Can you admit it’s a witch hunt yet?

Can you admit Mueller’s investigation is a witch hunt?

• Yes it’s obvious

• No it’s all about Russia

• Not sure...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Is he a tax cheat? The lowest of the low are those that don't patriotically step up and pay taxes....like the rest of us. It was an awesome day when he was found guilty. I'm glad trump was smart enuff to see he is a very bad person.
I disagree. There's nothing noble or patriotic about paying taxes.

Ahhhh. I meant taxes. So you don't find funding out military is patriotic? I do. Tax cheats don't like america at all.

When you have millions of dollars and don't pay your taxes that's anti american. I dont believe trump is guilty by the way but getting manafort was a great day in america.

And others around the Clinton’s, Obama, etc, didn’t? What a joke. I could give you lists that would run off the page.
The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

You are happy that these crimes have been brought to light…aren’t you?

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

You are happy that he took a tax cheat off the streets…aren’t you?

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

Obama really? Please show us the criminal convictions.
As for Clinton…can you possibly use some bullshit equivalence from this century at least?

Oh, really
Tony Rezko, Courtney Dupree, Abake Assonga, Corrine Brown, Rod Blagojevich, Alberto and Carlos Cordono, Shervin Neman, Chaka Farrah.

just a few for you.

And others around the Clinton’s, Obama, etc, didn’t? What a joke. I could give you lists that would run off the page.
The investigation into meddling turned up other felonies and crimes committed by “the best people”

Conservatives are intellectually dishonest…I don’t expect the obvious “yes” answer that you’d have to give…which is the problem.

If you and your spouse have a house and your partner thinks there are mice in the house; they call and exterminator and he finds termites…was it a witch hunt and do you accuse your partner of not being honest about the mouse? Essentially, there was enough evidence that the Russians meddled in the election; the AG appointed an investigator to get to the bottom of it. He’s uncovered numerous felonies along the way.

He’s also indicted several Russians who actively tried to influence our elections. Did they do so just for shits and giggles? Likely not. And he is looking to see if there is any link between those actors and someone stateside. More and more the connection seems to be a big orange blob who is as sleazy as any politician in our lifetime.

Would you be surprised if he paid the Russians to hack his political opponents? I wouldn’t be.

I also don’t think the GOP controlled congress would lift a finger if he is implicated by the investigation, confessed to doing it on national TV, did it again in 2020….etc. I also think most people like the OP wouldn’t care a lick since they have no integrity to begin with.

As for Clinton…can you possibly use some bullshit equivalence from this century at least?

Oh, really
Tony Rezko, Courtney Dupree, Abake Assonga, Corrine Brown, Rod Blagojevich, Alberto and Carlos Cordono, Shervin Neman, Chaka Farrah.

just a few for you.

These were members of his administration? If so, I stand corrected.

Those were all members of Trumps administration?

Oh, and another biggie I forgot, Kareem Ahmed and we can’t forget Luke Buchanan.

Oh, really

just a few for you.

Oh, and another biggie I forgot, Kareem Ahmed and we can’t forget Luke Buchanan.

Oh, really

just a few for you.

Trump's campaign and his personal attorney who did campaign related things....as he has confessed to.
Flynn was nominated to be NSC adviser as I recall.

Most importantly, these are the people Trump hired.
Your move.

Oh, really

just a few for you.

Trump's campaign and his personal attorney who did campaign related things....as he has confessed to.

Your move.
Don't forget Cohen was deputy finance chair of the republican party until recently. It isn't just trump, the party has serious corruption issues.

Oh, really

just a few for you.

Your move.
Don't forget Cohen was deputy finance chair of the republican party until recently. It isn't just trump, the party has serious corruption issues.
As does all of Official Washington.

The crazy parallels trying to be drawn are humorous though; when they are not trying to diminish the crimes or pleading that they don't care about crimes...they suddenly find the ones alleged Obama partners committed both very serious and their interest goes through the roof!!!!!

Oh, my!

Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was pulled into yet another scandal when on July 25 former IT aide Imran Awan was detained while attempting to flee the country and charged with bank fraud for wiring nearly $300,000 to Pakistan ahead of his planned escape. Imran Awan, who was employed by Wasserman Schultz until his arrest, is under criminal investigation for “wide-range equipment and data theft.” He reportedly tried to destroy hard drives confiscated by the FBI. Though the investigation began in February, Wasserman Schultz only recently granted U.S. Capitol Police access to a laptop Awan hid in a crevice of a congressional office building. The case is one of many scandals that have engulfed the Democratic Party.

