Can Trump really survive this?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Now, I know I was very pessimistic about the election, and I am still not quite sure how he survived the daily attacks and slams by the hypocritical marxist liars in the media.

This is entirely different animal. This is the marxist world that is committed to taking down Trump. In a way, Trump becoming president may be their best opportunity to utterly destroy the free market. That is the way they are seeing it, and it is going to be next to impossible to survive.

Especially when the inexperienced non political Trump makes an actual mistake. Again, we can list ALL of the things the media praised obama for. We can bring up drone strikes, how he put the 7 countries on the list, how he incited riots with his state department, had BLM form under his racist presidency, and how he allowed isis to grow into a monster.

Won't matter one bit with the sheep. Not one bit.

Can Trump survive this?

Let's hope not. The country will be better off with him not as president. ANYONE would be better.

The so-called president is a joke. The RW apparently likes having a joke tell them what to do and think.
The joke is you and the liberal left coupled with your Hellary shoo in folly. You were thrown to the curb BECAUSE of what you are. If Trump is so bad...HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE WON?

I honestly don't see him being impeached. He's doing what he said he was going to do on the campaign trail, and for that he deserves kudos. Of course he'll survive.

The so-called president is a joke. The RW apparently likes having a joke tell them what to do and think.
The joke is you and the liberal left coupled with your Hellary shoo in folly. You were thrown to the curb BECAUSE of what you are. If Trump is so bad...HOW COULD HE POSSIBLY HAVE WON?
Never underestimate the stupidity of the RW in this country. And now you are all doubling down on this so-called president. Doesn't he make you proud?

So called? That's rich.

President Donald J. Trump.

Deal with it... but I have to admit, I love the irony of those who freaked out thinking Trump wouldn't accept the election results if he lost, now not accepting the election results since he won. Leftists are so full of shit.

Now, I know I was very pessimistic about the election, and I am still not quite sure how he survived the daily attacks and slams by the hypocritical marxist liars in the media.

This is entirely different animal. This is the marxist world that is committed to taking down Trump. In a way, Trump becoming president may be their best opportunity to utterly destroy the free market. That is the way they are seeing it, and it is going to be next to impossible to survive.

Especially when the inexperienced non political Trump makes an actual mistake. Again, we can list ALL of the things the media praised obama for. We can bring up drone strikes, how he put the 7 countries on the list, how he incited riots with his state department, had BLM form under his racist presidency, and how he allowed isis to grow into a monster.

Can Trump survive this?
Nothing can impair Dandy Donald. He will persevere despite facts, reality, decency, dishonesty and 6000 years of developing critical thinking

Let's hope not. The country will be better off with him not as president. ANYONE would be better.

Again, at least in Pence, we know who we have. He is NOT CRAZY! president Bannon needs to be stopped. He has a stated goal of bringing the US Government down. And I am sure Putin is waiting to fill the vacuum.

The proper remedy is not for public icons to incite riots over a legitimate election. The remedy is for these angry crowds to swamp their representatives to introduce a motion to impeach Trump for mental unfitness for Office. Which I heartily encourage them to do. With much haste.

So called? That's rich.

Deal with it... but I have to admit, I love the irony of those who freaked out thinking Trump wouldn't accept the election results if he lost, now not accepting the election results since he won. Leftists are so full of shit.

"So called" is what he referred to the federal judge, who has more understanding of the Constitution than the Comrade has real hair.

Again, at least in Pence, we know who we have. He is NOT CRAZY! president Bannon needs to be stopped. He has a stated goal of bringing the US Government down. And I am sure Putin is waiting to fill the vacuum.

Lay off the glue... you're losing it.

So called? That's rich.

"So called" is what he referred to the federal judge, who has more understanding of the Constitution than the Comrade has real hair.

What does his hair have to do with anything?

The proper remedy is not for public icons to incite riots over a legitimate election. The remedy is for these angry crowds to swamp their representatives to introduce a motion to impeach Trump for mental unfitness for Office. Which I heartily encourage them to do.

It is only a matter of time. He is becoming more and more incompetent and incomprehensible.

Can Trump survive this?

You have been a member here at USMB while Obama was brutally attacked for every move he made.The loudest voice was Trump slamming Obama..
Obama had Fox news, the Blaze, and many others disrespecting him.

Trump and his supporters need to stop with Trump being the victim..

Dissing Obama - the worst moments of disrespect to Obama and his family

So called? That's rich.

Okay, then hands...:dance:

The proper remedy is not for public icons to incite riots over a legitimate election. The remedy is for these angry crowds to swamp their representatives to introduce a motion to impeach Trump for mental unfitness for Office. Which I heartily encourage them to do.

It is only a matter of time. He is becoming more and more incompetent and incomprehensible.

Pot, meet kettle.

So called? That's rich.

Okay, then hands...:dance:

What on Earth?

Can Trump survive this?
Nothing can impair Dandy Donald. He will persevere despite facts, reality, decency, dishonesty and 6000 years of developing critical thinking

Critical thinking such as? Bringing to this country tens thousands of third worlders with no skills or money, many with a religion and culture antithetical to ours, and no desire to change their world view. Use some of your critical thinking skills to tell us how mass third world immigration will help the USA with it's present high unemployment problems. I bring this up because this is one of the main reasons why Trump got so many votes.

Forum List

Back