Can those who have NEVER served make SOME sacrifice for this great nation?

I have a low functioning autistic son that is now being cared for by the state. I guess that makes me a terrible person, I know some on here think that makes me a welfare queen. You try and care for a 25 year old 220 pound 6 foot tall man that is stronger than you and has temper tantrums like a 2 years old and then tell me how I need to be taking care of him instead of the state. Your way, I'd be dead and the state would still be taking care of him. We've discussed this before and the only option that would satisfy people like you is if I commit murder (my son) and then suicide. Trust me, that isn't gonna happen, sorry you got stuck with the bill. Just remember, it's only a matter of luck that you didn't have a special needs child. (Lucky for the kids, that is)

Again [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION], your sob story is not the responsibility of the state. Furthermore, just because he's too big for you somehow means that you can't pay for the help you need to provide the proper care for your own son? You wanted to have children, you foot the bill sweetie. He's not our responsibility.

By the way - God forbid you take your parenting responsibility serious enough to start seriously lifting weights so that you can be strong enough to do what you need to do. Nope! Easier to sit on the couch and demand that strangers who did not bring him into the world be forced to care for him.

I think you must be one of the biggest Richard Craniums I've ever encountered.

I hope you don't profess "Christian Values".

Hey [MENTION=24452]Seawytch[/MENTION] - please cite for me the passage in the Bible where Jesus advocates that people should sit on their fat ass (like you do) and government should force other people to do all of the work?

Can't do it? Interesting - just like you can't cite the section of the Constitution which supports your deranged and misguided political views.

By the way - I don't see you getting up off your fat, lazy ass to take care of AS's son. I wonder why that is?

I have a low functioning autistic son that is now being cared for by the state. I guess that makes me a terrible person, I know some on here think that makes me a welfare queen. You try and care for a 25 year old 220 pound 6 foot tall man that is stronger than you and has temper tantrums like a 2 years old and then tell me how I need to be taking care of him instead of the state. Your way, I'd be dead and the state would still be taking care of him. We've discussed this before and the only option that would satisfy people like you is if I commit murder (my son) and then suicide. Trust me, that isn't gonna happen, sorry you got stuck with the bill. Just remember, it's only a matter of luck that you didn't have a special needs child. (Lucky for the kids, that is)

Again [MENTION=13805]Againsheila[/MENTION], your sob story is not the responsibility of the state. Furthermore, just because he's too big for you somehow means that you can't pay for the help you need to provide the proper care for your own son? You wanted to have children, you foot the bill sweetie. He's not our responsibility.

By the way - God forbid you take your parenting responsibility serious enough to start seriously lifting weights so that you can be strong enough to do what you need to do. Nope! Easier to sit on the couch and demand that strangers who did not bring him into the world be forced to care for him.

More reason we can't put conservatives in positions of power

Because they are correct and you're afraid the people will see it? :lol:

Not sure what the point of this thread is. I've never served and I don't get any kind of government assistance. I also give to charity.

Dunno what else to say I guess.

I think you must be one of the biggest Richard Craniums I've ever encountered.

I hope you don't profess "Christian Values".

Isn't it remarkable how Seawytch tries to pervert the Bible (like she does the Constitution) so she can avoid all personal responsibility in her life.

I'm sorry SW, I just can't seem to recall the part where Jesus said to use him to avoid personal responsibility. :dunno:

We spend 19% of our national budget on our most critical need and our #1 Constitutional responsibility. We spend 62% of our federal budget ensuring that the poor remain poor so that Dumbocrats like Nancy Pelosi can remain in power and worth millions. What is wrong with this picture?

It's time we cut at minimum of 50% from entitlements. Those parasites need to lose 50% of their gravy train (food stamps, housing, healthcare). It's the least sacrifice they can make for America. Learn to live on less or learn to get up off of your ass and earn a living for yourself. Either one.

Charts on Federal Entitlement Spending as a Percentage of US Budget

The way you presented your idea of cutting entitlements is going to piss off everybody, not just one party. Good luck with that.

Typical far left response.

Perhaps, but so far nobody on the left has left such a response, it took somebody from elsewhere off the spectrum.

Only the far left sees the US as an empire that must be dismantled.

Just read the postings on this board if you need proof of that.
If you are satisfied to buy into that, so be it. You might try to widen your information sources a bit and you will find references to the forces of DC referred to as an empire back into the 1800s by traditionalist/republican writers.

