Can the Left have decent discussions with the Right?

Well the grand jury in 4 cases believed the facts and handed down the indictments. Judges have believed the facts numerous times in pre-trial motions. I”m pretty sure trial juries are going to believe the facts too. A guilty verdict is meaningless though...the only thing that really matters is the punishment/sentence.
Indictments are suspicions. They do not even have to be factual.

Democrats are at war with Russia but they still have not followed the constitution by declaring war on Russia. Sure, in the old days they even dueled when compromise was not reached. Would you do that today?
First of all I am not a Democrat. Those in the government who look at Russia as a major threat and requires resoueces to keep them at bay, are Democrats, Republicans and Independents. The populist mindset is led by Trump and MAGA followers, do not. There were people with the same mentality toward Germany in the 1930s. Look what happened.
You duel. If you do not have consensus you compromise. If you cannot compromise you end up at war. That is what happened with the confederacy.
The last war declared was WWII. Republicans and Democrats have gone to war many times since WWII, without declaring war. Our war with Russia is a cold war. Hopefully it will stay that way.

In a discussion with the left this week, a Trump hater and union member was mouthing off about how Biden is the best friend of labor unions. When we pointed out all the union jobs Biden killed off the Trump hater ran away.

The real question is, can you have a decent discussion with a media brain washed Dem sheeple? I say no.
Says Blues Legend who is completely brainwashed by Trump, as are the whole cult. The media is compromised of many players with many viewpoints. Trump is the definition of a cult leader.

A cult is a dangerous organization that manipulates and often harms its members. It is a group of people excessively dedicated to a person or to a belief system

What are Cult Leaders? A cult leader definition can refer to a very charismatic leader who provides their followers with acceptance, security, and acceptance. Cult leaders must be dynamic, charismatic, and convincing because their goal is to brainwash their members and acquire monetary or power-related advantages.May 19, 2022

First of all I am not a Democrat. Those in the government who look at Russia as a major threat and requires resoueces to keep them at bay, are Democrats, Republicans and Independents. The populist mindset is led by Trump and MAGA followers, do not. There were people with the same mentality toward Germany in the 1930s. Look what happened.
You duel. If you do not have consensus you compromise. If you cannot compromise you end up at war. That is what happened with the confederacy.
The last war declared was WWII. Republicans and Democrats have gone to war many times since WWII, without declaring war. Our war with Russia is a cold war. Hopefully it will stay that way.
Well, Elmer, I did not judge you to be a Democrat. A growing number of Republicans want America to stop supplying Ukraine with war materials. I have long had a major criticism of Biden over his slow walking help to Ukraine. He prolonged the war. We do not hear of an end in sight. It might last 20 more years. Russia definitely is a threat to Ukraine and probably Poland as well. If we want war with Russia, have congress declare war.

Well, you sure started slow. A decent conversation does not say to me, who I am talking about. They might ask of course.
But now that you opened that can of pig meat, who is liberal? I know of no Democrat who is a card carrying liberal. They claim they are, but the truth is they are true authoritarians.s Take Biden, he is driving America crazy with his way to Govern. First he attacked Energy. Then he attacked our own borders. Even Canada has an open border since the agents had to go to the South Border and they can't stop the immense flow of illegal persons. And our Fentanyl death toll is extreme. Can I say it is far worse than mass murders?

Republicans are only conservative by our careful management desires of the constitution. We believe it is virtually perfect. We do not want to become communists nor fascists and we damned sure are not Nazis.
Biden isn't governing anything. He hasn't got the sense.

Says Blues Legend who is completely brainwashed by Trump, as are the whole cult. The media is compromised of many players with many viewpoints. Trump is the definition of a cult leader.

A cult is a dangerous organization that manipulates and often harms its members. It is a group of people excessively dedicated to a person or to a belief system

What are Cult Leaders? A cult leader definition can refer to a very charismatic leader who provides their followers with acceptance, security, and acceptance. Cult leaders must be dynamic, charismatic, and convincing because their goal is to brainwash their members and acquire monetary or power-related advantages.May 19, 2022
Now you talk like you are a card carrying Democrat. You sure talk as if your plan is to keep them in government. I do not see you calling their group a cult. But they sure are. Trump happens to be the only candidate currently willing to challenge the main media. The others send me requests daily for money. I send some of the republicans money. And am happy to help them. While you define a cult leader, Trump surely does not qualify. We like what he wants to do. Such as provide this nation with a stable government that does not slow walk into wars. If Biden had to have the war, he fucked up by making it a slow walking war.

And the lying continues...

Well, Elmer, I did not judge you to be a Democrat. A growing number of Republicans want America to stop supplying Ukraine with war materials. I have long had a major criticism of Biden over his slow walking help to Ukraine. He prolonged the war. We do not hear of an end in sight. It might last 20 more years. Russia definitely is a threat to Ukraine and probably Poland as well. If we want war with Russia, have congress declare war.
I don't think anyone wants a war with Russia.
Funding Ukraine can help the US, besides the Ukraine.

Russia's war assets are being depleted in the war with the Ukraine. They will be less equipped and not in a position to have a hot war.

We probably agree on more than we disagree.

And the lying continues...
What are the symptoms of people who are involved in a cult?

10 Signs You're Probably In A Cult
  • The leader is the ultimate authority. ...
  • The group suppresses skepticism. ...
  • The group delegitimizes former members. ...
  • The group is paranoid about the outside world. ...
  • The group relies on shame cycles. ...
  • The leader is above the law. ...
  • The group uses “thought reform” methods. ...
  • The group is elitist.

MikeTx is in a cult

• The group is elitist.

MikeTx is in a cult
And that friends is how a Democrat talks. Never admitting their own guilt. Yes, Democrats are precisely a cult.

You would have seemed intelligent had you tried to give a decent answer. This is typical of the left. They exist to insult others or taunt them at times.

The issue of the FDR war against Japan is just history. I have spent hours looking into FDRs WW2. Here is a fact. I was a child when my parents listened to FDR on broadcast radio so I heard him live. That and I was going to school when FDR died.

lol nobody cares about your moonbat anecdotes.

I don't think anyone wants a war with Russia.
Funding Ukraine can help the US, besides the Ukraine.

Russia's war assets are being depleted in the war with the Ukraine. They will be less equipped and not in a position to have a hot war.

We probably agree on more than we disagree.
Think of this as were it one of your neighbors. He has shots fired at his home and you of course are upset as hell. So do you buy him guns and more ammo?

My main thing about Ukraine is Biden operates as if this is the last thing on his mind. Zelensky begs and begs him for the proper help and Biden tosses more shells to Zelensky and in the meanwhile Russia is able to keep destroying Ukraine. What will Biden save? A ruined Ukraine?

• The group is elitist.

MikeTx is in a cult
All that is bullshit, I dont practice it, and you are a lying traitor pos. You're really talking about your senile loser in thief.

Forum List

Back