In Pennsylvania, Democratic Mayor of Allentown Ed Pawlowski and former Democratic Mayor of Reading Vaughn Spencer, along with three others, were indicted by the FBI on July 26 for a pay-to-play scheme. Earlier this year in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia’s District Attorney Seth Williams, a Democrat, decided not to run for re-election because he currently faces an FBI probe into $160,000 of gifts he failed to report.

Democratic Congressman Robert Brady, who represents Pennsylvania’s first congressional district, is under FBI investigation for paying a primary challenger to drop out of the race in 2012. Brady, one of the longest serving Democrats in Congress, is the latest Democratic congressman to come under FBI scrutiny. Last year, Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah was convicted and sentenced to prison for corruption charges. Fattah had been in office since 1995.

Seattle Democratic Mayor Ed Murray isn’t running for re-election this year due to a sex abuse scandal he is implicated in...

...In May 2017, former Democratic Congresswoman Corinne Brown was convicted on several charges related to a fraudulent charity. She had served in Congress since 1993. The Florida Democratic Party chair race in January 2017 was rife with scandal: Billionaire donor Stephen Bittel broke the party’s rules to win the controversial race.

In New York, Former Democratic Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver managed to get his corruption conviction overturned this month, but the U.S. District Attorney Office for the Southern District of New York is retrying the case. Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo, whose former aides were charged with corruption last year, is in damage control over an MTA State of Emergency in New York City. The New York Daily News reported earlier this month that Cuomo diverted funds meant for MTA repairs to boost his “pet projects.” In May 2017, former New York Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner plead guilty in an underage sexting case...

In May 2017, the California Democratic Party paid a small fine over allegations that it laundered big oil money to Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown’s 2014 re-election campaign. A watchdog organization noted the small fine was the result of lax campaign finance laws that demand irrefutable evidence of a quid pro quo, but that’s now how political corruption works anymore. “When pundits moan about ‘no smoking gun’ and ‘no quid pro quo,’ they must be referring to some cartoon definition of corruption, as if it involved an envelope stuffed with dead presidents, handed over to some grubby-fingered hack in the backroom of a greasy tavern with a tired Kiefer Sutherland doing the voice-over,” wrote John Kass in an August 2016 op-ed for the Chicago Tribune. “But people with governments and nations in the palms of their hands don’t deal that way.”

DNC member resigns after domestic violence charges
'A 'For Sale' Sign at City Hall': FBI Indicts 2 PA Dem Mayors in Pay-to-Play Probe
Democrat running for Congress indicted in $803G fraud, embezzlement case
Rep. Waters charged on three counts
Brooklyn Assemblywoman Indicted on Fraud Charges
https://www.mysanantonio.com/busine...ches-verdict-in-state-Sen-Carlos-12627740.php
Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan pleads guilty to bank fraud in deal with prosecutors
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30542/former-high-ranking-new-york-democrat-found-guilty-ryan-saavedr
http://americafans.com/index.php/ny-democrat-rep-charles-rangel-found-guilty-11-ethics-violations/
Dallas City Council Member and President of Force Multiplier Solutions Plead Guilty to Multi-Million Dollar Bribery Conspiracy
Ex-state Sen. Marc Panepinto pleads guilty, tried to cover up sexual advances
Texas Democrat Mark Benavides Guilty of Six-Counts of Continuous Trafficking of Persons - SGT Report
First Democrat Official Tied To Elite Pedophile Ring Pleads Guilty
Maryland Democrat Pleads Guilty to Corruption Charges
Dem Rep Pleads Guilty to Assaulting a Citizen; Then It Got UGLY...
Texas Border County Democrat Pleads Guilty to Cash for Contract Scheme
Democrat Poll Workers Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud - Texas Scorecard
Md. Democrat pleads guilty to election law violations that cost him House seat
Former Hubbard mayor sentenced to prison for raping child
https://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/16/us/trial-kathleen-kane-pennsylvania-attorney-general.html
If you want more I’ve got them

Oh, really

just a few for you.

Your move.

Oh, my!

Former DNC Chair Debbie Wasserman Schultz was pulled into yet another scandal when on July 25 former IT aide Imran Awan was detained while attempting to flee the country and charged with bank fraud for wiring nearly $300,000 to Pakistan ahead of his planned escape. Imran Awan, who was employed by Wasserman Schultz until his arrest, is under criminal investigation for “wide-range equipment and data theft.” He reportedly tried to destroy hard drives confiscated by the FBI. Though the investigation began in February, Wasserman Schultz only recently granted U.S. Capitol Police access to a laptop Awan hid in a crevice of a congressional office building. The case is one of many scandals that have engulfed the Democratic Party.

In Pennsylvania, Democratic Mayor of Allentown Ed Pawlowski and former Democratic Mayor of Reading Vaughn Spencer, along with three others, were indicted by the FBI on July 26 for a pay-to-play scheme. Earlier this year in Pennsylvania, Philadelphia’s District Attorney Seth Williams, a Democrat, decided not to run for re-election because he currently faces an FBI probe into $160,000 of gifts he failed to report.