We spend 19% of our national budget on our most critical need and our #1 Constitutional responsibility. We spend 62% of our federal budget ensuring that the poor remain poor so that Dumbocrats like Nancy Pelosi can remain in power and worth millions. What is wrong with this picture?

It's time we cut at minimum of 50% from entitlements. Those parasites need to lose 50% of their gravy train (food stamps, housing, healthcare). It's the least sacrifice they can make for America. Learn to live on less or learn to get up off of your ass and earn a living for yourself. Either one.

The way you presented your idea of cutting entitlements is going to piss off everybody, not just one party. Good luck with that.

AS opposed to taxing everyone that has and does not have health insurance to make it unaffordable for all those poor people?

Not sure what the point of this thread is. I've never served and I don't get any kind of government assistance. I also give to charity.

The point of the thread is that asshole Dumbocrats expect 18 year olds to have their heads blown off for the survival of the United States, but they are not willing to give up entitlements for the survival of the United States.

In other words, while they expect others to make sacrifices on their behalf, they are not willing to make any themselves. This has liberals really pissed off because there is no intelligent response to dispute a statement that is correct.

I enjoyed your post.....

It highlights what exists of your soul....or lack of one

You just summed up the problem with the United States. Everyone is afraid to tell the TRUTH because it might "piss off" someone.

I stand firmly in the truth. If someone doesn't like it, fuck 'em. I make no apologies for being honest.

If it were so simple I would agree. Thees days a strong back and a good word isn't enough to make a living.

Yeah. All you assholes on Social Security and Medicare, get the fuck off the government tit!

I have been paying into Social Security and Medicare since the first day I received my first payroll check....for over 40 years now.
How is that government assistance? :confused:

Just think, you could have put all those dollars into the hands of Bernie Madoff or another financial adviser who would have skimmed of his/her percentage and then in 2008 the rest would have gone down the shit hole.

Now you'll have something when you retire.

Defense is part of the Constitution, not empire.

Typical far left response.

Where in the Constitution does it mandate how much must be spent on defense?

It doesn't - it give the power of defense (how, where, when, cost, etc.) to the federal government.

We have given liberals literally thousands of lessons on the Constitution right here on USMB. Are you guys ever going to grasp this simple 3 page document? :eusa_doh:

Yeah. All you assholes on Social Security and Medicare, get the fuck off the government tit!

I have been paying into Social Security and Medicare since the first day I received my first payroll check....for over 40 years now.
How is that government assistance? :confused:

Just think, you could have put all those dollars into the hands of Bernie Madoff or another financial adviser who would have skimmed of his/her percentage and then in 2008 the rest would have gone down the shit hole.

Now you'll have something when you retire.

Exactly! In other words, you could have taken the personal responsibility to hand over your money to Bernie Madoff or not hand over your money to him (depending upon the level of research you did). But like all lazy Dumbocrats, wry wants to be absolved of personal responsibility and allow thieves in the federal government much worse than Bernie Madoff rob the American people blind.

If it were so simple I would agree. Thees days a strong back and a good word isn't enough to make a living.

Sure it is. I know more than a couple of millionaires who have done it.

I enjoyed your post.....

It highlights what exists of your soul....or lack of one

Yeah - you have such a "caring soul" that you believe it is ok to sit on your fat ass and literally steal from other people. I'm sure Jesus looks down on you with such pride. :eusa_whistle:

You have such a "caring soul" that you refuse to help others - but instead vote to make government put a gun to the head of someone else and force them to help. I'm sure Jesus looks down on you with such pride. :eusa_whistle:

The point of the thread is that asshole Dumbocrats expect 18 year olds to have their heads blown off for the survival of the United States, but they are not willing to give up entitlements for the survival of the United States.

In other words, while they expect others to make sacrifices on their behalf, they are not willing to make any themselves. This has liberals really pissed off because there is no intelligent response to dispute a statement that is correct.

The problem is assholes (like you?) supported the invasion and occupation of Iraq, which had zero ability to threaten the survival of our county which cost the lives of a generation of Americans and disabled countless others, while depleting our treasury of funds needed to repair the aging infrastructure of our nation. A policy which would have created jobs far and wide at home.

The problem is assholes like you support the radicals in Congress which has done nothing to protect the survival of American Citizens in terms of their financial security, before or after retirement, who support 'slave' wages and keep the minimum wage at a minimum, refuse to extend unemployment insurance to those in need and even object the Children's Health Insurance Program.

The problem is greed has become a virtue in the minds of the callous conservatives, generally the set of sociopaths (people without empathy) who live by the motto of "I've got mine, fuck the rest of you".

Forum List

Back