Can Trump save his re-election campaign with 3.5 months left?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Only 15% freaky But Biden has 40% of white vote Good enough for a dem pounding of Repubs in Nov

View attachment 365022

A 40% lead in the Biden polls: Translates into another 79 electoral college vote loss for Joe come Nov. 3. No sense denying it.
You're dreaming Freaky if you think Penn Mich and Wiscon are voting Republican again and that's just the icing on the cake
Yeah I'M dreaming.

View attachment 365032
Soon it'll be your nightmare
Eddie, I'm sure you already are the nightmare of everyone who has ever met you.
I have 3 friends They're all bartenders

Only 15% freaky But Biden has 40% of white vote Good enough for a dem pounding of Repubs in Nov

View attachment 365022

A 40% lead in the Biden polls: Translates into another 79 electoral college vote loss for Joe come Nov. 3. No sense denying it.
You're dreaming Freaky if you think Penn Mich and Wiscon are voting Republican again and that's just the icing on the cake
Yeah I'M dreaming.

View attachment 365032
I'm sure being stinking drunk can only make you more tolerable, or is that your normal state.

Election night is going to be so much fun on this forum. It will be interesting to see which Trumper's show up and which don't. What will the Trumpers that do show up say after he loses? Most will peddle some conspiracy theory as their excuse.
Speak for yourself. You better worry about winning the election first with a guy no one is excited over who can't even come out of his basement and speak freely for 5 minutes without a rehearsed speech against a popular, successful president.

Propaganda only carries you so far when it comes down to actually pulling a lever for a guy to RUN your country and lead the world for the next 4 years. Joe Biden will be in a hospital bed with hoses up his nose blowing bubbles long before that.

Joe Biden would be able to run the country from a hospital bed, far better than Trump has run the country for the past four years. There is nothing popular about Donald Trump. He got less than 46% of the popular vote in 2016. How is that popular?
Donald Trump has the lowest "average approval" rating of any President in history at 40%. How is that popular?

Success, what success? What is GDP growth right now? What is unemployment? How many Americans are dying and becoming infected with the coronavirus every day? Sorry but this is an absolute failure. The country is experiencing the 1918 pandemic, 1930s depression, and 1968 civil rights crises all in 2020. The Buck stops with the President. The President is TRUMP. On November 3, 2020, the people of America will be sending Trump home.

View attachment 365022

Yeah I'M dreaming.

View attachment 365032
I'm sure being stinking drunk can only make you more tolerable, or is that your normal state.
Only after closing bell and if I had a good day

Joe Biden would be able to run the country from a hospital bed, far better than Trump has run the country for the past four years.
OH PLEASE. I stop reading right there. If Joe is actually elected by TDS fools like you, he WILL be in a hospital bed inside a year's time, running nothing though but a fever.

I don't think there is enough time for things to change before election day. Here are some of the things that are unlikely to change:

1. High unemployment above 10%
2. decline in quarterly GDP confirming a recession.
3. Increasing number of Americans dying from Covid-19
4. The closing down of more business as the virus spreads further and deeper into the American population.
5. The fact that Trump was impeached by the House Of Representatives for trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding weapons in order to dig dirt up on Biden.
6. Trump's record of collusion/support/friendship with Putin of Russia.
7. Trump's average approval rating in the Gallup poll which is at 40%, the lowest of any President in history. This average is based on all the Gallup polls taken since he came into office in January 2017. With just 3.5 months left, you might have maybe 8 more polls done at most. Not nearly enough to move his average from 40% at all.
You forget that most Americans realize how liberals destroyed a great economy, because you lost an election. The bad part is your proving it by trying anything in your power to keep it up.

