Can The Students Be Silenced?

The Parkland Highschool students don't speak for all "young Americans," moron.
No Not those repressed in thought by a DUMD ASSED PARENT LIKE YOU,MORONIC MORON

True. I surpress idiotic thought. I don't want my kids to be idiots like yours.

Yeah, come back when you can spell "suppress" correctly. You should probably hope your kids are more like me and less like you, to be honest.

As I've pointed out numerous times, harping on spelling errors is the sign of an internet asshole.

Calling people idiots is also, and if you're calling someone an idiot while doing something stupid (misspelling is a pointless mistake, especially since we have spellcheck on everything these days), then you're gonna get called out for it.
I don't always use my spell check because it's a pain in the ass. It's still bad manners to point out spelling mistakes.

Furthermore, the guy was calling me stupid, so I just returned what he dished out.

Uh, what? Do you know what forum boards are for? I don't think you do, judging by your posts. You also seem to be pretty triggered.

Which earns you a nice big View attachment 180354

Nice.

Thanks for your generosity; I don't get much snow here.

I understand what forums are for better than you understand the difference between a perception and an actual existing condition.
One can change and the other is what it is regardless of how you perceive it to be.

Politics is a game of perceptions. So maybe you're on the wrong board? :dunno:

this is the mindset of every lefty activist:View attachment 179998

No Hog it doesnt seem like we're living in the sixties.
We didnt have school shootings in the sixties ya fuken moron.
What a weak ass attempt to try and tie the Little Rascals protest to the sixties.
The children of America have shown that the generation of Americans,DO HAVE A BACK BONE

Brains would be more useful.

i dont know about Australia but here in the United States begging to having your freedoms taken away

by men with guns does not sound like "having a back bone"

sound more like "brainwashed parrot "
We don't beg..EVER.....You are a Spineless bunch of delusional Heros(In your own Stupid Minds)

Let us explore why the US always want us in with them in these failed Wars they keep creating...our SAS are the best fighters But they have a stipulation...Never to go into Combat with or beside American Troops.....4 obvious reasons...see you around and stop talking shit for a while

How the cons and gun bunnies act to the marches later this month will determine how far the student action will go and how strong it will be.

Yes, occupy Wall Street totally destroyed the Capitalist System in America ...

We live in fear of the children ...

village-of-the-damned-original.jpg
You NRA Koolaide drinker..they have a right to voice their opinions and concerns.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It’s a pity they don’t have any opinions of their own.

No Not those repressed in thought by a DUMD ASSED PARENT LIKE YOU,MORONIC MORON

True. I surpress idiotic thought. I don't want my kids to be idiots like yours.

Yeah, come back when you can spell "suppress" correctly. You should probably hope your kids are more like me and less like you, to be honest.

As I've pointed out numerous times, harping on spelling errors is the sign of an internet asshole.

Calling people idiots is also, and if you're calling someone an idiot while doing something stupid (misspelling is a pointless mistake, especially since we have spellcheck on everything these days), then you're gonna get called out for it.
I don't always use my spell check because it's a pain in the ass. It's still bad manners to point out spelling mistakes.

Furthermore, the guy was calling me stupid, so I just returned what he dished out.
YOU AIN'T STUPID,YOU ARE A TOTAL CRETIN

I have been here longer than you have, and was simply pointing out that regardless of politics your perceptions have been consistently wrong.

Since the student survivors of the mass murder at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles, the tremendous response from other students nationwide has turned their cause into a strong, grass roots movement.

Conservatives and their leaders are deeply concerned over the possible results this overwhelming number of kids could have. Conservatives, gun nuts, and Republican politicians are appalled by these kids demanding their safety be a priority over the gun nuts’ lunatic desire to own the phallic symbol that is their favorite to stroke and kiss.

Due to this uncontrollable fear conservatives have at the thought of losing their penile substitute, Mitch McConnell decided to ignore the growing number of young voters in this movement. With the coming mid-term elections, these many, many, many students now have the potential to join with tens-of-millions of progressive voters and put the Democrats in control of congress.

In addition to Mitch, conservative community leaders, conservatives on school boards and school administrators have done all they can to stifle the students’ enthusiasm. And now, the National Parks Service is doing so.

A “March For Our Lives” rally was planned by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to take place on the Mall in D.C., but organizers were refused a permit by the National Parks Service management. A representative for the Park Service cited a conflict with a “talent show” as the reason.

The co-executive producer of “Dancing With the Stars” Deena Katz was brought in by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to plan the major event and has a nearly $2 million budget. The money is was raised with a “GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.”

The “talent show” permit application listed equipment for the film crew’s use for the Mall as two tables, two bikes and jump ropes.

The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.

This equipment will be used by the “student speakers, musical performers, guest speakers and video tributes,” and up to an estimated 500,000 attendees, according to the permit application.

The D.C. location for March For Our Lives rally is just one of many big and small events planned in cities across the nation on the same day.

For the conservatives, the gun nuts, and Republican politicians sworn to serve the NRA, be afraid, be very afraid. And keep trying to silence this protest by these young voters. Their anger is not going away, and their numbers are growing. How many millions in 2018? And how many millions more in 2020? Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. (And keep pi$$ing them off. It can only help their cause.)

