Can We Please Get Rid of the Pledge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump and the USA could do a lot better if we keep the hard working, America loving Mexicans and deport the Progressives

You just mad because it has "under God" in it

Why would I be mad at that? I believe in God.
Jehovah's believe in God too, their god will kill 7.4 billion people..............You need to believe in the flag, and what it stands for.

Listen, because I can't handle the stupidity of your posts, so I'm gonna make this really fucking clear for you -- I am not a JW. Jehovah's Witnesses is a cult.
JW is how they refer to themselves on the net.

LOL I never used that, so thanks for admitting what u r

JW's is a common nickname for the cultists. Have you lived your life in a cave? No wonder "Kid Rock" is your hero.
So you have knowledge of what you are.

Duh well naturally, get used to the flag kid, and again you can leave any fucking time.

Unless someone is being forced to say the pledge get over it. Last I checked there is no law requiring you to say it just like there is no law requiring people stand during the national anthem.

theflag.jpg

Unless someone is being forced to say the pledge get over it. Last I checked there is no law requiring you to say it just like there is no law requiring people stand during the national anthem.
The court of law of public opinion and social peer pressure.......

We are no longer one nation or one people. Time to stop pretending that we are.

Trump and the USA could do a lot better if we keep the hard working, America loving Mexicans and deport the Progressives

I am sure that Trump would like to be able to deport anyone he disagrees with as much as you would like to be able to.

You both reflect 'true American' values.

The court of law of public opinion and social peer pressure.......
If your not strong enough to stand up against those it's no ones fault but your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back