Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
The DNC hid the computers from governmental inspection and used their own people to claim Russians did it.
drd5qauwaaa0vmo-jpg.179591

Trump has admitted that Junior colluded when he had that meeting with Trump Tower.
No such thing- Trump jr said the meeting was boring and it probably was.

No such thing?

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:36 AM, Rob Goldstone wrote:

Good morning

Emin just called and asked me to contact you with something very interesting.

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

Jun 3, 2016, at 10:53, Donald Trump Jr. wrote:

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don
That is a thing. It exists and it IS collusion. (The legal term is conspiracy)

Its always been a witch hunt.

Gotta love these tree stump dumb lefty loons drooling all over themselves and screaming "WE GOT YA."

LMAO
22 separate defendants, over 100 charges, 6 guilty pleas/verdicts, 7 cooperating witnesses. So far. Stay tuned boys, there’s more to come. Lots more.
Far from a witch hunt

Mueller is getting results

Sure. He's getting crooks convicted.

Seen any sign of collusion between the Russians and Trump??

Get back to us when you do.

Better be careful what you wish for, because the Clinton campaign met with foreign agents to attempt to get dirt on Trump, as well, but they actually were buying that dirt..

If you want to use that erroneous definition.
Trump has admitted that Junior colluded when he had that meeting with Trump Tower.

No such thing?

Good morning

The Crown prosecutor of Russia met with his father Aras this morning and in their meeting offered to provide the Trump campaign with some official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary and her dealings with Russia and would be very useful to your father.

This is obviously very high level and sensitive information but is part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump - helped along by Aras and Emin.

What do you think is the best way to handle this information and would you be able to speak to Emin about it directly?

I can also send this info to your father via Rhona, but it is ultra sensitive so wanted to send to you first.

Best
Rob Goldstone

Thanks Rob I appreciate that. I am on the road at the moment but perhaps I just speak to Emin first. Seems we have some time and if it's what you say I love it especially later in the summer. Could we do a call first thing next week when I am back?

Best,
Don

Its always been a witch hunt.

Gotta love these tree stump dumb lefty loons drooling all over themselves and screaming "WE GOT YA."

LMAO
22 separate defendants, over 100 charges, 6 guilty pleas/verdicts, 7 cooperating witnesses. So far. Stay tuned boys, there’s more to come. Lots more.
Far from a witch hunt

Mueller is getting results

Sure he is.

Convicting crooks but let us know when he finds collusion between the Russians and Trump which is what this investigation was supposed to be about.

Haven't seen any sign of that nor has anyone else.

Better be careful what you wish for, because the Clinton campaign met with foreign agents to attempt to get dirt on Trump, as well.

No such thing?

Good morning

Best
Rob Goldstone

Best,
Don

Htlery and the DNC paid Steele for his fake dossier. Talk about dirty tricks.

Nothing illegal about it though.

There is nothing to impeach President Trump on. This investigation is the real election manipulation by influencing the mid term elections by functioning to keep the MSM hysteria active.

There is nothing to impeach President Trump on. This investigation is the real election manipulation by influencing the mid term elections by functioning to keep the MSM hysteria active.
Speaking of witch hunts HOW MANY YEARS are repubs going to spend on a Hillary witch hunt and how many on a Bill Clinton witch hunt ,,,until they finally found something?? With all those offered immunity trump is dog meat..imho

Still early

But Trump looks at who is testifying against him and has a shit fit

I don't care.....are you defending what that scum did?
Mueller is the scum.
Impeccable reputation and credentials

Trump? Not so much
He has proven he is scum with his actions in this witch hunt.

He is building a mountain of evidence

That will come tumbling down on Trump
With all those given immunity Trump has 2 chances ,,slim and none ,,,,,and slim just walked out the door

Choice No. 4: "No, it's about Russian collusion, but it's also about finding anything that can be used to legally overthrow The Creature."

This is the same as the first choice.
No. It's not. Your simplistic choice is too narrow. The Real World is grey for the most part... not black-and-white... and that is the case here, as well.

Finding anything that can overthrow him is a fucking witch hunt. What you’re saying is no different than launching an investigation to find any dirt on him. They have to put a name on it so they say it’s about Russian collusion. The definition of a witch hunt is “a campaign directed against a person or group holding unorthodox or unpopular views.”

Choice No. 4: "No, it's about Russian collusion, but it's also about finding anything that can be used to legally overthrow The Creature."

No. It's not. Your simplistic choice is too narrow. The Real World is grey for the most part... not black-and-white... and that is the case here, as well.

Finding anything that can overthrow him is a fucking witch hunt. What you’re saying is no different than launching an investigation to find any dirt on him. They have to put a name on it so they say it’s about Russian collusion. The definition of a witch hunt is “a campaign directed against a person or group holding unorthodox or unpopular views.”
With the republican congress sitting on their hands, deathly afraid of the orange moron, nothing is getting done in the trump russia collusion effort except by Mueller and that's what you have to look forward to

With the republican congress sitting on their hands, deathly afraid of the orange moron, nothing is getting done in the trump russia collusion effort except by Mueller and that's what you have to look forward to
2018 will be a referendum on.....

Should Trump be held accountable for his crimes?
Vote Republican if you want them covered up
Vote Democratic if you want them prosecuted

Trump can fire Mueller but he can't fire Senators and House of Rep Democrats if we take back the house we can get law and order back in Washington and actually drain the swamp Trump has created.

...Finding anything that can overthrow him is a fucking witch hunt...
Good thing, then, that the lion's share of both motivation and operations, in connection with the Mueller Investigation, are done within the framework of The Law.

...What you’re saying is no different than launching an investigation to find any dirt on him...
Incorrect.

The Mueller Investigation was launched to pursue the subject of collusion by the Trump campaign.

What scares your boy - rightfully so - is that the Counsel's mandate includes anything (a) related or that (b) comes to light in the course of the investigation.

If your boy has done nothing wrong, then there is nothing to fear.

...They have to put a name on it so they say it’s about Russian collusion...
No, it's about Russian collusion, on the part of the Trump campaign; the fun part is, the $hit that's coming to light with respect to (a) and (b) [above].

...The definition of a witch hunt is “a campaign directed against a person or group holding unorthodox or unpopular views.”
Held to that strict definition, one could call the Impeach Obama campaign or the Lock-Her-Up campaign as witch hunts, as well.

Like it or not, you're just going to have to hang on until your boy is either charged or cleared by the Mueller Investigation.

Fire Mueller, and you're phukked good-and-proper.

Forum List

Back