Can we be honest here?

Well for a flaming asshole
Polls don’t mean anything

But in Trumps case, they show a President who was headed for a second term in January and is now facing a landslide defeat

Republicans can ignore it or they can try to change it in the next 100 days

Those same polls were showing disapproval of Trump during the best economy we've had in 50 years. I don't know what that tells you, but it certainly tells me a lot about polls.
Trump has had a steady 48-52 percent disapproval

Many just are embarrassed by him. Now they are scared

And there you go. How can anybody who did such a great job on our economy not have a huge approval rating? It defies logic. For most Americans, especially working Americans, that's the most important issue.

It's one of the many, many reasons I don't believe in polls, and I don't care who takes them. Even if they are on the level, ask fair and balanced questions, poll Democrats, Republicans and Independents equally, that still doesn't mean those who participated in the polls are going to give honest answers. It doesn't say if they are going to vote or not.
Trump is a flaming asshole. People were willing to vote for him anyway because the economy was so good.

Now we are in a recession and we have a flaming asshole leading the fight against COVID. Polls are showing it

Well for a flaming asshole Trumps done damned well. And if you don't think people will remember that great economy then you're the flaming asshole. This covid shit will leave at some point and our county will get back to normal with Trump leading the way.

Polls show only what those behind the polls want them to show.

I'd say Trump is in good shape to win in Nov even if you don't agree. LOL

But in Trumps case, they show a President who was headed for a second term in January and is now facing a landslide defeat

Those same polls were showing disapproval of Trump during the best economy we've had in 50 years. I don't know what that tells you, but it certainly tells me a lot about polls.

And there you go. How can anybody who did such a great job on our economy not have a huge approval rating? It defies logic. For most Americans, especially working Americans, that's the most important issue.

It's one of the many, many reasons I don't believe in polls, and I don't care who takes them. Even if they are on the level, ask fair and balanced questions, poll Democrats, Republicans and Independents equally, that still doesn't mean those who participated in the polls are going to give honest answers. It doesn't say if they are going to vote or not.
Trump is a flaming asshole. People were willing to vote for him anyway because the economy was so good.

Now we are in a recession and we have a flaming asshole leading the fight against COVID. Polls are showing it

You can live and die by polls all you want. My experience with them is like reading my fortune from a Chinese fortune cookie. They show these spreads all the time, and for some strange reason, always tighten up neck and neck right before the actual election.

Your wasting your breath there buddy. RWinger already had Madam President in the WH back in 2016. Wasn't he surprised when Trump won.

All the polls, pundits and talking heads had Hitlery winning by a landslide.

Surprise.

He actually believes those polls are accurate because he wants to believe. Me? I don't follow polls. To many variables to believe any of them.

Old RWer doesn't take into account that Biden is his own worst enemy. Hell the dumbass outed himself of National television and didn't even know it. He's far from honest and has been in politics for 50 years. I'd like someone to tell all of us just what the hell he's accomplished in those 50 years except giving himself a cushy none job.

We are in a very precarious situation right now. The country needs to decide who is going to lead us amid this crisis. When you look at both men, the answer is quite obvious which one it should be.

To put it another way, I'll use those old movie scenarios: We are in a jet liner, and the pilot and co-pilot got sick from the food and passed out. Somebody has to land the plane, but nobody aboard has any flight experience. The only two people willing to try is Creepy Joe and Donald Trump. Which of these two do you think we would give us the best chance at survival?

Since we are talking about polls. I like this one the best:

Your wasting your breath there buddy. RWinger already had Madam President in the WH back in 2016. Wasn't he surprised when Trump won.

All the polls, pundits and talking heads had Hitlery winning by a landslide.

Surprise.

He actually believes those polls are accurate because he wants to believe. Me? I don't follow polls. To many variables to believe any of them.

Old RWer doesn't take into account that Biden is his own worst enemy. Hell the dumbass outed himself of National television and didn't even know it. He's far from honest and has been in politics for 50 years. I'd like someone to tell all of us just what the hell he's accomplished in those 50 years except giving himself a cushy none job.

We are in a very precarious situation right now. The country needs to decide who is going to lead us amid this crisis. When you look at both men, the answer is quite obvious which one it should be.

To put it another way, I'll use those old movie scenarios: We are in a jet liner, and the pilot and co-pilot got sick from the food and passed out. Somebody has to land the plane, but nobody aboard has any flight experience. The only two people willing to try is Creepy Joe and Donald Trump. Which of these two do you think we would give us the best chance at survival?

Since we are talking about polls. I like this one the best:

Polls are for brainless idiots.

Creepy Joe land an air liner?? Not hardly.

Trump land and air liner. Yup, I'd bet he could.

Well for a flaming asshole Trumps done damned well. And if you don't think people will remember that great economy then you're the flaming asshole. This covid shit will leave at some point and our county will get back to normal with Trump leading the way.