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). Their mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.353cdd5cb3f1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/march-for-our-lives-gun-control-rally-bumped-from-mall-by-talent-show/2018/03/01/ad8c7268-1cc6-11e8-9496-c89dc446c2d3_story.html?utm_term=.66b0cab356d5

Why in the hell would anyone want to silence these articulate, passionate intelligent kids?

I have been here longer than you have, and was simply pointing out that regardless of politics your perceptions have been consistently wrong.

What perceptions are those? That kids don't like being shot at? I think that's pretty damn accurate. That republicans aren't popular with young people? Also pretty well established. That Trump's voters tend to be older, and old people are closer to being dead people than young people are? Also true. So ... where's the problem here? I haven't exactly been making tremendously grandiose claims. Just saying that if NOTHING is done to address an obvious issue in America that young people clearly care about, then they are OBVIOUSLY going to hold a grudge. All quite common sense.

How the cons and gun bunnies act to the marches later this month will determine how far the student action will go and how strong it will be.

Yes, occupy Wall Street totally destroyed the Capitalist System in America ...

We live in fear of the children ...

village-of-the-damned-original.jpg
You NRA Koolaide drinker..they have a right to voice their opinions and concerns.

Sent from my XT1575 using USMessageBoard.com mobile app

It’s a pity they don’t have any opinions of their own.
But they do,and it is you that does not Comprehend......I think you should meet some of these more rational Americans.....no matter their age,you for one may learn something...just sayin st

This is where those with a never developed frontal cortex (liberals) believe those with an undeveloped frontal cortex (young liberals) are capable of making wise decisions that impact our world.

What perceptions are those? That kids don't like being shot at? I think that's pretty damn accurate. That republicans aren't popular with young people? Also pretty well established. That Trump's voters tend to be older, and old people are closer to being dead people than young people are? Also true. So ... where's the problem here? I haven't exactly been making tremendously grandiose claims. Just saying that if NOTHING is done to address an obvious issue in America that young people clearly care about, then they are OBVIOUSLY going to hold a grudge. All quite common sense.

Every one you had that gave you the idea you were capable of addressing the actual point I was making, since the first post of mine you responded to in this thread.
None of the questions you are asking above, refer to anything I posted, nor your previous responses to my posts.

Every one you had that gave you the idea you were capable of addressing the actual point I was making, since the first post of mine you responded to in this thread.
None of the questions you are asking above, refer to anything I posted, nor your previous responses to my posts.

So you seem to think we are having a debate of some kind? That's cute.

Also, there are so many right-wing NRA loving drones here that it's hard to differentiate between you all. You're going to have to do a better job of distinguishing yourself from the pack.

this is the mindset of every lefty activist:View attachment 179998

No Hog it doesnt seem like we're living in the sixties.
We didnt have school shootings in the sixties ya fuken moron.
What a weak ass attempt to try and tie the Little Rascals protest to the sixties.
The children of America have shown that the generation of Americans,DO HAVE A BACK BONE

Brains would be more useful.

i dont know about Australia but here in the United States begging to having your freedoms taken away

by men with guns does not sound like "having a back bone"

sound more like "brainwashed parrot "
We don't beg..EVER.....You are a Spineless bunch of delusional Heros(In your own Stupid Minds)

Let us explore why the US always want us in with them in these failed Wars they keep creating...our SAS are the best fighters But they have a stipulation...Never to go into Combat with or beside American Troops.....4 obvious reasons...see you around and stop talking shit for a while

even worse you just let them disarm you

you do not deserve freedom

You sound desperate,,,,,,,YOU ARE LOSERS

I am assuming you didn't come to that conclusion based on the fact the GOP controls the House, Senate, White House, 32 governor mansions, and both legislative chambers in 32 States.
...all Americans are Narrow Minded,it matters not who is in power,....

At least you’ve given up on pretending you’re interested in anything but your predictable, banal anti-Americanism.

Liberals are so pathetic, they have to get high school kids to fight their battles for them.
The kids are fighting their own battles... and they’re winning.
You are on the wrong side of history as usual.
This young generation is on the right side of history and many will be voting in November.
They are brainwashed media fed tools.
SORRY BUT YOU FAIL TO UNDERSTAND THIS IS STUDENT LED,NOT THE MEDIA.....any how you GUN DOPES ARE ONLY 30% of the Population...The Students and the Youth should now speak......Your Generation are FAILURES and well past your use by DATE
NO liar, it's put together by people wit deep pockets, and these kids ain't got that kind of money or contacts, so stop your lying d-liq.

View attachment 180151

Trump whores: That’s why we voted for him.
Brennan has already admitted to LYING!
CIA director John Brennan lied to you and to the Senate. Fire him | Trevor Timm

....and your cute little captioned pictures are merely liberal bullshit. As a matter of fact, most all of your posts are bullshit.
Because Trevor Timm said so? Lmao. I so love it when idiots like you punk yourself.
Why don't you read the goddamned article, you fuckwit? Brennan has apologized for lying. All but the dumbest of people know this.

Forum List

Back