🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Can we have the Outdoor Forum back?

Been awhile since it was axed for the sake of political correctness. Now that it is widely accepted that political correctness is poor policy, any possibility we can have it back?
Yes, we can. But you'll have to take it outdoors, and stay at LEAST six feet away from ANY living being. Thank you.

Been awhile since it was axed for the sake of political correctness. Now that it is widely accepted that political correctness is poor policy, any possibility we can have it back?
Yes, we can. But you'll have to take it outdoors, and stay at LEAST six feet away from ANY living being. Thank you.
I can see the outdoors from my windows........

Me too! Maybe we live in the same neighborhood? "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine, could you be mine, please won't you be my neighbor......." (RIP, Fred Rogers)

Send a picture after you drive some posts out there.

HIS outdoors COULD be a ghetto, illegal infested, Dim Dem run sh*thole. But I'm actually less than half a mile from some forested area.

Me too! Maybe we live in the same neighborhood? "It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood, would you be mine, could you be mine, please won't you be my neighbor......." (RIP, Fred Rogers)
I was thinking Eddie Murphy, Mr Robinson's Neighborhood....... :eusa_whistle:

HIS outdoors COULD be a ghetto, illegal infested, Dim Dem run sh*thole. But I'm actually less than half a mile from some forested area.
Yup, we have whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, east injuns and a few others infesting my neighborhood......... :mad:

Sorry but none of my posts have steering wheels...... Heck no wheels of any kind.

Yup, we have whites, blacks, hispanics, asians, east injuns and a few others infesting my neighborhood......... :mad:
THAT'S too bad, oh so sad. Here in my beautiful, nice small, safe town, with easily the majority of us conservatives, and run by conservative mayors for MANY years, we've had ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NO deaths attributable to the Chinese Virus. And we're literally minutes away from forested areas. It IS very nice here.

THAT'S too bad, oh so sad. Here in my beautiful, nice small, safe town, with easily the majority of us conservatives, and run by conservative mayors for MANY years, we've had ZERO, ZILCH, NADA, NO deaths attributable to the Chinese Virus. And we're literally minutes away from forested areas. It IS very nice here.
I'm literally minutes away from forested areas as well as wide open high desert and prairie. I live in a 300+ year old city of 560,000 at the base of a mountain in the Rio Grande Rift.

If we can't have an Outdoor Forum...how about Homesteading...or Prepping...I don't care what you call it...but some things just don't fit in "the Garage" (so to speak) that some of us would like a space to discuss.

I experience the outdoors every time I go to the mailbox.

Me too. Opened the curtains the other day, and was promptly staring into the face of a very big turkey..who didn't even seem to notice me.

Forum List

Back