Most Americans don’t believe so.
COVID was the defining moment of his Presidency
Trump is failing miserably

You can live and die by polls all you want. My experience with them is like reading my fortune from a Chinese fortune cookie. They show these spreads all the time, and for some strange reason, always tighten up neck and neck right before the actual election.
Like it or not, the polls are usually right.

They were wrong in 2016 but spot on in 2012 and 2018

The polls are showing that Trump was favored to win in January and he no longer is

Trump did everything any other POTUS would have done about Covid. One has to wonder what Biden or Hitlery would have done differently. I'd bet the exact same things Trump did.

Trump tried to stop people coming into the country and was called a racist by you Dem idiots. Wonder what they would have called Biden and Hitlery??

Oh wait. I forgot. They are Dems so would have been called hero's. Never mind.

And no Covid wasn't the defining moment of his presidency. A great economy. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country was the defining moment of his presidency and you can bet folks will remember that.

Trump did everything any other POTUS would have done about Covid. One has to wonder what Biden or Hitlery would have done differently. I'd bet the exact same things Trump did.

Trump tried to stop people coming into the country and was called a racist by you Dem idiots. Wonder what they would have called Biden and Hitlery??

And no Covid wasn't the defining moment of his presidency. A great economy. UE the lowest its been in 50 years and jobs all across the country was the defining moment of his presidency and you can bet folks will remember that.
They wouldn’t have dismissed it as a hoax
You can start there

So are you claiming the 2020 recession is the defining moment?

So are you claiming the 2020 recession is the defining moment?

Nope. The defining moment was when UE was the lowest its been in 50 years and we had jobs all across this country. Something you seem to hate.

That's what people will remember. Not Covid. The 2020 recession is because of Covid, not anything Trump did.

But then you know that. I wonder what you would be saying if Hitlery were POTUS. You sure wouldn't be blaming Covid on her stupid ass. You'd be telling one and all she did everything she could.

You really are a sorry prick.

You can start there

No one called in a hoax. If was and is serious business and everyone knows it. You can bet Trump knows it as well since idiots like you like to blame him instead of China.

You can start there

No one called in a hoax. If was and is serious business and everyone knows it. You can bet Trump knows it as well since idiots like you like to blame him instead of China.
China was not responsible for making sure social distancing and masks were worn
Wasn’t China mocking people for wearing masks

You can start there

No that was Americans themselves. How many do you think ignored the CDC warnings?? I'd bet loads did. No way to enforce anything the Govt. suggested citizens do. You can't make 350 million Americans do what they don't want to do and I don't care who is in the WH.

Landslide defeat?? What a joke. What makes you think any sane person would vote for foot in mouth Biden?? He's been in politics for 50 years and hasn't accomplished a damned thing.

I'm thinking loads of folks will remember just how good this country had it before this Covid crap.

I'm also thinking loads of folks will take a good look at Biden and know he's not POTUS material.

What they will look at is the radical left winger who will be in the VP spot (and likely tied very closely to Pelosi) and ask if they are willing to let the independence of the WH be thrashed.

Kamla Harris....stand in POTUS while blank looking Joe can't do shit.
Harris is not radical left
She is a moderate like Biden

Only if your idea of radical left is Stalin.

You can start there

I called it a hoax and it is still a hoax.

We've not responded like we thought it was meaningful.

Look at the governor of New York....he fucked the very group we should have been protecting.

Yes, the Cuomovirus is a huge hoax.

So what is New York and New Jersey's excuse.

If you check the ratio's they are still the massive leaders in terms of deaths (per unit population).

If you check the ratio's they are still the massive leaders in terms of deaths (per unit population).
They were the guinea pigs and are now getting out of it

What is the excuse of other states

They don't need them because they have not killed near as many people as the governors of those two douchebags states have.

Cases are not the same and a really bad for Florida used to be a day New York dreamed about.

Take you talking points and shove them up your left wing ass.

They don't need them because they have not killed near as many people as the governors of those two douchebags states have.

Cases are not the same and a really bad for Florida used to be a day New York dreamed about.

Let’s see

Both the Governors of NY and NJ are getting raves from their citizens for how they responded

Voters are outraged with Trump

Let’s see

Both the Governors of NY and NJ are getting raves from their citizens for how they responded

Voters are outraged with Trump

Of course they are.

Their citizens are just grateful they didn't kill them too.

Let's see.

Total Deaths (1,2&3):

New York ==> 32,600

New Jersey ==> 15,800

Mass ==> 8,400

Deaths Per Million Pop:

New Jersey ==> 1,781

New York ==> 1,676

Conn ==> 1,236

Arizona is 16th on the list.

Florida is 20th on the list.

I guess New York and New Jersey Citizens are so disappointed in their sports teams they need any excuse to say "We're number 1".

Or we can assume that any state stupid enough to elect Fuckwad Hillary as a senator......has a bunch of stupid voters.

Forum List

Back