Can The Students Be Silenced?

So you seem to think we are having a debate of some kind? That's cute.

Also, there are so many right-wing NRA loving drones here that it's hard to differentiate between you all. You're going to have to do a better job of distinguishing yourself from the pack.

You attempted to debate, failed, and have been trying to divert ever since.
I am guessing you have yet another faulty perception that you presenting something worthwhile.

I can help clear up at least one of your possible misconceptions.
I really don't like the NRA, never have and never will.

So you seem to think we are having a debate of some kind? That's cute.

Also, there are so many right-wing NRA loving drones here that it's hard to differentiate between you all. You're going to have to do a better job of distinguishing yourself from the pack.

You attempted to debate, failed, and have been trying to divert ever since.
I am guessing you have yet another faulty perception that you presenting something worthwhile.

I can help clear up at least one of your possible misconceptions.
I really don't like the NRA, never have and never will.

Haha, if you say so. Truth be told, I don't remember your original post. Mustn't have been very interesting.

Haha, if you say so. Truth be told, I don't remember your original post. Mustn't have been very interesting.

It must have been interesting enough you chose to comment.
Now if you would like to indicate that your level of participation doesn't warrant much consideration, I can understand that.

It must have been interesting enough you chose to comment.
Now if you would like to indicate that your level of participation doesn't warrant much consideration, I can understand that.

That's your call, chief. I'm not interested in telling you what to do. I haven't actually seen you make a point in quite a while, and whatever your original point was, you've buried it since then with this random pissing contest that I'm quite frankly not at all interested or invested in. If you have something worthwhile to say, say it. Otherwise, you're free to think, say, and do whatever you damn well please as far as I'm concerned. Within reason, of course.

Since the student survivors of the mass murder at the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School began their drive to ban the sale of semi-automatic, assault type rifles, the tremendous response from other students nationwide has turned their cause into a strong, grass roots movement.

Conservatives and their leaders are deeply concerned over the possible results this overwhelming number of kids could have. Conservatives, gun nuts, and Republican politicians are appalled by these kids demanding their safety be a priority over the gun nuts’ lunatic desire to own the phallic symbol that is their favorite to stroke and kiss.

Due to this uncontrollable fear conservatives have at the thought of losing their penile substitute, Mitch McConnell decided to ignore the growing number of young voters in this movement. With the coming mid-term elections, these many, many, many students now have the potential to join with tens-of-millions of progressive voters and put the Democrats in control of congress.

In addition to Mitch, conservative community leaders, conservatives on school boards and school administrators have done all they can to stifle the students’ enthusiasm. And now, the National Parks Service is doing so.

A “March For Our Lives” rally was planned by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to take place on the Mall in D.C., but organizers were refused a permit by the National Parks Service management. A representative for the Park Service cited a conflict with a “talent show” as the reason.

The co-executive producer of “Dancing With the Stars” Deena Katz was brought in by the Stoneman Douglas survivors to plan the major event and has a nearly $2 million budget. The money is was raised with a “GoFundMe page, along with donations from Oprah Winfrey, Steven Spielberg and George and Amal Clooney.”

The “talent show” permit application listed equipment for the film crew’s use for the Mall as two tables, two bikes and jump ropes.

The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.

This equipment will be used by the “student speakers, musical performers, guest speakers and video tributes,” and up to an estimated 500,000 attendees, according to the permit application.

The D.C. location for March For Our Lives rally is just one of many big and small events planned in cities across the nation on the same day.

For the conservatives, the gun nuts, and Republican politicians sworn to serve the NRA, be afraid, be very afraid. And keep trying to silence this protest by these young voters. Their anger is not going away, and their numbers are growing. How many millions in 2018? And how many millions more in 2020? Yes, be afraid, be very, very afraid. (And keep pi$$ing them off. It can only help their cause.)

As always, thoughtful comments are welcome. Unfortunately, the conservatives remain either unaware or will deny their individual response to this thread is their typical nonsense consisting of denial, alternate facts, and/or off-topic silliness. (e.g. non-sequiturs, ratings, transference, deflection, memes, etc.). Their mindless prattle is expected by people of reason, who also realize it is a waste of time to offer the conservatives any reply.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/organizers-plan-for-500000-attendees-at-march-for-our-lives-rally-in-washington/2018/02/22/a9ff1992-17f9-11e8-8ac5-84161111ace0_story.html?utm_term=.353cdd5cb3f1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/march-for-our-lives-gun-control-rally-bumped-from-mall-by-talent-show/2018/03/01/ad8c7268-1cc6-11e8-9496-c89dc446c2d3_story.html?utm_term=.66b0cab356d5

So many lies, so little time.

