Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

2D0F6AD3-5896-445F-B6E4-544DEEE12E67.jpeg

Well if it's a "witch" hunt, they've been pretty successful in catching a number of "witches" from the Trump coven. Much more successful than all the previous Clinton "witch" hunts.
Witches are innocent people, you fucking dumbass.
Don't rain on his parade. It's obvious the parrots have been given a script.

" if it's a witch hunt,Trump is a witch " bok bok.

Ahhhh. I meant taxes. So you don't find funding out military is patriotic? I do. Tax cheats don't like america at all.
Which sums up a large portion of the Obama administration and democrats in general.

The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

Any collusion with the Russians yet??

Didn't think so.

Trump has admitted that Junior colluded when he had that meeting with Trump Tower. Then he said collusion wasn’t illegal.

Try to keep up.
He admitted nothing. There's no statute that says it's illegal for Americans to talk to Russians, dingbat. Collusion isn't a crime. The snowflakes in here can't even define it.

/----/ I didn't say they were never investigated. Their criminality is always dismissed and pushed aside. Only republicans are pursued to the ends of the Earth..

Did you miss the whole Ken Starr thing, where we spent 70 million on a panty sniffing investigation? Or 8 Benghazi investigations when we already knew who did it and why?
/----/ Nothing about Ken Starr's investigation was about pantie sniffing. Maybe you've been sniffing glue again.

/----/ Nothing about Ken Starr's investigation was about pantie sniffing. Maybe you've been sniffing glue again.

Really? He spent a lot of time asking who was sticking what in where when talking to Lewinsky, he threatened to throw Lewinsky's mother in jail if she didn't kiss and tell.
/-------/ So what? Who cares?

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.
The DNC hid the computers from governmental inspection and used their own people to claim Russians did it.
Why would a private organization like the dnc let the government look through there computers?

Don’t worry russia and trump hacked their servers

Forum List

Back