Democratic Congressman Robert Brady, who represents Pennsylvania’s first congressional district, is under FBI investigation for paying a primary challenger to drop out of the race in 2012. Brady, one of the longest serving Democrats in Congress, is the latest Democratic congressman to come under FBI scrutiny. Last year, Democratic Congressman Chaka Fattah was convicted and sentenced to prison for corruption charges. Fattah had been in office since 1995.

Seattle Democratic Mayor Ed Murray isn’t running for re-election this year due to a sex abuse scandal he is implicated in...

...In May 2017, former Democratic Congresswoman Corinne Brown was convicted on several charges related to a fraudulent charity. She had served in Congress since 1993. The Florida Democratic Party chair race in January 2017 was rife with scandal: Billionaire donor Stephen Bittel broke the party’s rules to win the controversial race.

In New York, Former Democratic Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver managed to get his corruption conviction overturned this month, but the U.S. District Attorney Office for the Southern District of New York is retrying the case. Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo, whose former aides were charged with corruption last year, is in damage control over an MTA State of Emergency in New York City. The New York Daily News reported earlier this month that Cuomo diverted funds meant for MTA repairs to boost his “pet projects.” In May 2017, former New York Democratic Congressman Anthony Weiner plead guilty in an underage sexting case...

In May 2017, the California Democratic Party paid a small fine over allegations that it laundered big oil money to Democratic Gov. Jerry Brown’s 2014 re-election campaign. A watchdog organization noted the small fine was the result of lax campaign finance laws that demand irrefutable evidence of a quid pro quo, but that’s now how political corruption works anymore. “When pundits moan about ‘no smoking gun’ and ‘no quid pro quo,’ they must be referring to some cartoon definition of corruption, as if it involved an envelope stuffed with dead presidents, handed over to some grubby-fingered hack in the backroom of a greasy tavern with a tired Kiefer Sutherland doing the voice-over,” wrote John Kass in an August 2016 op-ed for the Chicago Tribune. “But people with governments and nations in the palms of their hands don’t deal that way.”

DNC member resigns after domestic violence charges
'A 'For Sale' Sign at City Hall': FBI Indicts 2 PA Dem Mayors in Pay-to-Play Probe
Democrat running for Congress indicted in $803G fraud, embezzlement case
Rep. Waters charged on three counts
Brooklyn Assemblywoman Indicted on Fraud Charges
https://www.mysanantonio.com/busine...ches-verdict-in-state-Sen-Carlos-12627740.php
Ex-Dem IT aide Imran Awan pleads guilty to bank fraud in deal with prosecutors
https://www.dailywire.com/news/30542/former-high-ranking-new-york-democrat-found-guilty-ryan-saavedr
http://americafans.com/index.php/ny-democrat-rep-charles-rangel-found-guilty-11-ethics-violations/
Dallas City Council Member and President of Force Multiplier Solutions Plead Guilty to Multi-Million Dollar Bribery Conspiracy
Ex-state Sen. Marc Panepinto pleads guilty, tried to cover up sexual advances
Texas Democrat Mark Benavides Guilty of Six-Counts of Continuous Trafficking of Persons - SGT Report
First Democrat Official Tied To Elite Pedophile Ring Pleads Guilty
Maryland Democrat Pleads Guilty to Corruption Charges
Dem Rep Pleads Guilty to Assaulting a Citizen; Then It Got UGLY...
Texas Border County Democrat Pleads Guilty to Cash for Contract Scheme
Democrat Poll Workers Plead Guilty to Voter Fraud - Texas Scorecard
Md. Democrat pleads guilty to election law violations that cost him House seat
Former Hubbard mayor sentenced to prison for raping child
Pennsylvania’s Attorney General Is Convicted on All Counts
If you want more I’ve got them

Oh, really

just a few for you.

Your move.

I feel sorry for you.
Trump hires felons so in response, you try to lamely put up a rap sheet about all democrats everywhere...
Hope you didn't spend too much time with it but then again, obviously you have nothing better to do there all by your lonesome.

The Hillary campaign and her second in corruption Schultz are up for investigation next for derailing the Bernie campaign.

When you have millions of dollars and don't pay your taxes that's anti american. I dont believe trump is guilty by the way but getting manafort was a great day in america.
There's nothing particularly American about paying taxes. In fact, this nation was founded by people who hated paying taxes.

Any collusion with the Russians yet??

Didn't think so.

Trump has admitted that Junior colluded when he had that meeting with Trump Tower. Then he said collusion wasn’t illegal.

Try to keep up.

Forum List

Back