Right off the bat, it’s far from a grass roots movement. It has very big financing and organization from the left.

Does this sound like a grass roots movement to anyone:
“The list on the permit application for the March For Our Lives rally included 14 Jumbotrons, 2,000 chairs and 2,000 portable restrooms to be funded with part of the $2 million.”

They already lost the first of many battles they will lose. Florida said “fuck off, you aren’t getting our guns!”

Such conviction from these boys and girls

-Geaux

Punks.jpg

That's your call, chief. I'm not interested in telling you what to do. I haven't actually seen you make a point in quite a while, and whatever your original point was, you've buried it since then with this random pissing contest that I'm quite frankly not at all interested or invested in. If you have something worthwhile to say, say it. Otherwise, you're free to think, say, and do whatever you damn well please as far as I'm concerned. Within reason, of course.

You're the one that attempted a pissing contest.
I don't need your permission or approval to respond.
If you aren't interested in pursuing the idea of continuing to piss on yourself, then shut up.

If you aren't interested in pursuing the idea of continuing to piss on yourself, then shut up.

Why do you keep responding to me? What are you trying to prove? I literally don't give a fuck about you. Not in the slightest. Either say something useful or stop talking to me.

Why do you keep responding to me? What are you trying to prove? I literally don't give a fuck about you. Not in the slightest. Either say something useful or stop talking to me.

....he said, IN RESPONSE.

....he said, IN RESPONSE.

That's the last one, Mr. Bird. I promise.

You are engaging in conversation, and I am just responding.
Any concept you or I have anything to prove is the product of your inflated sense of self importance.

Don't worry about what I do or why and take care of your own desires.

ANYWAY, I'm actually not really that interested in banning guns. The root cause of the gun violence issue runs much deeper, but America is much too stupid to figure it out, so I'll not actually go into that. If they make it more difficult for dangerous individuals to attain firearms and improve COMMUNICATION between police departments and the FBI, then at least something will have been done.

The Florida Senate silenced the lambs
The Florida Senate rejected a proposal to ban assault weapons, and voted for a measure to arm some teachers, weeks after 17 people were killed in the deadliest high school shooting in U.S. history.

An amendment that would have banned assault weapons attached to a wider bill failed on Saturday in a largely party-line vote, in response to the Feb. 14 killing of 14 students and three faculty at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in the Fort Lauderdale suburb of Parkland.
Florida Senate rejects ban on assault weapons, votes to arm teachers

When students turn 18 they can vote and have an opinion, until then the mush brained kids will do as they are told.

Yeah, that won’t be happening. They are highly intelligent. They will not be silenced. It must be driving you lot mad, that you actually get no say in the matter. All you can do is bitch and moan on the sidelines.

LMAO they have to be told to clean their room and do their homework :itsok:

Liberals are so pathetic, they have to get high school kids to fight their battles for them.

Same as it ever was. Take Nathan Hale for instance.

The better question is why does your party suck so badly that it isn’t drawing any young people?

LMAO we control the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS and you talk trash? :auiqs.jpg:

Liberals are so pathetic, they have to get high school kids to fight their battles for them.

The better question is why does your party suck so badly that it isn’t drawing any young people?

LMAO we control the House, Senate, White House, and SCOTUS and you talk trash? :auiqs.jpg:

For now. Good luck on the whole dying voting base thing, though.

Dem's will be destroyed once and for all, we already beat the Dem party to a pulp, humiliated them. It was fun.

For now. Good luck on the whole dying voting base thing, though.

Dem's will be destroyed once and for all, we already beat the Dem party to a pulp, humiliated them. It was fun.

Sure, Blue. Sure.

Actually, I would be grateful if both parties were destroyed. Fuck them.

True. I surpress idiotic thought. I don't want my kids to be idiots like yours.

Yeah, come back when you can spell "suppress" correctly. You should probably hope your kids are more like me and less like you, to be honest.

As I've pointed out numerous times, harping on spelling errors is the sign of an internet asshole.

Calling people idiots is also, and if you're calling someone an idiot while doing something stupid (misspelling is a pointless mistake, especially since we have spellcheck on everything these days), then you're gonna get called out for it.
I don't always use my spell check because it's a pain in the ass. It's still bad manners to point out spelling mistakes.

Furthermore, the guy was calling me stupid, so I just returned what he dished out.
YOU AIN'T STUPID,YOU ARE A TOTAL CRETIN

Your logic is stunning!

Forum List

Back