-Trump, there is not a single charge that could possibly hold water.
The only way they could have gotten any grand jury to ever indict had to be by lying to them as to what the law actually says.
And once there is a defense attorney to point out the prosecutor is lying, there will not be a single conviction.
Good luck with that. Say, is that you Senator Colton Moore, of Georgia?

Another failure on your part:

You need to read the links you offer.

This is in your article.
If the Senate does approve a CR, it could put pressure on the House to bring it to the floor and avoid a shutdown, particularly if the lower chamber has not made much progress on its own.

Totally wrong.

What is totally ignored by the Democrats is that the purpose of a Trial is to see if the prosecution can make a case. It is not there so Trump can prove he is not guilty.
The entire case hinges on if the prosecution can make a valid case and like you, I do not believe they can.

Forum List

Back