No, GWB and Republican policies screwed it all up. Obama brought it BACK!
Would have done it sooner and better if not for GOP obstruction in Congress.
Congress could have helped at ANY time with jobs bill, welfare bill, infrastructure bill,...
But no, Moscow Mitch did what was good for the GOP - Obstruction - rather than help Obama and America.
Trump is neither a Democrat or a Republican...both parties vote Americans into unemployment, though the Democrats do throw us a crumb.
Oh? Who was the last Democrat president to leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started?
Who was the last Democrat President to turn minorities into low wage food servers and janitors?
HINT: His last name started with an "O".

I don't think there is enough time for things to change before election day. Here are some of the things that are unlikely to change:

4. The closing down of more business as the virus spreads further and deeper into the American population.
5. The fact that Trump was impeached by the House Of Representatives for trying to blackmail Ukraine by withholding weapons in order to dig dirt up on Biden.
7. Trump's average approval rating in the Gallup poll which is at 40%, the lowest of any President in history. This average is based on all the Gallup polls taken since he came into office in January 2017. With just 3.5 months left, you might have maybe 8 more polls done at most. Not nearly enough to move his average from 40% at all.
You forget that most Americans realize how liberals destroyed a great economy, because you lost an election. The bad part is your proving it by trying anything in your power to keep it up.

Congress could have helped at ANY time with jobs bill, welfare bill, infrastructure bill,...
But no, Moscow Mitch did what was good for the GOP - Obstruction - rather than help Obama and America.
Trump is neither a Democrat or a Republican...both parties vote Americans into unemployment, though the Democrats do throw us a crumb.
Oh? Who was the last Democrat president to leave office with the unemployment rate higher than when they started?
Who was the last Democrat President to turn minorities into low wage food servers and janitors?
75 straight months of SIX digit employment gains Triple the DOW Thank you O

Back to where it was under GW and then Trump made it go even higher.
The issue for me is seeing my County expanding, not Wall Street.

Joe Biden would be able to run the country from a hospital bed, far better than Trump has run the country for the past four years.
OH PLEASE. I stop reading right there. If Joe is actually elected by TDS fools like you, he WILL be in a hospital bed inside a year's time, running nothing though but a fever.

And even if that were to happen the country would be much better off because TRUMP, who is essentially a mafia crook, will be gone.

c5ceefa0-818d-40b3-af1b-c07f9e186020-jpeg.365118

Hell yea
58f4ec99c75d4a2d008b4bb4

LOLOL

Oh? What policy caused that?

I also note you were too scared to answer my question. No worries ... your fear answered for you. :mm:

LOLOL

I also note you were too scared to answer my question. No worries ... your fear answered for you. :mm:
Obamacare.

Are you on drugs? Or is your post the result of a permanent brain injury?

When Ford left office ................ 80,690,000
When Carter left office ............. 91,033,000 (10.3 million)
When Reagan left office ........ 107,161,000 (16.1 million)
When GHWBush left office ... 109,794,000 (2.6 million)
When Clinton left office ......... 132,698,000 (22.9 million)
The peak under Bush ............... 138,403,000
When Bush left office .............. 134,055,000 (1.4 million)
When Obama left office ......... 145,627,000 (11.6 million)
The peak under Trump* .......... 152,463,000
Now ................................................ 137,802,000 (-7.8 million)

LOLOL

Obamacare.
LOL

Oh? How'd it do that?

LOLOL

Obama continued GW’s policies of...
Open Borders
Business Visas
Off-Shoring

Or are you that stupid?

Are you on drugs? Or is your post the result of a permanent brain injury?

When Ford left office ................ 80,690,000
When Carter left office ............. 91,033,000 (10.3 million)
When Reagan left office ........ 107,161,000 (16.1 million)
When GHWBush left office ... 109,794,000 (2.6 million)
When Clinton left office ......... 132,698,000 (22.9 million)
The peak under Bush ............... 138,403,000
When Bush left office .............. 134,055,000 (1.4 million)
When Obama left office ......... 145,627,000 (11.6 million)
The peak under Trump* .......... 152,463,000
Now ................................................ 137,802,000 (-7.8 million)

I am concerned with quality of employment, not quantity.

Or are you that stupid?

Forum List

Back